It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can call me OopzyDayzy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
and that might not say it all, but it says a lot of it! I have been lurking here for years, mostly in the Fragile Earth forum ever since i noticed disappearing quakes at Yellowstone. I am interested in everything, and when conspiracies get too depressing i break it up with George Carlin marathons. i believe ignorance can be cured, but stupid is terminal.
I also hope everyone has a lovely day.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OopzyDayzy

Welcome to ATS from a fellow newbie and previous lurker! I look forward to reading some of your ideas.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Welcome OopzyDayzy

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Welcome to the ATS family! It is very nice meeting you and I am glad you joined the site!

If you are interested in a custom avatar you should go to the Avatar Creations Thread and see what the Avatar Creators can help you with! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Welcome OopzyDayzy! Enjoy your stay! I'm a newbie here myself...pull up a beanbag and join in the discussions. Free Kool-Aid is over there on the left.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Yeah im a das efx fan too.oopsy dazy, Now you got to be lazy, so one two uhm, buckle my uhm, shoe yabah doo, hippity hoo crack a brew, so trick or treat smell my feet,as im coming around the stretch, so hear fido boy, fetch boy fetch.....
They were the BOMB!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

Wow! You are HOT!!!!!
Second line.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Welcome

Keep it real.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link