It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beating Back the Hand of Death - Emploring the Vatican to Invest in Space Exploration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There exists a fight between Creation and Death. Creation gifting us with the ability to create, learn and explore to better ourselves, our species and our cultures. More importantly Creation has given us the gift to survive against Death's goal of erasing Creation from the Universe. Without humanity making its way into the space above the Earth to colonize and seed the Universe with the seed of humanity, Earth will continually be caught in a encircling web created by Death to keep humanity from creating. When humans do not create for the glory of humanity and Creation in challengine what lays before us then Death mocks and laughs at us from behind his curtain of uncertainity. But when we build anew in space Death cringes before us and our glory.

If we do not build in space and seed the Universe with humanities seed then the gift of creation will be lost and Death will consume humanity in his great chalice as dust from a field without crops.

Creation will also suffer. For if we are lost then that is one less life of Creation that is lost. With Creation losing humanity not only will we be lost to Creation forever but we will not remember Creation and be born again through the power of Creation because Creation will not be able to remember us through what we have created.

This is why the Vatican must support the seeding of the Universe with the seed of humanity. For in order for Creation to be survive we must use the gift that Creation gave us otherwise humanity will be smote from the thoughts of Creation forever. If Death beats humanity then Creation will not remember us through what we have created and if Creation cannot remember us and Death wins over Creation and makes the Universe an empty place void of humans then not even Creation will be remembered allowing Death to reign as supreme ruler over all in his shadow of an underworld.

We must fight Death on his own field, the darkness and unknown of space. Each advance that we make into the Universe pushing back Death's assault on Earth that we see everyday in the form of wars, poverty, political corruption, all guises of Death to keep humanity from continuing Creations goal of seeding the gift of Creation throughout the Universe.

I therefore emplore the Vatican to support private space exploration so that said companies can pave the way into the Universe so that the gift of Creation will beat back the advances of Death and his army like the phalanx of Alexander the Great himself.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Wow, you wrote all that...

That Vatican is broke, well... that is, no where near the amount of money necessary for these investments. It would ultimately bankrupt them.

However, there are always others... that are currently investing on how to get us off this rock. I say, we don't just ask the Vatican... we set up a world wide initiative to build a huge base on the moon, and ships for exploration. I bet we could have an amazing fleet in less than 10 years... maybe 15. Keep science alive and healthy. By 2030, we might not need Earth anymore.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I have no sources or anything, but i don't believe for a second that the Vatican is broke.

Second, why would anyone want the Vatican to get involved in space exploration? Do we need new Crusades waged against martians?

I don't know, just seems like a bad idea to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I like what you've stated here, but it doesn't need to be targeted at the Vatican, but Humanity as a whole. To TPTB, the governments that are in a position to be able to afford to produce the proper technology to allow Humanity to do this.
Why there isn't a larger focus on this I don't understand. Especially now in 2012.
For all we know though, this could be happening without the general publics knowledge, and I really hope that's the case. It's extremely depressing to me to think about Humanity and all other species on this planet being wiped out by something.

new topics

top topics

join