It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun For Romney Campaign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You're Welcome Mitt.....Now go do something with it.

Graham Spanier, former Penn State president, gets job with federal government

In yet another shocking development in the Penn State story, ousted president Graham Spanier will soon begin working with the federal government on projects related to national security, The Patriot-News of Harrisburg, Pa., first reported. In an email written to the paper, Spanier said: “For the next several months, as I transition to my post-presidential plans, I will be working on a special project for the U.S. government relating (to) national security. This builds on my prior positions working with federal agencies to foster improved cooperation between our nation’s national security agencies and other entities.”

I could see maybe....a position with TSA
but this is ridiculous.

aol.sportingnews.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

These are the kinds of people our President hires.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What a nice position for a man of such outstanding moral character.

I hope Mitt Romney doesn't win. He won't win. I hope he won't win. No, he won't win. I hope.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

President Obama is not sitting up there doing the hiring. He doesn't hire anyone. Gosh, you people have no idea how government works do you ?

It's not a friggen COMPANY , Romney !

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So...both of you are okay with this guy, working for our Administration, on matters of national security?

The shillery is strong in this thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Unless this man is absolutely UNIQUE in his skill set and is the only one who could fill that job position then it was bad form on the part of the department responsible. It's just another example of the corrupt culture that floating around the federal government/banking/corporations/academia, it's all about who you know not what you've done and if you're qualified.

up is down
left is right

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

No. My first line was entirely sarcasm.

My second line wasn't, but I am not rooting for Obama either

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
So...both of you are okay with this guy, working for our Administration, on matters of national security?

The shillery is strong in this thread.

You don't even know who hired him, he could have been hired by Republicans. Santorum came out in support of Penn State the other day.

Former Senator and GOP presidential candidate Rick Santorum (PA) has long positioned himself as a champion of family values, so one might think he would be the strongest advocate for children who had been sexually assaulted by trusted adults.

But during an appearance on Dallas-Ft. Worth’s KSKY 660 AM on Friday, Santorum a Penn State alum and football fan denied the overwhelming evidence that former Penn State Football Coach Joe Paterno, President Graham Spanier, and others intentionally covered up evidence that Assistant Coach Jerry Sandusky molested and raped at least 10 boys:

link

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Yet another boondoggle for the Obama side !!

I wonder WHO came up with this brilliant idea ??

Whoever it is, they sure ain't on Obama's side

You think somebody would have at least told the White House first

I wonder what kind of "security" this guy is working on ??

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Nice try but this thread has nothing to do with Santorum....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

For the record he does not work for Obama or Obama's administration. He only mentions he has a new job with the federal government in security. That could be anything from the USSS, CIA, TSA, FBI, or any of the 1,200 intelligence agencies this country has. (That's right - we have over 1,200 intelligence agencies.)

Last time I checked, the office of the president does not engage in hiring for those agencies, the agencies themselves handle that. I rather doubt Obama has anything at all to do with this guys employment. And unless he is convicted of a crime, I suppose he can work for the federal government (even if he is a creep). His whole little PR statement sounded pathetic, claiming he is working in some top-secret security field for the government is some face-saving stunt IMHO. A real security pro probably wouldn't be such a desperate jackass to publicly announce that fact the way this tool did.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Hes Important Black...........

In his own mind, that is.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

While I agree with most of your post, he does work for Obama now, Obama (ahemmm...cough) is running the federal government, no?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Nice try but this thread has nothing to do with Santorum....

And you have no idea who hired him. Could be democrats or republicans.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Hes Important Black...........

In his own mind, that is.

LOL, I can imagine the agency that did hire him (assuming this guy's telling the truth) opened up their newspapers and saw a big fat front page article on the new top-secret security expert they just hired - publicly announcing his top-secret position with them via a press release - you know, cuz top-secret security positions need a press release to keep all the world informed.

This guy just doubled down on being a d-bag.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

This guy just doubled down on being a d-bag.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

While I agree with most of your post, he does work for Obama now, Obama (ahemmm...cough) is running the federal government, no?

That's a stretch. If I go out and get a job as an airport security screener for the TSA, are you saying it was Obama who hired me? He personally looked over my resume and approved my application? Not likely.

The President appoints cabinet level positions. He does not hire every single federal employee. There must be hundreds, if not thousands, of functionaries between most federal employees and the office of the president.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Honestly the only person saying this is Graham Spanier, there is no other confirming this.

If he was hired it was most likely threw local congressmen.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So back on topic I guess what you're saying is that Romney shouldn't use this at all?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns
reply to post by Signals

What a nice position for a man of such outstanding moral character.

I hope Mitt Romney doesn't win. He won't win. I hope he won't win. No, he won't win. I hope.

You do realize this is the Obama government giving him the position, not the Romney one. Glad to know you agree the government doing this does not deserve to win, and will be voting for Romney. Or you can admit you're a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

And the Republican party did not choose him. What's the Democrats excuse?

new topics

top topics

join