It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes Claims 13th Victim: Pregnant Survivor Suffers Miscarriage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

James Holmes Claims 13th Victim: Pregnant Survivor Suffers Miscarriage

www.myfalseworld.org

Batman killer James Holmes has claimed his 13th victim after it was announced that pregnant survivor Ashley Moser suffered a tragic miscarriage.

Ashley Moser was eight weeks pregnant when Holmes burst into an Aurora, Colorado cinema theater on July 20th and opened fire killing 12 people and injuring 58 others.

Losing her baby while undergoing surgery for her wounds, the sad news comes eight days after her six-year-old daughter Veronica Moser was killed by 24-year-old Holmes at the Century 16 theater.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I was wondering if we would end up seeing a headline like this in the aftermath when I first read her story. Sadly her unborn child suffered a setback and gives Holmes more notoriety. I can not even wrap my head around what this family must be going through, first losing their 6 year old daughter and now this. This story just seems to get worse by the day.

www.myfalseworld.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrKnoxx

So sad. so sad.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This is so heartbreaking, I hardly know
what to say.

How did this killer slip thru the cracks
of the system - someone had to know
what condition he was in mentally and/
or what he was planning.

RIP little ones

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
GUILTY! HANG HIM NOW!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is truly sad...not for James Holmes...but for another victim that has to suffer from his existence!

Apparently he may have been just a normal guy at some points and times in his life!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So much for innocent until....Oh well whats the point

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HumanCondition

Innocent until the media says otherwise. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty, but the whole Casey Anthony laid that misconception to rest for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I won't hate him. I am Gandhian in my attitude. Normal people, good people, become criminals because of the society they live in. Society expects too much - you have to be rich, successful, have a gf or bf, be popular and good looking etc. etc. Too many impositions. No wonder even good people crack under pressure and go on a shooting spree.
edit on 29-7-2012 by reppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Innocent until the media says otherwise. I thought it was innocent until proven guilty, but the whole Casey Anthony laid that misconception to rest for me.
To be honest I don't remember innocent ever coming into it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I agree. So far. all that has come out is circumstantial. Yet, most people I have talked to, want to kill the guy. I have been deleted by people on facebook for asking questions. Nothing new really, I have had people delete me for Casey Anthony, and for JLL as well.

edit on Sun, 29 Jul 2012 00:17:00 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I was under the impression that, in the United States, unborn children aren't human beings. www.prochoice.org... :-(

Prayers and sympathies to the mother who lost her child, regardless.
edit on 29-7-2012 by adjensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Matthew 19:14 14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

R.I.P. Little one's the kingdom of heaven belongs to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColeCash

Matthew 19:14 14 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”

Unless of course they are homo, gypsies, a follower of another religions, a bastard, someone who worked on the sabbath etc....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

I think it depends on how long along she was. I think up until 5 months its a miscarriage, but after that its usually a stillbirth, as there is some possibility of the fetus surviving outside the womb. From what I remember, she wasn't more than 3 months along, but regardless RIP.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Unless of course they are homo, gypsies, a follower of another religions, a bastard, someone who worked on the sabbath etc....

The message of Jesus is love.Its up to you to figure out.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sad story for everyone involved. Even the people who survived and "only" got injured.. are these people going to have issues going places now? It could scar them for years.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
reply to post by adjensen

I think it depends on how long along she was. I think up until 5 months its a miscarriage, but after that its usually a stillbirth, as there is some possibility of the fetus surviving outside the womb. From what I remember, she wasn't more than 3 months along, but regardless RIP.

Thank you for your definition of "what a human being is" -- I'm sure it will be of great solace to the mother involved to know that you think her child wasn't a person.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's so sad to see people using this to push their various agendas.

Imagine how this poor woman must feel, losing both her children to such a senseless tragedy.

Have a freaking heart for once.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

The message of Jesus is love.Its up to you to figure out.

Hey I think they have that same message in Forrest Gump somewhere.
All Hail Forrest Gump.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join