It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Signals

And you're not worried in the least if they have to "pull it" again?

You’re assuming that quote is accurate and that “they pulled it” the first time.

You wouldn’t be so skeptical about this guy if you didn’t believe that ONE QUOTE, right?

That quote is accurate, here is a video so your clear on that

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
reply to post by Signals

Wow, nice dig there. S & F. Lets see what happens next

But what if the attacks dont occur?

Maybe they've decided after looking around that it really isn't worth trying this one, because too much evidence is already gathered. I mean if there really is a false flag, how much evidence is already all over the place? If you put all of what's already here along with any actual false flag event and start tying it all together, I think it becomes clear that they really won't be getting away with this one at all if they're stupid enough to try it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Great work to the OP too. For those of you researching any strangeness regarding the Olympics : remember to keep a log of everything you have so we can hit these *snips* hard the second they try anything if they do. We're going to need every bit of information we can get and then relentlessly hammer it out all over the net until the truth really does come out, because they'll already have swathes of disinfo ready and it's going to need combatting properly with truth from the off.

If they're really stupid enough to do this with all the info we already have and all the eyes watching, and they think the 9-11 Truth Movement was a thorn in their side, (and with total respect to those people.) they haven't seen nothing yet.

They're not going to get away with it if they do it. Not a chance, and they're not going to get away with their previous attacks either. (even though they think they have done.) I hope there's a ton of people on the inside ready to come forward with information as well if anything happens.

You're not getting away with something of this scale in our backyard, you Nazi, wannabe Illuminati, filth. No way.

And good luck to all the decent members of the Police, Military, Intelligence Agencies and Special Forces in and around London. Our thoughts and hopes are with you all if a bunch of scum really are down there trying to do anything.
edit on 29-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I really dont think anything is going to happen,it would be way too obvious,dont forget that the eyes of the world are watching unlike 9/11 when their was only a couple of cameras that caught the initial impact not only that but with the internet being as popular as it is now its harder for them to control our thinking.

I think we might possibly hear of foiled terrorist plots just to remind us that a "muslim extremist" could be hiding under our bed ready to blow us up ,if something big happens i would be very surprised.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Then we will have the "ATS Effect" to thank for it....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Someone should check the mall for explosives. I mean.. Might as well check before the rubble gets shipped to china.. Huh? Little hot tip... Get some bomb sniffng dogs in there..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

are they dumb?!?!?!?!?!?! yea sure concrete will keep beta waves away, but not the harmful gamma rays that we do not need to be exposed to....way to make ignoramuses feel comfortable at the games

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by amurphy245

lets face it, wouldnt be the first terrorist event at an olympics... look at what happened in the 1972 games... but then again whos to say they were "real" palestinians, since we know how much we are lied to...anyways.... terrorist attacks nowadays are much more intricate than basic hostage taking, so whos to say something couldnt happen? i guess we will just have to wait and see

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Old Jewish men, will in the end be the death of us all. Iran will be blamed if anything happens. They will have the evidence in hand, our military is there ( Persian Gulf) ready to rain down destructiion at a moments notice.. All insured for future riche's of old jewish men.

IMHO, I wouldn't let Silverstein own a dog lot in my city. He would insure it against cat attacks, then low & behold the felines unite and attack.. When will we learn we being lead by people who care not if we live or die. I wonder if Silverstein has practiced saying "Pull It" in cockney english?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I am just surprised that the stadium is still standing or that the Illuminati have done nothing. All of they symbology, all of the warnings, disaster preparedness scenarios ...the works, and nothing happened. I actually find that weird in and of itself. Now this. Maybe they have just come to their senses and he wants a front row to the Olympics to enjoy the games.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Old Jewish men, will in the end be the death of us all. Iran will be blamed if anything happens. They will have the evidence in hand, our military is there ( Persian Gulf) ready to rain down destructiion at a moments notice.. All insured for future riche's of old jewish men.

IMHO, I wouldn't let Silverstein own a dog lot in my city. He would insure it against cat attacks, then low & behold the felines unite and attack.. When will we learn we being lead by people who care not if we live or die. I wonder if Silverstein has practiced saying "Pull It" in cockney english?

They are ZIONIST...not Jewish. They only call themselves Jewish so that they can embarrass the Jews and have all the blame cast in their direction.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Or didn't you overlook the fact that Jews and Muslims lived in peace until the atheist Zionist showed up.
reply to post by buster2010

The Zionists are still Jews.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It seems some people here equate these people's feelings to their own proper feelings for mankind. You are nothing more than a source of money or a hindrance to some. They don't give a damn even if you find out they did it. That has already been demonstrated.

That said, I don't think anything will happen during the games.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Not sure how I feel about this information just yet. But here's a simple observation I've made since the arrival of al-Qaeda on the terrorist scene: They attack during the work week, and never the weekend if Westerners are their intended targets (that said, they attack other Muslims and Jews usually on the weekend)

Attacks Only By al-Qaeda
Gold Mohur Hotel 1992 - Tuesday
1993 Tower attack - Friday
US Embassy bombings 1998 - Friday
USS Cole bombing, 2000 - Thursday
September 11th - Tuesday
Turkey 2003 - Thursday
Saudi Arabia 2003 - Monday
Superferry 2004 - Friday
London 7/7 - Thursday
Madrid train 2004 - Thursday
Casablanca attack - Friday
Little Rock office shooting 2009 - Monday
Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - Friday
2009 Khost CIA bombing - Thursday

edit on 29-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

reply to post by Signals

Then we will have the "ATS Effect" to thank for it....

No that's ridiculous. Are you being sarcastic?

If nothing happens, I hope to see a post from you apologising and saying you were wrong. But you probably quietly slink away like the charlatans who make wildly hysterical claims. However your thread is somewhat more plausible than the others I've read and it's not based on some silly nonsensical youtube video.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234

Or didn't you overlook the fact that Jews and Muslims lived in peace until the atheist Zionist showed up.
reply to post by buster2010

The Zionists are still Jews.

Wrong like Joe Biden said you don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist. Zionism has nothing to do with religion it is a political ideology started by atheist. Zionist= Jews is nothing but propaganda.

edit on 29-7-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thanks for that bit of information, actually due to my conspirators mind, when I kept hearing about how the Olympics location was chosen due to bring more impact to certain areas of the city that needed help I wondered what in the world was behind the location

Now I see, it all makes sense, even the warning from Israel of a possible Iranian attack on the Olympics.

It stinks, the crap that surround all this hype stinks to heaven and back.

talking about private invested interest in the Olympics and still people doesn't get it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think perhaps the attention of the world is on the Olympics and not so attentive to other "vulnerable" areas of the world. What if the symbology found all over the Olympics is to signify the beggining of evnts throughout the world. Remain attentive of the Olympics, but dont let your guard down else something could sneak right by us.If you here of world leaders and important people leaving the olympics prematurely then look for it. However, the olympics is a wonderful allibi for TPTB in case something happened elsewhere. These people may be insane for their lust of power and money, but they are not stupid and are always thinking steps ahead of common man.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's a mall. Who cares HOW it is covered? They won't get "billions" for a mall if it was utterly destroyed. It cost 650 million to build the Mall of America. I don't think a much smaller mall is going to get billions via insurance claim.

Just like 8-8-8, and all the false flag / alien invasion / conspiracy claims about the last Olympics.. and then nothing happening.. except much of the same. And those making all these wild claims just slip away quietly.. to return in four years to start it all over again. Fun times.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join