It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Meet

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Joined here a couple of months ago but have been a "forum" poster for years and moderator my own groups. Lover of the Paranormal and weird and unexplained things, religion, theology, science, nature, storms, and yes even ufos and aliens. Not really a conspiracy theorist, but I will add my two cents in debates that are conducted and posted in a respectful, thoughtful and intelligent manner. I am not afraid to report posts that are rude, disrespectful or contain spam.

I write a lot and keep a blog of my own paranormal experiences and daily life experiences if anyone is ever bored and wants a read.

Namaste

Wendy

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I also typo a lot. I hate this stupid laptop!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Charmeine

Welcome to ATS! You sound human enough...

I think just being here is a paranormal experience!!!

BTW, you can send a link to your blog to my messages if you like. I love to read...

edit on 7/29/2012 by visualmiscreant because: added comment

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Welcome and looking forward to your insights .. As you already know, take nothing personal and go for what you know. ( Smiles ) take care..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Blessed Be and welcome to the forum

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Merry meet, huh? I usually only see that from a certain group on this site.

I think you will find more than a few of your comrades here.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
I also typo a lot. I hate this stupid laptop!

Welcome, neighbour

Try this from an iPhone, you'll start lovin your laptop.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Bright blessings! Welcome!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
yep! Been using Merry Meet for years.

My blog link is on my profile for anyone interested!

And yes...this forum is full of weirdness!

thanks everyone.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If anyone wants to read my blog which is mostly about the paranormal then please message me privately for the link. After a couple of rude comments today, I'm going to limit my visibility.

Honestly people - if you don't believe in the paranormal then why bother even reading a blog dedicated to it!? Are you that miserable in your life that you want everyone else to it too?

I pity you poor saps. I'd rather be #ed in the head then spend my life trying to bring others down, to bring myself up.

Seriously...get a life.

To the rest of you - THANK YOU!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charmeine
If anyone wants to read my blog which is mostly about the paranormal then please message me privately for the link. After a couple of rude comments today, I'm going to limit my visibility.

I don't know whether parents these days aren't teaching manners, or if it's the anonymity of the internet. I was taught: "if you don't have anything nice to say, STFU" (basically)

I still try to go by that

I messaged you, the blog wouldn't let me in today....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Unfortunately, I seemed to have acquired a stalker. I think it's someone I know from my own city, someone that I dismissed earlier this month. Either that, or he's just a troll out to make my life miserable. So I limited visibility - anyone who wants to read it, may send me their google email address and I will send you an invite.

I had to. This way I can track who comments on my blog, no more anonymous users. You know the saying, one bad apple spoils it for the rest of the bunch!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Mystery solved. It is someone I know and called a friend for a few years. Sad. But I am glad that it wasn't anyone from ats! So, welcome my new friends!
edit on 31-7-2012 by Charmeine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Welcome Charmeine

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

edit on 7/31/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Welcome Charmeine.

I am quite new myself but loving ATS, It is a whole new world for me and i am learning something new every day

I am sure you will have the same experiance

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ladylove

Thanks LadyLove, got it and responded.

I've been on here a couple of months but just hoping to chat with more *like-minded* individuals who love the paranormal as much as I do.

I have studied Shamanism and can offer advice. I also perform Tarot or Rune Readings and can try and help interpret dreams.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hello fellow piscean. have a good one

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am pleased, But i am quite funny about giving my email address to you, Incase i get my own stalker
Not saying you are one obviously, I will wait untill you can put your blog on ATS, Then i will be more than willing to contribute to your blog.

Have fun on ATS, It is a great place

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ladylove

Yeah sorry! Unless you know how I can block anonymous users from viewing/commenting

top topics

<<   2 >>

join