It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Signals

Thanks for that bit of information, actually due to my conspirators mind, when I kept hearing about how the Olympics location was chosen due to bring more impact to certain areas of the city that needed help I wondered what in the world was behind the location

Now I see, it all makes sense, even the warning from Israel of a possible Iranian attack on the Olympics.

It stinks, the crap that surround all this hype stinks to heaven and back.

talking about private invested interest in the Olympics and still people doesn't get it.

London was chosen because the Zionist want to make it the new Jerusalem.

JERUSALEM (from 'Milton')

by: William Blake (1757-1827)

ND did those feet in ancient time
Walk upon England's mountains green?
And was the holy Lamb of God
On England's pleasant pastures seen?

And did the Countenance Divine
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my chariot of fire!

I will not cease from mental fight,
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand,
Till we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land.

edit on 29-7-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh... my... God.
This can't be good.

Star and flag to the nth power.
edit on 7/29/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: s+f

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by steaming
reply to post by Signals

Thank you OP for delivering one line of facts that I did not know, and I am pretty close to this so called Stadium area. Certainly makes one think.

Have given a flag to this thread hoping it will remain active delivering more lines of possible Facts and not fiction.

You must be pretty close to my sister in Charlton then.

OP, excellent thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you see the Queen leave town GTFO.Even with all we talk about here on ATS there are too many people(millions/Billions) that have no clue what is going on or can't find London on a map and just want to be told what to believe.This is why the steady propaganda in the news tends to be the truth in the eyes of those types of people.They even seem to forget the blatant lies of weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq.This why they can get away with what ever they want to do.Someone is getting paid big bucks for doing the security that is for sure.Surface to air missiles? what do they think is going to attack a squadron of choppers or jet fighters,another hijacked plane,bought plane painted with some countries colours(Iran wink wink) or a group of suicidal bombing sky divers.Someone got a bit miffed because they didnt mention Munich or have a moment of silence for the 11 Israelis at the opening ceremonies.Anyways maybe tptb have found the right heating point were it doesnt cool or doesnt boil over so they can keep the right amount of tension so they can run away with the loot.Maybe something will happen or maybe something wont.I wont be surprised either way.Business as usual were I cant do much about it even if things do kick off

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Why was this moved to the skunk works?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals

thats why.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I love a good conspiracy as much as then next bloke. That is why I am a regular lurker here but haven't posted anything for years. Occasionally you see something which is so asinine that it is only proper to make comment. I have met one of Frank's son's. I have done business with his company over many years and probably will continue to do so. Frankly I don't like him or his family because of their legal but very aggressive business practices, some of which I consider verging on sharpish. In this they are no different to any other rapacious property developer I have ever met. My business is the management of shopping centres.

Leaving aside the obvious humanitarian issues, the OP clearly understands nothing about insurance, the 911 claim or business for that matter. Mr Lowy runs one of the most successful property development companies in the world. It achieves financial returns that are stratospheric compared to contemporary benchmarks. Does the OP seriously think this family which so jealousy guards its integrity, and can lunch with Prime Ministers and Premiers at a days notice with a phone call would risk it all, slaughter thousands, and endure years of expensive court action to make a few bucks on a insurance claim. If you do you are seriously deranged, or more likely just need to get out more.

The biggest thing in Frank's life appears to be trying to make soccer as popular as Australian Football in Australia. Thankfully in this he has been a complete and utter failure.

And give up the anti-semitic New-Jerusalem nonsense. If Frank wanted to found New Jerusalem in London he could do it tomorrow by just buying the joint. And believe me if he wanted to he would.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Next terrorist attack with Mossad agents filming it is going to create a time/space warp of over-coincidence.

This is going to take a lot more gullibility from the public to keep their feet rooted to the ground. I suggest we up the dosage in the water supply!

Why can't Silverstein just retire to live in Dubai like all the other get-rich-quick Neocons?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
lets not be so intrigued yet

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blokedownthepub
I love a good conspiracy as much as then next bloke. That is why I am a regular lurker here but haven't posted anything for years. Occasionally you see something which is so asinine that it is only proper to make comment. I have met one of Frank's son's. I have done business with his company over many years and probably will continue to do so. Frankly I don't like him or his family because of their legal but very aggressive business practices, some of which I consider verging on sharpish. In this they are no different to any other rapacious property developer I have ever met. My business is the management of shopping centres.

Leaving aside the obvious humanitarian issues, the OP clearly understands nothing about insurance, the 911 claim or business for that matter. Mr Lowy runs one of the most successful property development companies in the world. It achieves financial returns that are stratospheric compared to contemporary benchmarks. Does the OP seriously think this family which so jealousy guards its integrity, and can lunch with Prime Ministers and Premiers at a days notice with a phone call would risk it all, slaughter thousands, and endure years of expensive court action to make a few bucks on a insurance claim. If you do you are seriously deranged, or more likely just need to get out more.

The biggest thing in Frank's life appears to be trying to make soccer as popular as Australian Football in Australia. Thankfully in this he has been a complete and utter failure.

And give up the anti-semitic New-Jerusalem nonsense. If Frank wanted to found New Jerusalem in London he could do it tomorrow by just buying the joint. And believe me if he wanted to he would.

Seriously -- if the big movers and shakers on Wall Street needed a war with the Middle East, and you helped them set it up -- do you really think THAT would hurt the reputation of a Real Estate developer?

Here's something that might explain the "spectacular success" of Mr. Lowry, Barclays bank, and Goldman Sachs; the system is rigged. Maybe they are a long way from hiring street punks to burn out tenants to acquire a property -- but the CIA helps them "get lucky" now. Goldman has "consultants" in government all around the world -- and everyone wonders at their "amazing ability to predict currency changes"?

What did we learn with the LIBOR scandal? That a few government regulators don't get in the way of sixteen Billionaires who game the system.

What the robber barons do is usually legal -- because they paid lobbyists good money to make it that way. But the top dog on the dog-eat-dog mound, usually had a little help from the extra-legal agencies.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by coyote66
reply to post by Signals

But what if the attacks dont occur?

Then we will have the "ATS Effect" to thank for it....

No that's ridiculous. Are you being sarcastic?

If nothing happens, I hope to see a post from you apologising and saying you were wrong. But you probably quietly slink away like the charlatans who make wildly hysterical claims. However your thread is somewhat more plausible than the others I've read and it's not based on some silly nonsensical youtube video.

There won't be any apologies needed from me if nothing happens, I hope nothing does happen....

And no, not being sarcastic....if enough people expose them, I believe it can affect the outcome.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
If you see the Queen leave town GTFO.Even with all we talk about here on ATS there are too many people(millions/Billions) that have no clue what is going on or can't find London on a map and just want to be told what to believe.This is why the steady propaganda in the news tends to be the truth in the eyes of those types of people.They even seem to forget the blatant lies of weapons of mass destruction found in Iraq.This why they can get away with what ever they want to do.Someone is getting paid big bucks for doing the security that is for sure.Surface to air missiles? what do they think is going to attack a squadron of choppers or jet fighters,another hijacked plane,bought plane painted with some countries colours(Iran wink wink) or a group of suicidal bombing sky divers.Someone got a bit miffed because they didnt mention Munich or have a moment of silence for the 11 Israelis at the opening ceremonies.Anyways maybe tptb have found the right heating point were it doesnt cool or doesnt boil over so they can keep the right amount of tension so they can run away with the loot.Maybe something will happen or maybe something wont.I wont be surprised either way.Business as usual were I cant do much about it even if things do kick off

hey good call I heard lots of mention regarding them paying there respects to the Munich victims but have seen or heared nothing

Im sure something will happen its just a case of when

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blokedownthepub

Good post but I fail to see how you have demonstrated my lack of knowledge concerning big insurance claims, coincidence, false flag, etc....

Frank, is that you?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Interesting info OP...well done...I suppose it could be a case of big money being able to target the areas of most prestige, then again, like everything else attached to these Olympics, it gets the mind juices flowing.

As an add-on...The BBC have also sold their historical broadcast center, (The Doughnut) just a few days before the Olympics started...where was it? yea you guessed, too close to the site for comfort IMO. Stanhope bought it...listed partner Goldman Sachs, there is also a connection to MN Rothschild..

Respects to you all.
edit on 29-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I agree exposing them/they and talking about them/they is the only way to defeat them/they THEY control almost everything and Im convinced THEY are aware of this site
keep up the good work ATSer's
edit on 29-7-2012 by MrRobertson because: continuaty error lol

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Interesting find. I wonder what people are going to say if something happens in or around that mall. Just another coincidence? Tinfoil hat? Oh those crazy conspiracy theorists!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I was wondering where these so called “facts” are coming from, then I saw who wrote it:

Salman An-Noor Hossain

vladtepesblog.com...

www.cbc.ca...

Wikipedia entry for Frank Lowy:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Next terrorist attack with Mossad agents filming it is going to create a time/space warp of over-coincidence.

People will be keeping their eyes open this time.

WASHINGTON -- The CIA station chief opened the locked box containing the sensitive equipment he used from his home in Tel Aviv, Israel, to communicate with CIA headquarters in Virginia, only to find that someone had tampered with it. He sent word to his superiors about the break-in. The incident, described by three former senior U.S. intelligence officials, might have been dismissed as just another cloak-and-dagger incident in the world of international espionage, except that the same thing had happened to the previous station chief in Israel. It was a not-so-subtle reminder that, even in a country friendly to the United States, the CIA was itself being watched. In a separate episode, according to another two former U.S. officials, a CIA officer in Israel came home to find the food in the refrigerator had been rearranged. In all the cases, the U.S. government believes Israel's security services were responsible. Such meddling underscores what is widely known but rarely discussed outside intelligence circles: Despite inarguable ties between the U.S. and its closest ally in the Middle East and despite statements from U.S. politicians trumpeting the friendship, U.S. national security officials consider Israel to be, at times, a frustrating ally and a genuine counterintelligence threat. In addition to what the former U.S. officials described as intrusions in homes in the past decade, Israel has been implicated in U.S. criminal espionage cases and disciplinary proceedings against CIA officers and blamed in the presumed death of an important spy in Syria for the CIA during the administration of President George W. Bush. The CIA considers Israel its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency's Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East, according to current and former officials. Read more: www.ottawacitizen.com...

edit on 29-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Are people going to get even more suspicious if they realise that the car park, that runs under the entire mall, is closed to the public for the duration of the Olympics? The mall itself is open (gotta keep those cash registers busy) but you can't park onsite any more.

uk.westfield.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by sonnny1

Maybe the Zionist that backed Hitler will try again because it seemed like they had no problem with the Jews getting killed.

Or didn't you overlook the fact that Jews and Muslims lived in peace until the atheist Zionist showed up.

How I see it, is that You have extremists, in the World, but many with an agenda, ONLY Focusing on one.

Its called "selective" focusing on a "guy", who owns a Mall.

I see life for what it is. Humans have been killing themselves, long before we put name tags on each other, in the name of Religion, or deity.. If your going to focus on the "dirty Jew Zionist", focus also on the " Muslim extremist" for playing his part. That was really, my only point with the Picture...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join