It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Puns or Funny Songs, Its all good.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Dear ATSers,

It is Saturday and we could all use a good laugh. I offer the following incredibly horrible joke for your consideration. I only ask that you provide your own terrible amusement, be it with a link to a song or the recitation of the dumbest joke or pun that you have ever heard. Here is mine, my ex-wife told it to me a very long time ago.

There was this frog who was broke. He needed money to pay his rent or he was going to move from his pond. He asked everyone he knew if he could borrow some money; but, being frogs they didn't have much money either. Eventually he decided to go through all of his possessions and take one and sell it at the local pawn shop. He decided that a little glass sculpture should sell for enough and he headed off to the shop.

When he got to the shop he was greeted by a cute little clerk named, "Patty Wack". He gave her the item and she inspected it; but, she didn't know what it was and was worried that she might pay to much for it, so she took it to her boss. He looked at it and handed it back to her and then said, "It is a knick knack Patty Wack, give the frog his loan."

Let the booing and hissing begin and lets have some fun out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How do you catch a special rabbit?
Unique up on him

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Dear seaside sky,

Thank you for the smile. Oh, and I lived in Sandwich, Mass on the Cape. I do hope all is well there, it has been a long time. I remember when Sandwich had one stop light for the whole town, I assume there are more now. When I lived there, it only had 6,000 residents. LOL. I am sure that has changed. Peace. I am a proud graduate of CCCC.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

We probably know each other then. I grew up in Sandwich ! Yes, the lights at Jarves St. U2U me if you'd like.. would be nice to hear from you.

top topics

join