It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
how many days of the olympics is left?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

for all trolls - we know you...
cryptome.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsSocietysFault

That does seem quite low.

Maybe people are reluctant to search search things, for the fear of being targeted or placed on some sort of 'List'.

It might be more likely to return low search results if there had never been any instances of bombings at any past Olympic Games.

The Olympic Bombing in Atlanta put the possibility of future bombings into the minds of many Americans and other citizens world-wide.

Whenever the Olympics are discussed in general conversation, it is not odd to hear possible terrorist attacks brought up at some point.

Some of the most common topics I have noticed surrounding the London Olympics are ; Opening Ceremony, the Different Events, the Favorites in Each Event, Event Locations, Musicians to Perform, Celebrity Presence, Athlete Training Regimen, Olympic Security Size, Security Plan of Safety Enforcement, Potential Terror Groups Targeting the Olympics, Most Likely Location of Terror Attack, etc., the list can go on.

Many people around the globe are very interested in attending the Olympics, lots of them have children and like the idea of exposing them to the Olympic Atmosphere.

Almost everyone I know with children plan their trips with family security and safety in mind. There are so many different cultures coming together in London, for the Olympics, it is inevitable that confrontations will occur over simple misunderstandings and some of them could become violent.

These different aspects of security does seem like there would be an explosion of internet searches. It is hard to believe the search stats you provided are remotely accurate.

Even a small region of a single country would probably have higher search numbers for the relevant topic than what is given as the current search stats.

They are ridiculously low, it seems like any attempts at manipulating the search figures would have at least been made to appear plausible. Those numbers are just unbelievably low, but I am no expert in any way or form. I will see if I can come up with any different numbers to compare to what you found.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by googolplex

Okay, this blows me away, possibly related (?) -

THOUSANDS of tonnes of radioactive waste is to be buried in a “nuclear bunker” next to the Olympic stadium under construction in London. Contaminated soil found around old industrial works on the site will be sealed in a radiation-proof concrete container just 400 yards from the athletics track and 250 yards from Stratford International rail station.

www.express.co.uk...

Not that I really care about stars and Flags but I posted this and the Mayor of Londons odd comment just the other day

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-7-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Frank Lowy, AC (born 22 October 1930 in Fiľakovo (Hungarian: Fülek), Czechoslovakia) is an Australian-Israeli businessman. He is a co-founder of the Westfield Group, operator of over 100 shopping centres in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and Great Britain.[1][2] In 2010, Lowy was ranked #1 on the BRW Rich 200 list.
reply to post by Signals

So the richest person in Australia, who also happens to own more than 100 shopping mall around the world. Seem completely normal he would open a shopping mall where the olympics are being held.

I guess if nothing happens at the olympics we can finally put the 9/11 thing to rest.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been discussed but it seems like a lot of VIPs are not showing up and their seats are now being offered to "the public"

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Frank Lowy, AC (born 22 October 1930 in Fiľakovo (Hungarian: Fülek), Czechoslovakia) is an Australian-Israeli businessman. He is a co-founder of the Westfield Group, operator of over 100 shopping centres in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and Great Britain.[1][2] In 2010, Lowy was ranked #1 on the BRW Rich 200 list.
reply to post by Signals

So the richest person in Australia, who also happens to own more than 100 shopping mall around the world. Seem completely normal he would open a shopping mall where the olympics are being held.

I guess if nothing happens at the olympics we can finally put the 9/11 thing to rest.

Uh.... what? I don't think 9/11 theories hinge on other attacks. If something happens at the olympics there are very similar power players in that mix that profited from the 9/11 attacks also... but if nothing happens, it just means we were wrong and the olympics weren't a target for a false flag event.

I mean, I think because there was so much conspiracy theory around the olympics that it punches a whole in the confidence people have in those theories if nothing happens... but I don't think that erases the the past. Last time I checked conspiracy theorists couldn't tell the future, they are just brave enough to question the present and past.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Exactly, Westfield own several large shopping centres in Britain. The redevelopment of Stratford in conjunction with the Olympics involved the construction of a new shopping centre (the largest urban one in Britain, though there are a couple of larger 'out of town' centres). No surprise that a firm that already ran several successful such shopping centres got the contract.

btw in Britain, the only Mall is in front of Buckingham Palace

As for Mossad assisting with security, so too do the CIA and I daresay the Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies as well. For what should be obvious reasons.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I was going to make a thread about this but I'll let someone else run with it. You not the only one who thinks something terrible is going to happen. Check this out: If you consider this video and the stuff you've uncovered, it's mind blowing.

100,000 to Die at London Olympics?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I hope that people will realize the government of today is not the government of 2001. They don't doubt us, they don't ignore us... they come in here and learn us. They know what will trigger our suspicions and they know what to do to distract and discredit us.

You all claim to know that people are trolling and how and why they do it... and if you know that, then you know they've been sitting in here for years with us. That trolling doesn't have to be all negative, it can simply be agreeing feverishly with a plan they know will not come to fruit because it makes us look stupid when a conspiracy this big isn't true. It makes people reconsider all conspiracy theories and that is more destructive than nay sayers. The world is evolving and powers that be underestimated us 11 years ago. Doubt is strong when enough people feel it. We did it to them.

Let's see if they do it to us with this too big to fail conspiracy theory. People will doubt us. And we sit here too distracted to realize it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranoia124

well talking about distractions on the olympics........ the head of the olympics is called Rogue for gods sake.... sometimes if you look at words in another way - a new way - they can appear to be something else!!!

Rogue = Rogge

Zero Range Mobile - who would call a mobile company with that name....... oh yes Orange

Get It!!!

how many accidents happen in Hades Lanes all over the world - must be Part 3

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Frank Lowey is a co-founder of Westfields shopping centers, the company which owns the Stratford shopping center. What's the big conspiracy? Cos he's added to his portfolio of Shopping centers in a major location its gonna blow up cos its at the olympics?!
deary me, this site is always good for a laugh

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

But now we've rumbled him. the plan has been thwarted and nothing will happen. Go Team ATS! We saved the world for the 8th time this week

We should get medals!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It could possibly be a tool to distract any people that might investigate these matters and think they've found something big. Just cause you got hit with the first jab doesn't mean the next punch won't be a feint to setup a bigger punch.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Signals

There was a Mall under the Twin towers too

What the heck does that have to do with the OP?

Perhaps I missed something so I would appreciate an elaboration of what a mall being under the Twin Towers has to do with the content of the OP.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Signals

This is like an invitation to a disaster.
This is going to be bad.
And blame it on Iran this will be WWIII and the end.

Another great find the plot thickens.

Yep, especially since these guys, were there, BEFORE his mall became the "conspiracy" of the day.........

This thread is full of attemps of derailment.

Do you not find the content of the OP to be at least slightly suspicious?

The OP has put a lot of effort into doing this research and you disrespect them with a comment like that?

You guys are too obvious.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Coincidence

You're welcome

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It could be a coincidence, but it could also not be.

You are in complete denial if you do not find the content of the OP to be suspicious.

I'm willing to accept the possibility that it's all a huge coincidence but it would take a blind man to not at least consider the possibility of it being more than just a mere coincidence.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As always, You're making many assumptions about what I might or might not think. In any case people either agreed with it or thought it amusing and still others like yourself couldn't even fathom why I posted it.

Good day...
edit on 30-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
scare me once, shame on, shame on you. scare me, you can't get scared again!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join