It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian contingent fumes at presence of mystery woman in red

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
Why didn't any of the security people remove her? why just let her carry on? doh

It wouldn't have looked very good would it if half of G4S (about three people I think) ran on and just decked her.... Not good PR.... Although... To be honest... Nothing would have happened if they did judging by this:

www.bbc.co.uk...

The cops caused this guy's death, on film and walked free....
edit on 29-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: Correction

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

I reckon she thought to herself - "meh - I'm on minimum wage, I get 1 shot to make some headlines & I'll be able to show my grandkids - so what if they fire me?"

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes thats what I meant really and good enough for her, just for having the neck to do it. Hope she dosnt get punished or abused for it. Its a crazy world we live in. Some jobs worth could do a number on her, if it meant promotion ect.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Pretty girl?You must be kidding,and her fashion choice is simply offensive.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Believe me ive worked for G4S - their entire operation is like John Candys sheriffs dept in the film Canadian bacon .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I think it's kinda neat. The person who instructed her may have screwed up explaining or she may not have understood what they meant. Either way it shows how useless those big cannons are against terrorists. She could have just as well been a terrorist harboring a pile of anthrax.

People in India like colorful clothing. They are just jealous that she got to wear a bright red color and their players had to wear that yellow. Yellow isn't even one of the colors of their flag.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Yeah, her cloths do resemble the person's clothes in your avatar. She isn't carrying a lamb to hide them though.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well so funny,the only difference is the little girl in my avatar is going in a shelter during the eruption of the Iceland's volcano,and she is a kid. And the Indian woman is grown up,ugly and fat,I'm sorry if you are offended by that.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Now she has bragging rights! She can tell all of her friends that she is the best at photobombing. She Freaking photobombed India!
Not just one person, or a group of people. But all of the athletes that were to represent India. India's spotlight in the world stage, AND SHE FREAKIN PHOTOBOMBED IT. Lady's and gentlemen, our master troll has been found.

edit on 29-7-2012 by MikeDBZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

It was just a coincidence that I noted. We shouldn't judge others unless it is for their honesty and integrity.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The only people deserving to walk the opening parade are the athletes who dedicate their lives,and train for years to represent their country.Not some troll who didn't even have the decency to dress appropriately.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
A women in red, reminds me of the matrix, a distraction.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The most entertaining thing to happen so far.

Gawd, it's gonna be a long 2 weeks.

The Olympics is so yesterday.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Worst dressed women EVER - embarrassing for India, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

lol seriously? also slightly off topic a large sized black bear just ran in front of my door.

back to regular programming

I was listening to NPR the other day and heard about "them" forcing a florist to take her Olympic arrangement down due to copyright infringements, they also mentioned another example I believe it was sausages that were arranged in the form of the Olympic logo that needed to be removed. Personally I really enjoyed the piratebay's approach to those blatant encroachment of civil liberties. how could they possibly let this slip through the cracks?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

This had me in stitches.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Oh, my. I think you've got something there. In the Matrix movie, the woman in red is not just a distraction. She is an illusion within an illusion. From the Wiki:

Meant to appear harmless but catch trainees' attention, she is the only character in the program's city street setting wearing a vibrant shade of red. (In contrast, other pedestrians' attire is mostly black.) She makes eye contact with the subject and smiles flirtatiously upon crossing paths, then transforms into a simulated Agent, armed and dangerous. The lesson of the program is that any Bluepill can be overwritten by an Agent with little or no warning.

For the conspiracy theorists, there's your message for you.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here's food for thought for the conspiracy buffs: maybe she was "hijacked" by (fill in the blanks--aliens, interdimentional beings, reptilians) and this is that "hijacker" telling the Earthlings "Hello, hello! We're here!!! (hand waving)

So, this is the reason why a regular staff member meant to accompany the team just till the track inexplicably went around with them, waving as if she had no care in the world.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Could it be SATAN?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by absentee
What really scares me is the lack of public outcry over the opening ceremonies!
You are not alone — everyone we’ve talked to feels the same way. It was a performance with no direction (literally and figuratively), and a crashing bore. Awful lighting, camera shots, groups of people walking around with no purpose. The highlights were the Queen with James Bond, Mr. Bean, David Beckham, Sir Paul. and the ending fireworks. The rest was a disaster. What was with the NHS, hospital beds, kids bouncing around in the hospital beds/then their “nurseries” and the freaky large baby? WEIRD. I think Danny had too many “yes men” around him allowing him to go off the tracks…waste of time AND money for Britain.

I guess it could have been worse, PeeWee Herman could have been walking in that ladies place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join