It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

And why do you believe that Jesus chose a murderer to carry on his message.... except change it at the same time?

Didn't Jesus say you would know a tree by its fruit and that a bad tree cannot produce good fruit or vice versa? So why would Jesus choose a bad tree to bear good fruit?

Him choosing Saul goes against what he taught, so that leads me to believe that Saul never received a vision from Jesus, he only made the vision up in order to give himself false authority over Jesus' message. He then went on to plagiarize the words of Jesus and call them his own in his letters.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Good observation. That is strange, and very convenient for those who wanted to change her identity. The word "Christ" could represent either a man or a woman.

Someone found the earliest dated picture/painting of Christ around the walls of Jerusalem not too long ago, and it depicts Jesus as a woman. Why would the earliest known painting of him depict "him" as a her?
edit on 28-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why not create a thread about that idea..?

Edit to add (regarding the earlier comment):: In one of the early historical descriptions he is referred to by the name of Yeshu, which sounds alot like the Hebrew, Yeshua, or Yeheshua.

edit on 29-1-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

And why do you believe that Jesus chose a murderer to carry on his message.... except change it at the same time?

An immaculate sense of irony and humor at the expense of the oppressor (persecutor) capable of blinding him and knocking him right off his high horse..?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A bad tree does not bear good fruit, so how could Saul (a bad tree) ever bear good fruit? He was a murderer, Jesus made a piss-poor choice in my opinion.

Seems to me Jesus knocked him off his high horse only to put him on an even higher one.

ETA: I've already made a thread about it here.
edit on 29-1-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am still convinced that this is where (in Alexandria) Jesus went to school for training during "the lost years".

What this video to learn more.. (the first part anyone outlining the context of Alexandria)

Here's another good vid (narrated by Leonard Nimoy)

4 of 5

www.youtube.com...

5 of 5

www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by Blue Shift
My take on the historical Jesus thing is that Jesus was a practicing sorcerer having learned the art from esoteric texts in or near the Library of Alexandria.

This however, is very helpful, and something that I've been pondering over lately due to this thread, so I would like to thank you very much for this little tidbit), and it just seems well "synchronistic" to our quest, at least to me it does.

Where oh where did Jesus get simultaneously exposed to just about every stream of philosophical thought and spiritual tradition and ancient wisdom literature, known to mankind? Over and above his Jewish tradition and mysticism, Jesus' philosophy and methodology, as we've explored in this thread, possesses aspects to his teachings and understanding and comprehension, which include simultaneously: Greek and Egyptian thought, which leads to Pathagoras, but ALSO Eastern wisdom teachings and streams of spiritual insight (via Lao Tsu, Confuscius and Buddha, who were contemporary to one another about 500BC), including the Yogic Tradition of Taoism (deep meditative contemplation and relationship between Atma and Brahma), now Hinduism, along with the Zoroastrian connection that's been outlined in relation to the mysterious "Magi" of the East which I say were Persian who shared info with Daniel's descendants, and who saw his star, and who later took him into their care for his "lost years". But when we look at the map (see a number of posts up) the possibility of the sharing of info with all "initiates" right across, pretty much that entire region, stretching from Israel, all the way to Tibet is possible, even likely or probably if the Jew's predecessors were one of the wandering caucasian Aryan Tribes (meaning "civilized") who settled for a long time in the Indus River Valley Civilization, before eventually settling in Judea, and building the city of Jerusalem. But even the Persians, or the ancient Indians, wouldn't have had the strictly rational Greek and Pathagorean system of thought and the finely honed art of debate perfected. So while there's a lot of possibility there in terms of shared influences throughout that whole region, which include ancient Babylon in Sumaria, there's no single place, other than the Library of Alexandria, which would represent a crossroads of all the information and traditions in one repository of human knowledge and wisdom.

Somewhere along the way, he found it all, the whole treasure trove and fully integrated it or "grokked" it all, synthesizing the conclusions that he drew therefrom, inspired by/with his deep spiritual contemplative tradition ie: prayer, the whole kit and caboodle (don't forget he had almost 20 years within which to do this).

Therefore, I purport that Jesus, as a young man and adult, had access to that singular repository of all human knowledge and intersecting wisdom streams, contained at that precise location, at the Library of Alexandria. I am convinced beyond any doubt in fact, that he studied there, that he, Yeshua, went to school there (too bad they burned all the records I'd like to see what he got in math!).

The Royal Library of Alexandria,
or Ancient Library of Alexandria, in Alexandria, Egypt, was the largest and most significant library of the ancient world.[1] It flourished under the patronage of the Ptolemaic dynasty and functioned as a major center of scholarship from its construction in the 3rd century BC until the Roman conquest of Egypt in 30 BC. The library was conceived and opened either during the reign of Ptolemy I Soter (323–283 BC) or during the reign of his son Ptolemy II (283–246 BC).[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing else and no other conclusion makes any sense other than that he had access, either directly, or indirectly, to the contents of this particular Library, right here. Where else are you going to be able to absorb all these traditions, and sources of knowledge and understanding, and the ability to debate (see Jesus vs. the Pharisees) like there's no tomorrow!

I think that's where the Magi sent him to school once he'd mastered everything they could offer him.

Honestly, I think that Jesus was a Genius, who, when he walked back onto the scene at the age of about 30, was absolutely armed to the teeth, intellectually and in every way, and he did bring them to a loss of words, more than once!

edit on 28-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Happy Easter - Good Friday!

It's the real thing in terms of an annual celebration due to the lunar calendar. It's authentic, and therefore significant and relevant in many more ways than one. Thank you Jesus. I love you too.

The Day of the Cross

The Day of the Cross

That moon, also rendered in my avatar was recorded in the constellation of Leo, so it's as close as we get, which when it rose that day, on 33AD, April 3rd (by the Gregorian calendar), rose under the feet of Virgo, which (who) was indeed "clothed with the sun" upon rising (rising with the sun).

It's poetry. High art.

I should add that Virgo was "leaning on" Leo.

It's like the depiction in allegorical terms of a heavenly family. Hmmmmph that's really interesting..

edit on 29-3-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Coming soon...

A Strange Moon in Paradise.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me but I find that rather extraordinary, the confluence of circumstance and synchronicity, even apparently by anticipation on Jesus' part - they didn't even see him coming, and he got them where it counts, while entering into the very belly of the beast only to be released and liberated (spit back out) three days later, in other words having actualsurvivedly the ordeal by an absolute stroke of both genius and faith.

I can't be the only person to see and recognize it, the info is there.

Talk about fine level control of space and time!

That's what I'm always left asking, in confronting it - how did he know?!!

Omg it's just too good, once you "grok" it.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 4-5-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

NewAgeMan
Coming soon...

A Strange Moon in Paradise.

I promise that it will freak you out to no end and will irrevocably alter the way you look at the universe and your place in it by intent.

How DID he know? is the question we'll be left asking and then perhaps even more importantly, why are we even here what's it all for?

Trippy stuff!

Stay tuned...

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Sep, 18 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

NewAgeMan
The Day of the Cross

The Day of the Cross

That moon, also rendered in my avatar was recorded in the constellation of Leo, so it's as close as we get, which when it rose that day, on 33AD, April 3rd (by the Gregorian calendar), rose under the feet of Virgo, which (who) was indeed "clothed with the sun" upon rising (rising with the sun).

It's poetry. High art.

I should add that Virgo was "leaning on" Leo, too.

It's like the depiction in allegorical terms, of a heavenly family. Hmmmmph that's really interesting..

Please bear this in mind as we introduce the larger context in terms of the divine order and cosmological nature of this Great Work of all Ages.

Stay tuned 'cause you aint seen nuth'n yet! Oh ho ho ho..

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

This however, is very helpful, and something that I've been pondering over lately due to this thread, so I would like to thank you very much for this little tidbit), and it just seems well "synchronistic" to our quest, at least to me it does.

Where oh where did Jesus get simultaneously exposed to just about every stream of philosophical thought and spiritual tradition and ancient wisdom literature, known to mankind? Over and above his Jewish tradition and mysticism, Jesus' philosophy and methodology, as we've explored in this thread, possesses aspects to his teachings and understanding and comprehension, which include simultaneously: Greek and Egyptian thought, which leads to Pathagoras, but ALSO Eastern wisdom teachings and streams of spiritual insight (via Lao Tsu, Confuscius and Buddha, who were contemporary to one another about 500BC), including the Yogic Tradition of Taoism (deep meditative contemplation and relationship between Atma and Brahma), now Hinduism, along with the Zoroastrian connection that's been outlined in relation to the mysterious "Magi" of the East which I say were Persian who shared info with Daniel's descendants, and who saw his star, and who later took him into their care for his "lost years". But when we look at the map (see a number of posts up) the possibility of the sharing of info with all "initiates" right across, pretty much that entire region, stretching from Israel, all the way to Tibet is possible, even likely or probably if the Jew's predecessors were one of the wandering caucasian Aryan Tribes (meaning "civilized") who settled for a long time in the Indus River Valley Civilization, before eventually settling in Judea, and building the city of Jerusalem. But even the Persians, or the ancient Indians, wouldn't have had the strictly rational Greek and Pathagorean system of thought and the finely honed art of debate perfected. So while there's a lot of possibility there in terms of shared influences throughout that whole region, which include ancient Babylon in Sumaria, there's no single place, other than the Library of Alexandria, which would represent a crossroads of all the information and traditions in one repository of human knowledge and wisdom.

Somewhere along the way, he found it all, the whole treasure trove and fully integrated it or "grokked" it all, synthesizing the conclusions that he drew therefrom, inspired by/with his deep spiritual contemplative tradition ie: prayer, the whole kit and caboodle (don't forget he had almost 20 years within which to do this).

Therefore, I purport that Jesus, as a young man and adult, had access to that singular repository of all human knowledge and intersecting wisdom streams, contained at that precise location, at the Library of Alexandria. I am convinced beyond any doubt in fact, that he studied there, that he, Yeshua, went to school there (too bad they burned all the records I'd like to see what he got in math!).

The Royal Library of Alexandria,
or Ancient Library of Alexandria, in Alexandria, Egypt, was the largest and most significant library of the ancient world.[1] It flourished under the patronage of the Ptolemaic dynasty and functioned as a major center of scholarship from its construction in the 3rd century BC until the Roman conquest of Egypt in 30 BC. The library was conceived and opened either during the reign of Ptolemy I Soter (323–283 BC) or during the reign of his son Ptolemy II (283–246 BC).[2]

en.wikipedia.org...
Nothing else and no other conclusion makes any sense other than that he had access, either directly, or indirectly, to the contents of this particular Library, right here. Where else are you going to be able to absorb all these traditions, and sources of knowledge and understanding, and the ability to debate (see Jesus vs. the Pharisees) like there's no tomorrow!

I think that's where the Magi sent him to school once he'd mastered everything they could offer him.

Honestly, I think that Jesus was a Genius, who, when he walked back onto the scene at the age of about 30, was absolutely armed to the teeth, intellectually and in every way, and he did bring them to a loss of words, more than once!

I should point out that while the actual Library of Alexandria did burn down about 30 years prior, the entire "University" of Alexandria remained including a sister Library, so the burning down of that one building didn't destroy the larger academic infrastructure in Alexandria at that time in history. It is therefore entirely possible and conceivable, as a type of rational deductive reasoning to conclude that Jesus, via the trade routes, might very well have went to Egypt (via Babylonia) to go to school during "the lost years" By those same trade routes he might even have traveled as far as the the Indus River to trace the roots and origins of his people, through Abraham and his nearest descendants.

edit on 19-9-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
(scroll the first map to see the key to the right)

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AND YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE....COMMON SENSE TO ME :p

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wckdvixen

Your common sense fails you. Religious belief is all about belief in something you can never fully understand and anyone can have a full understanding of a topic like hollow earth, big foot, law of one, etc. and not believe that it is be real.

Your shift key is stuck.
edit on 24-9-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

A BLOG CREATED BY MARY ALICE BENETT about two unknown POUSSIN paintings which give the key of RENNES LE CHATEAU MYSTERY is very interesting .

MARY ALICE BENETT, is well known for his relevant interventions in the mystery of RENNES THE CASTLE. She supports Gasc 's discoverings but goes farther by the creation of a specific blog which I send you in link. This blog gives more details on these discoveries and she feeds them with theories more than fascinating... on the track of the Knight Templars sacred, geometry, squared to sator friends also a very sharp look on the art of POUSSIN, and his influences

LE BLOG DE MARY ALICE BENETT
limouxpoussin.blogspot.fr...

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join