It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World We Live In - A Different Look.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am going to post a series of videos that show you what we are faced with as a species. First you must understand that we are basically organic computers. Our senses are our inputs, our brain is our CPU, our digestive tract is our power supply, etc etc. We are literally being programmed left and right. Here are a few things to consider:

Television:

Print/Signs/Billboards:

It's almost like putting on the sunglasses in They Live. Actually, its exactly like doing that. Mine have been on for awhile. Does anyone have any other examples aside from these? I will add more with time, this is the beginning. We are under more control than we think. Everything on television can be analyzed to confirm that we are being programmed to buy things and act certain ways. Think about your own life experience. You've pretended to be something out of a movie in some way or another many times. I know I have. I'd really like to get into it on here from a psychological perspective. After all, our brains are what create us.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

This is no big secret conspiracy or anything. It's simple marketing and advertising anyone can study in college.
As far as the TV making you stupid thing, I agree lol

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Very interesting subject, thanks for sharing
Personally i do not agree when you say we all are stupefying down to the level of obeying zombies when in fact we are all getting smarter, it has been proven through studies in all different fields of expertise, and also here on ATS. 'The world is waking up' and so forth. Yes the tv is a great propaganda tool, but in many instances me and my family realize we are watching it and i believe this is happening to many people all over. Just now i read 26 multi-millionaire are caught manipulating the elections, this stuff did not came out 20 years ago, control of the mainstream media is failing, hard.

I believe these vids are old, and have served there purpose. Its time to act now, like making videos of you almost dying due to prolonged exposure to mcdonalds food, those vids hit me where it should.

Showing whats wrong with the Mc commercials/logo's is what we need yes but did made me feel hungry
, had a feeling the hole vid is one big commercial very cleverly put together..

Still, thanks for uploading and care enough to share with others.
Keep it up and soon we are freed of all those subliminally forced upon us choices.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Its funny how the billion dollar Sport industry never takes any flak for trying to make everyone healthier, fitter, stronger more agile, live longer etc.

They pretty much use the same advertising manipulation everyone else does trying to separate us from our money. So are they part of the conspiracy to enslave us all?

Always wondered why the powers that be would want a global population of super fit athletes. Strange.

Or maybe the billion dollar sports industry are the good guys who are using there powers to secretly battle for the mind of the people against the bad guys like mcdonalds etc???

Yeah that must be it.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Murad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by hottoboggan

This is no big secret conspiracy or anything. It's simple marketing and advertising anyone can study in college.
As far as the TV making you stupid thing, I agree lol

Its more than advertising. It's personality manipulation. You have free will to an extent. Most people shut their imaginations off and are on auto-pilot. Neuro-Linguistic-Programming, NLP, is also used in the corporate world. Here is an example:

It is time we are become aware of these things taking advantage of us. Knowledge truly is power. Advertising has become extremely evil.

top topics

join