Can't We Just Embrace the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

some people would just rather it be under the rule of a genocidial foreskin monger.

Just

edit on 29-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

As read between the lines?

Jews......

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I don't see how a new world order could even happen, really. How could all these countries who hate each other come together under one government? Military force? Someone please explain.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by absentee

Once the world has a shared base of knowledge the discisions that come from that knowledge base will be concurrent.

It is inevitible... the only thing that can stop it is ignorance. That will be a rare commodity in the world of tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by absentee

Well all the nations would need a common enemy. A single bad guy small and large could get behind. Of course it would take many years of demonizing and creating the enemy...and more than a little stupidity from the target itself always would help.

Now if one bad guy could just be found for the world to focus on....their plans would be nearly complete.

(shifts uncomfortably) I wonder...what enemy the world would come up with? (looks around nervously) I have no idea myself...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
[more
Pretty interesting response. I still have a hard time seeing Iran and Israel agreeing to be under the same government. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm already tired of the crooks at the federal government who keep usurping my liberties in return for more security. Security I did not need nor want in the first place. Who in there right mind would want bureaucrats to be further removed than the federal government? It would be the death of liberty and true freedom the day a world government is established, as such a government would have to be totalitarian in nature.

Also, it just is not practical. The EU was essentially a social experiment to see if such a model would work, and it clearly showed that it is a massive failure. And at least within the EU, the majority of the people have similar cultural values and beliefs. For example, how the hell do you plan to unite Arabs and Jews under one world government? And that's just one of the many conflicts of ethnic groups there are around the world. Forget about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Nationalism is moronic at best, especially when it invokes history. We are all one people the borders were set by criminal leaders to prevent people to leave and get in and so protect their holdings, not yours, because you are owned by the state (or worst)...

You should be proud of your nation history (if it has an history to proud about to begin with) or at least of some of the achievements of your fellow citizens especially those that were done to benefit future generations or to put in check bad governments, there a a lot of heroes to be accoladed but not a state or a specific set of boarders and especially not any politician (there is not even one that merits it, for all the good they may have done the lost chances to make a greater impact in the general betterment of all is utterly criminal, even by denouncing its neighbors criminal activities).

The only politician I would give any credit would be one that as it assumed the power declined to take hold of it by stating that the game if fixed, that would open some eyes. But ultimately that would not be a politician because politics is the art of compromise. Today we even have a problem of having a politician with any integrity...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilJonah

Enslavement is the main negative point, oh, and that is provided that you are lucky enough to still be around after the global eugenics/genocide agenda kills off about 95% of the world's population, but other than that the NWO is swell.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

I'd agree with you in so far as saying Nationalism for it's own sake is weak and over-used by politicians to rile the masses for war or other negative reasons.

Borderless world? Well, you're welcome to that utopia. I hope it waits another couple decades so I'm not alive to see the nightmare.

I personally value a world with borders and nations. Lets say American ideals gain dominance. Everyone okay living in the borderless world if our values come to be the controlling set? I'd sure hope so since, by definition, there is NO choice and no where else to go. Likewise, if Marxism happens to come to dominate a borderless world, everyone better be good with it. All 7 billion of us. Without nations, whatever the ruling class picks for the whole planet is what we get. Good or Bad...or Evil. Human history shows it's a terminally bad idea, IMO.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

One-world-government/NWO has already been embraced; it is called Global Corporate Capitalism.

Everything else is just smoke-and-mirrors.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I have tried. I really tried to. If there was a way to contribute that brought good ideas from the people to practice I would have found my way to their door step. What I see is allot of lies, dishonorable practices, and plain criminal actions against democracies and sovereign states. I see a FEAR of competition, fear of educated people, fear of losing control, even if it means people can do for themselves.

I wanted to help in earnest. I saw that at most I was going to be used and thrown away like an old coke can.

I see the NWO cause misery in the world and set us back as a planet because we wont keep the same players on top. They are not worthy. They bring the sword and hide progress if it means they don't get an unfair share.

in short I cant get over how backwards and repressive they are. I cant stand being lied to. I can not help dishonorable men. I was raised to have honor. I was raised to protect my country and my people. I was raised to be humble and not seek the ruin of others for personal gain. These things they try and strip from us as people are what will not only keep me from their ranks even if they would have me, but I might find myself one day paying the ultimate price for these things I have kept in my heart despite it all. I am fine with that. In the end they might have to kill many of us because we are not fooled and are not scared.

it is in our nature as free animals to resist all forms of social engineering and control. what did they expect? I am a free man because I was from the moment I was born. I don't have to prove it, but I will remind anyone that forgets. Don't underestimate humanity to set them straight

They can start now to act correctly though their egos will not let them love their fellow man enough to help him recover from the sheer and utter destruction visited on him by NWO types.

They fear being powerless, and can not adapt. They are end evolutionists. Since now they are on top they don't want to change a thing. scared and backwards people that can not adapt. They might not be joining us in our future no matter what plans they make for our world and who they want to invite to join them. They need to realize it is us who will decide to have them.

start doing the right thing, for your own sake. stop the lies. Live with honor. respect your fellow man. be smart and act accordingly for your species.

please.

edit on 29-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

The Five Stages of Grief

Denial: NWO? HA! Don't believe it for a second! That's just crazy conspiracy talk! That's not real!

Anger: OMG I can't believe they'd do this! Can't believe they'd do that! I hate them! They're so corrupt! We should kill them all!

Bargaining: Well wait! Maybe it won't be so be bad? If we just go along with it they won't treat us so bad right? Maybe they'll let us live? We can just lick their boots forever right? We can make it better right? JUST DON'T KILL ME!

Depression: Oh crap, they're gonna kill me anyway. There's too many people for a single government to control, feed, and take care of. No point in even trying to get this boot off my face. They have to keep us in complete debt slavery to make this work. No hope.

Acceptance: Oh wait this NWO stuff is real. OMG it's real! All we have to do is realize that, stick together, and arrest these money changers! Then we win! No more NWO.

Sorry, we can't fix a problem until we accept there is one. Sounds like you're stuck at the bargaining stage right now.

You'll see the same stages anytime a conspiracy is proven. First they'll say they don't believe it. Nobody would do that kind of thing! Drones over our own country would never happen!

Then after you prove it to them they'll say, so what! It's a good thing! We need drones over our own country and shooting at us!
edit on 28-7-2012 by tinfoilman because: (no reason given)

I'll quote this again because it detailss the trouble humans have with the process commonly referred to as change even though there usually are cited more stages of grief. I'm sure what you have presented here can be bumped up several more if we took into account such things as the loss of self identification (personal and national identity), etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What part of "90+% population reduction" dont you understand? Do you think that by "embracing" the concept that you will be one of the 5+/~% that survives (1% that is actually chosen to survive and thrive)? I think that Alex Jones has sold his soul to the NWO to protect himself and his family. He gets to vent and warn against them while at the same time your isp address is being recorded along with phone #s and comments. Oh well, what the hell. It is happening on this site also (THE COST OF FREEDOM but that doesn't mean that we embrace the alternative).

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What part of killing 90% of the population, brainwashing people into Luciferianism, and the government becoming God do you not understand? No, it's not better for the whole of humanity. It'll rip everyone from God, and the separate nations are meant to be EXACTLY that--separate.

A new world order will happen, and it will fail. Never embrace it. It's a wolf in sheep's clothing, a devil on God's throne, and a murderer playing the peacemaker. The idea of an all-problem-solving one world government is a hypnotic illusion, nothing more.

You want the greater good? F#@$ the greater good. Who are human beings to attempt understanding the what the greater good is? Do good for people, survive. That's it. There's no need for them to watch, spy, and document on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in the world. Bottom line--they want to be God, and embracing a one world government would be bowing to them.

Never.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

The Greater Good? Watch the 1970s movie Soylent Green (with Charlton Heston and E.G. Robinson)...that is someone's dystopic idea of the "greater good" in the not to distant future.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
What part of killing 90% of the population, brainwashing people into Luciferianism, and the government becoming God do you not understand? No, it's not better for the whole of humanity. It'll rip everyone from God, and the separate nations are meant to be EXACTLY that--separate.

A new world order will happen, and it will fail. Never embrace it. It's a wolf in sheep's clothing, a devil on God's throne, and a murderer playing the peacemaker. The idea of an all-problem-solving one world government is a hypnotic illusion, nothing more.

You want the greater good? F#@$ the greater good. Who are human beings to attempt understanding the what the greater good is? Do good for people, survive. That's it. There's no need for them to watch, spy, and document on EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in the world. Bottom line--they want to be God, and embracing a one world government would be bowing to them.

Never.

All you're doing is telling somebodies version of how events will unfold, and unless you truly do have psychic powers and can accurately predict the future you're just spouting nonsense.

I don't think it will ever happen, there are a lot of reasons why I think that, the main one being the world is a big place and the humans on it are too culturally diverse, unity under a single governing body is just never going to happen, not in a million years, but that's just my opinion.

edit on 29-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Star for raising the level of the discussion and providing a different view point.

Since we are talking only on hypothetical terms, your distaste for that "utopia" may be overabundant. I'm an utopial anarco-comunist, so my view of the final borderless world is more decentralized and free than you totalitarian vision.

There must be some global rules to global issues, from health-care, education and production, natures protection and general management of resources and energy, but in place of the pyramidal structure you envision that has so far failed to provide mankind any lasting hope (even if we must acknowledge that it permitted our industrial and technological reality, as a model it is collapsing especially on the economic front that is obvious unsustainable to our level of population density and dwindling resources.

I envision it more like a branching tree, were communities attempt to be self sufficient, in a trow back to something like the old city states (the world can't endure this level of population without cities, I wish it was otherwise). Maybe an general effort of family panning based on real education can address that but it it alone is another utopia.

I see a very bleak future, the level of change required is impossible in a peaceful way with the type of people we have in power. So I do understand that people dislike a one world government because the model that is being sold is just more of the same and ultimately as you say will not resolve anything, nor can it even be a steeping stone to something like I describe, because as soon as it is in place nothing will be able to change it...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Absolute power corrupts, absolutely.

Let me ask you this OP: are you a subject or a citizen?

Food for thought for you. Were you raised to be a compliant little girl?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
And you OP have bought into the lies of a one world government. We all unite and life will be better for all! No doubt about it. We have the UN now. Do you agree with the UN agenda? Do you not realize how many truly selfish power hungry evil despots that are out there? Those that murder their own people in mass to further their own power and reach? Do you not know that those murderous SOB's will be the ones calling the shots if the NWO comes to frutition? This in what I believe. Freedom and individualism will be destroyed. You will comply with all heavy handed rules of the NWO or die. The greater good. Communism. The individual is not important. These are all evil ideas by those in the highest escheleon of power that are the ones who would advance the idea's of an NWO. And do not ever forget, to the NWO the world is over populated by many, many times and should be reduced drastically. Do you wish you or your loved ones to be on that population reduction list? I could go on forever. You may not be a religious person at all, but if you have never read Revelations, please do so. It is my belief that the horrors portrayed are a very accurate description of the NWO world, not to mention that it predicts it will happen!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join