It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Project.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by followtheevidence

Did'nt the trail of blood walk right back in to the theatre?

Look at the spatter marks. They lead away from the theater

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There are reason's for people to think that something is just not right here.

From your YouTube Link

I listened to it and times are approx., but close. I could only listen to it once.

4:17 someone shot in White Kia.

4:49 Suspect in gas mask send marked car behind south side

5:22 Hold the air- WHITE CAR IN THE REAR-is that a suspect? Rifles, gas masks

8:13 One of the shooters might be wearing a white and blue plaid shirt.

9:44 Suspect seems there is only one, but I am getting conflicting stories from the witnesses.

10:47 There's a guy that is in... (Then it cuts off)

10:53 Don't worry about the emergency keep the attention..(Then it cuts off)

13:27 checking for injured and checking for armed. 2 cars at every point.

These are the notes I made.

No, I don't think it was staged. I believe that the officers I heard were doing an exceptional job.

I would love to believe this is the act of a lone crazed gunman. I really would. But, If they know there is a person shot in the white Kia, Why does it take them a half hour to notice that he is not shot, like they reported earlier and he is wearing a gas mask and has rifles?. It was reported as rifles and gas masks.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by froglette

At the 10:47 mark, the guy they're talking about is a victim who has been eviscerated in the theater who can't be moved.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Why do people think that movie watchers are CIA agents and notice little details?

Let's get back to reality.

First, it is a dark movie in a dark theater. Hair color would be hard to tell, even Ronald Macdonald's.

And people get up in theaters all the time. Doesn't mean you pay attention to them. If I stared at every person getting up to get popcorn, I would never see the movie.
Or even getting up for calls

Yes, the people in my movie theaters are very rude.

These theaters are large with stadium seating, which means they are optimal for watching the screen, not each other. When sitting down, you really can't tell who is sitting in front of you, you see the backs of chairs.
I go see a movie to see the movie, not to pay attention to people.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Why do people think that movie watchers are CIA agents and notice little details?

First, it is a dark movie in a dark theater. Hair color would be hard to tell, even Ronald Macdonald's.

And people get up in theaters all the time. Doesn't mean you pay attention to them. If I stared at every person Mgetting up to get popcorn, I would never see the movie.

Corbin dates said he was about 20 feet away from the guy, also he was sitting in the second row so must have turned to see this guy going out of the rear exit.......unless he didn't turn his head and then he can't be sure that what he said is true.

Even if it was dark, no-one has asked Dates if this was the case and the man he saw was unidentifiable. The only reporter who asked if the man had red hair was presented with Dates repeating what he had just said and an alledged phone line problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I think ATS should form its own journalism crew. Someone should just go and ask the guy already so we can move on to the next nagging question.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The one thing I don't understand about this is the time and setting. This was the midnight showing for one of the most anticipated movies EVER. I didn't go see this one but for the Dark Knight and every other midnight showing I've been to, you must be standing in line a good 3-4 hours before the movie starts just to get A seat. You are typically lined up outside or in the lobby and are ushered in by the employees.

If he was working alone like they suggest then why is it that we've heard nothing about his demeanor while waiting to get his seat. Even the crummy seats near the front are like striking gold during a premiere. And besides, those doors do not open from the outside and we all know this.

Don't be fooled by the media into thinking you may be wrong. You're not and those doors do not open from the outside, period. Especially for one of the biggest cash cows (Dark Knight Rises) that theater will ever see. Even if this one was somehow rigged so it does, he still had an accomplice. It just makes no sense and it's hard to swallow the notion that he was working alone as has been suggested since day 1 despite all the evidence to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I personally find it a bit odd that they allowed cameras in the courtroom for his first court appearance, however, now no video or still pictures are allowed to be taken because the judge fears Holmes won't get a fair trial.

It's as if they wanted us to see him looking and acting bizarre so it would convince the public that he really is crazy, therefore leaving no doubt that he is the shooter.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

And people get up in theaters all the time. Doesn't mean you pay attention to them. If I stared at every person getting up to get popcorn, I would never see the movie.

Yes, the people in my movie theaters are very rude.

These theaters are large with stadium seating, which means they are optimal for watching the screen, not each other. When sitting down, you really can't tell who is sitting in front of you, you see the backs of chairs.
I go see a movie to see the movie, not to pay attention to people.

so no one noticed a 6'3'' guy with a ridiculous hair style that looks nothing like the joker ? When i went to see the dark knight around the time it came out there was a long line where I had to see most of the people..i would have noticed this guy in line for sure..what about ticket takers ?? they didn't see this guy in there ?? what about people in the audience ?? it is pretty easy to see a guy going out the emergency exit since nobody does that so people would have had a good look at him...plus it was sold out...the guy had to sit next to somebody and most likely get there early to get a seat

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

You're telling me that if you were sitting next to a guy with bright long red hair who answered his phone next to you, then got up to walk to the exit door, you would not take notice?

Damn.

AAC

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No #. Why can't we just get the info from the witnesses? Or is this going to be like the 9/11 witness's? Impossible to locate.

AAC

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

absolutely my thoughts exactly. this actually sounds very rational and logical. what about witnesses seeing Holmes in line prior to the movie? or the employees? he had a unique appearance (with the bold hair color, wild eyes, etc...) and they must have observed him... but i have not heard one note or peep from any source. albeit the case is sealed; there are still eye witnesses and there is still freedom of speech... i assume?

i fear that i've lost my mind with this case... but i can't shake this gut feeling. i am a very rational and logical person but something to this whole scenario is just not smelling right nor adding up.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
So anyone care to elaborate on why these photos don't seem to match up?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Hes smiling in one and not the other...

Even if the pics were different people, whats the point?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Hes smiling in one and not the other...

Even if the pics were different people, whats the point?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yeah, you're right, as with anything involving the authorities, we already know that something ain't quite right

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Please, not another James Holmes thread

Your thread is just your opinion but others have a completely different take from yours. It's just amazing how people think and twists things to fit their own mind set.

Oh, OK, anything you say.

Glad to know that you know what other's opinions are.
edit on 1-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
If you can remember before all this happened

Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise breakup was taking place-
Yes i realize Katie is not kin folk but the way your mind and memory function it is one of many small gears in the MK ultra deployment. Tom Cruise is known for his stance against psychiatry and acting like a manic person on the Oprah show nowadays. His adopted son has been in the media a lot lately as well. Cruise will be in an upcoming movie where he plays the part of a real badass vigilante character.

Remember,,,,not only is MK Ultra influencing the target being deployed for the EVENT but also the viewing audience.

As for calling people crazy
Just because one doesn't fit in, is depressed, has an unsuccessful sex life, is socially awkward, not many friends, and would rather isolate most of the time doesn't make them dangerous. A poster said this and its an irresponsible thing to say.

Wouldn't be surprised if big MSM-Pharma doesn't label this guy bipolar- its the trendy thing to do.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just for fun, the HS mascot in Aurora:

The Gateway Olympians

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I have a post with a list of questions (fully referenced) the MSM (Mainstream Media) has neglected to ask, which could shed an awful lot of light on this horrible tragedy. You can read the post "Questions the MSM doesn't ask about James Holmes" at wp.me... which includes:
1. Why does the MSM report that James Holmes was acting crazy in jail, yet the local Colorado news station reports that he is completely normal?
2. Why do victims report that James Holmes methodically picked his victims, in contrast to the media's reports that he seemed to randomly spray gunfire?
3. According to news reports, James Holmes was an "outstanding marksman", however no one seems to be seeking out how he received this training?
4. Why did the University of Colorado remove Dr Lynne Fenton's (James Holmes psychiatrist) web page, and not disclose that she had been reprimanded on 3 different occassions for ethical violations in prescribing psychotropic drugs, one of which James Holmes admitted to police he was on at the time of his arrest? (The page reappeared but looks slightly different than the web archive page)
5. Why does the prosecution admit, yet the MSM is not reporting, that James Holmes did NOT tell the police about the notebook, and that no one has seen the contents of the notebook (It is reported that he told police about it, and that there are stick figures shooting other stick figures).
There are many more questions that beg answering from the MSM, yet non forthcoming.

Please read the post and then see if there is something ELSE going on here...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

you know what nobody has ever told ME?

What would it mean if there were "two James Holmes"? What could possibly be the point of that, and to whose benefit would that be? Which one is the "real" James Holmes? If the one with the red hair in court is fake, why are his parents not sayinga word about the fact that some random guy is sitting in that courtroom instead of their son? (Well, I guess this one is kinda straightforward, I'd rather have some guy get charged with 12 murders than my son).

I have asked these questions a couple of times in threads on this topic on here and have never received any answer at all. Be my guest to change this.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join