It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Hmph, Jupiter, King of the Planets, the base, the thunderous base the God of thunder..

If you watch this video (posted earlier)

..what becomes quickly apparent amid all the harmonies and oscillating patterns, which are highlighted in the cycle of life earth/moon seasonal procession, is that we're looking at both a work of art and a "song of the spheres" or an orchestra if you will. Just think of the moon in that schematic as the vital "C-sharp" (already in hand..?) without which life on earth (and evolution) would not be possible, but with which, life and inevitably man (requiring only one major, catastrophic meteor impact, also anticipated..) would become not only possible, but realized and actualized in the person of the son of man and by extension and inclusion, you and me right here and now.

But what does this MEAN, this awesome (key to the treasure) purpose, and if it is at once both high art and high music, how are we to interpret and appreciate it, and in what manner shall we dance and sing?

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
5 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
6 On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—

7 while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?

~ Job 39:4-7

This is referring to the song of the spheres and the stars, if not also observers from various locations and perspectives..

"said the little lamb to the shepherd boy
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song, high above the tree with a voice as big as the sea..
..with a voice as big as the sea.."

Day (Solstice and Perihelion)

Night (Precssion of the Equinox)

Cosmic

Next up: Passover Eclipse ON the Day of the Cross

and,

Foreshadowing: The Original Passover of Exodus from Egypt - Blood of the Lamb on the Door

then,

Strange Moon in Paradise, Cont'd..

stay tuned..

NAM
September 15th, 2012.. (not that that means anything..)

edit on 15-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lunar, not Solar Eclipse

The eclipse of April 3rd, 33 AD was a LUNAR (blood red moon), and not a solar eclipse. My apologies for the error-oversight.

A lunar eclipse from March 2007. A lunar eclipse can last a few hours, total coverage being about an hour.

I don't have time to provide the supporting evidence that this phenomenon and the cross both occured on the same day, but it is included in the Real Star of Bethlehem info entitled The Day of the Cross.

Re: Darkening: I am aware that this does not explain the mid-day, multi-hour darkening of the sky reported to have taken place (which could have been caused by a dust storm not entirely uncommon in that region at that time of year), sorry for any confusion. Furthermore, in terms of timing there is no eclipse of the sun capable of lasting for the reported three hours of darkeness, where the maximum time for a total eclipse is about seven and a half minutes. Solar exclipses also do not occur during a full moon (moon under Virgo), but only during the new moon phase.

Lunar eclipse

Humphreys and Waddington of Oxford University reconstructed the Jewish calendar in the first century AD and arrived at the conclusion that Friday April 3 33AD was the date of the Crucifixion.[23] Humphreys and Waddington went further and also reconstructed the scenario for a lunar eclipse on that day. They concluded that:

"This eclipse was visible from Jerusalem at moonrise. .... The start of the eclipse was invisible from Jerusalem, being below the horizon. The eclipse began at 3:40pm and reached a maximum at 5:15pm, with 60% of the moon eclipsed. This was also below the horizon from Jerusalem. The moon rose above the horizon, and was first visible from Jerusalem at about 6:20pm (the start of the Jewish Sabbath and also the start of Passover day in A.D. 33) with about 20% of its disc in the umbra of the earth's shadow and the remainder in the penumbra. The eclipse finished some thirty minutes later at 6:50pm."

Moreover, their calculations showed that the 20% visible of the moon was positioned close to the top (i.e. leading edge) of the moon. The failure of any of the gospel accounts to refer to a lunar eclipse is, they assume, the result of a scribe wrongly amending a text to refer to a solar eclipse.

In Acts 2:20, the Apostle Peter mentions in the context of a prophecy from Joel that "the sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood"[Acts 2:20]. A "moon of blood" is a term also commonly used for a lunar eclipse because of the reddish color of the light refracted onto the moon through the Earth's atmosphere. Commentators are divided upon the exact nature of this statement by Saint Peter.

The investigation by Humphreys and Waddington concluded that the moon turned to blood statement probably refers to a lunar eclipse, and they showed that this interpretation is self consistent and seems to confirm their conclusion that the crucifixion occurred on April 3, 33. However, they fail to address the preceding reference to the darkened sun.

en.wikipedia.org...

From the moon, it was a Terrestrial eclipse of the Sun, and thus from the Earth, it was a Lunar eclipse.

As to the evidence that the date of April 3rd, 33AD jives with the lunar eclipse, again, see The Day of the Cross and watch the first of the two videos above, and if you have the time and the wherwithall, buy the astronomy software to verify it for yourself, which I intend to so some day.

It should also be noted that the Hebrew Jewish calendar was not a solar calendar like ours, but a lunar calendar and thus a lunar eclipse occuring at the preparation for Passover, that would be a significant event to Jesus that is if he was in the know beforehand..

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 15-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
To read or have an understanding of something without experiencing it is really stupid!!!!!

Like I could know everything about the colonel secret chicken recipe (even the secret recipee), but without tasting the chicken, I'd never know if it's the best or not.

Your magnum opus is so rediculous if you think you can paint some picture with head knowledge and no heart knowledge.

This is the true measure of how to discover Jesus and Christianity. It's so simple, kids get it right way before adults even. Cuz we're so full of ourselves that we totally often miss the mark like I'm seeing with this thread.

It's so simple..... just forget everything you've been told. Next forget all your biases and opinions. Forget all that. Just be a human being on earth with the desire to understand.

Now just get on your knees and pray. Yes, close your eyes get on your knees and pray. Forgetting yourself, forgetting all you've been taught, good or bad. Just forget all of that for one lousy minute of your whole life okay!!

EXERCISE:.......Just say

"Dear Jesus, I see all this knowledge on ATS but it's just human opinions. I want to truly discover who you are, and find out if you're real or out there somewhere? I want to discover if you're my creator? In the grand scheme I know so little. Please help me to understand if you're the true and only God and if you are come into my life and show me the truth. Amen".

There's one key to doing this. You got to forget yourself when you say it. If you say it and you're skeptical, or you put your own opinions and pre conceived ideas into it, then it might not work. All you have to do is forget yourself. Just say it and be in the mind set that I'm gonna act as if. I'm gonna give this prayer a genuine chance to operate.

Because YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. So be careful. If you do it, you're in for a surprise. That's all I can tell you.

But again, ahhh human head knowledge written down on hear from historians, peoples opinions, etc etc. Get real that's NOT GONNA DO NOTHING TO SHOW YOU ANYTHING.

You got to taste the chicken to know! You go to ride the bike to know what it's like. Quit sitting on the side lines thinking you know football, come play a round so you know what's it's really like. Cuz some of you speculating make me laugh so hard! You know Jack cuz you're examining the rain from an inside window but you haven't gone outside into it!

You got to try it to know what is' like okay! But if you do it right he's gonna hear you and reply, you might not hear a voice replying back, but you will get a reply in some way. And when you do, you'll know. Also you may hear back that moment, or it may even take a few days. You can't rush it. It's like email or txt. Like seriously send the message and then you know it's arrived at the receiver. Now you wait for the reply, and listen to your gutt instinct as you wait for the reply. You're in for a big surprise ha ha lol !!!

And if you do that, then be sure to PM me later or post on here and tell me objectively what happened okay. Cuz I want to know.

edit on 15-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

That's great advice, thanks for the imput.

All I'm trying to do here is to give people a whole new frame of reference by which to look around and recognize their place in God's creation as children of a loving God, and then sigh and go ah ha, it IS really that awesome, OMG I never looked at it, or at myself and others and the world around me in that way before.. (that kind of thing).

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Like I could know everything about the colonel secret chicken recipe (even the secret recipee), but without tasting the chicken, I'd never know if it's the best or not.

The problem with christians is that they don't taste any other chicken and still want to proclaim that their brand is the best. You'd never know what is the best without praying/meditating/carrying out rituals for other religions and weighing the outcome against praying to Jesus.

Now just get on your knees and pray. Yes, close your eyes get on your knees and pray. Forgetting yourself, forgetting all you've been taught, good or bad. Just forget all of that for one lousy minute of your whole life okay!!

Usually doesn't work and if/when it does it isn't because of Jesus.

edit on 15-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Rationally, the idea of an unmerited grace "from above" both sums up and caps off everything else whereby Jesus is the cake you can both have and eat as well. It's the one thing capable of restoring a person's sense of humor and their own heart-felt compassion, making of a hardened heart (heart of rock) into a heart of flesh.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Rationally, the idea of an unmerited grace "from above" both sums up and caps off everything else whereby Jesus is the cake you can both have and eat as well. It's the one thing capable of restoring a person's sense of humor and their own heart-felt compassion, making of a hardened heart (heart of rock) into a heart of flesh.

Unmerited grace from above?

Maybe it was the only thing that worked for you, but I fail to see how that makes it anymore special than the other things that have brought these things into peoples lives.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by r2d246

The problem with christians is that they don't taste any other chicken and still want to proclaim that their brand is the best. You'd never know what is the best without praying/meditating/carrying out rituals for other religions and weighing the outcome against praying to Jesus.

Usually doesn't work and if/when it does it isn't because of Jesus.

Yes that's true and I have. Which is what woke me up to the fact that there is only 2 forces. One is true the other has created a variety of deceptive forms of religion. Having so many false religions, strange spirits such as ghosts, fairys, jinn, etc etc, strange creatures such as aliens etc etc. All distract from understanding the big picture. that's the whole point, too keep people guessing, to keep them confused, keep them wondering, and to make it look like the last place you'd ever find absolute truth is in the bible. Or that you can just close your eyes right this moment and start talking to your creator and have him hear you. Anyway bottom line is knowing your creator is a comfy place to be in life. YOu've made it. Until then you're always searching, always striving and never arriving.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Not true. The bible is also a great tool of division. Just look at all the christian denominations. How can something containing absolute truth be interpreted in so many ways? I'm sure you have an answer ready, but I'm also sure that it won't convince me.

I don't know any creator and I am not in search of anything. I feel pretty comfy with what I have come to know as truth, while leaving a door open just in case something new comes along.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Unmerited grace from above?

Maybe it was the only thing that worked for you, but I fail to see how that makes it anymore special than the other things that have brought these things into peoples lives.

It's just infinitely more congruent with our "predicament" relative to the fullest possible stature for the human being in creation, even as a cosmological, evolutionary phenomenon, whereby what we could not do for ourselves was accomplished by God on our behalf, in the form of the son, so that it's by faith not works or some "practice" of some kind, or even some sort of religious mask for the creator which in the words of Carl Jung simply function as a defense against having a spiritual experience, but authentically according to what's been established as the model of perfection. We can only come into it, we can't "get there" it comes to us first, chosing us, and while not taking us from the world, accounting unto us, by our faith (believe and recieve) a value transcending the world (incaculable value).

The only thing that is special about it, is that it accepts us where we are found and reintegrates and makes us whole again, not by any specific doing on our part, not by any sort of self-engineered effort or accomplishment (to brag about), but in SPITE of ourselves and thus it's by far funnier to suddenly discover ourselves so recieved in our own receipt of that which recieves us first, but not because of how wonderful we were, but only to make us as wonderful as we ought to be once in a newfound right relationsbip with God as the center and the source and the first father of creation, standing like Jesus, son of man, at the center of creation without discarding the essential or indespensible I-thou relationship that makes having a personal relationship with God possible, for the sake of love and mutuality, and because - everything was made by the father for the son because of love."

It's enough to bring any sane and rational seeker to their knees both laughing and crying and laughing some more, imho.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

We can do for ourselves. Who told you that you couldn't?

Model of perfection according to who? What makes faith a better choice than doing, because you believed those that said you could not do it on your own? Sounds like the type of things governments say.

It's enough to bring any sane and rational seeker to their knees both laughing and crying and laughing some more, imho.

But you have never actually ever seen this. What is a sane rational seeker? If it were such an absolute truth then it would shake each and every human being to their core. All I have seen is a handful of like minded individuals giving you props.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What is a sane rational seeker?

Someone with a sense of humor capable of really getting a great joke at the expense of all their own prior ignorance, capable of laughing, and crying and then having the tears wiped away from their eyes. I've had this experience and I'm sure so have many others who've been "whacked" by God at some point or another which for God probably amounts to the mere lightest touch, but for us blindsides us with a truth and an understanding which previously could only be described as residing in the domain of an unknown unknown or what we didn't even know that we did not know, and now do, like having the scales fall from one's eyes, that kind of thing. I would imagine that it's happened to more than just a few people - sane, rational and BRAVE seekers will to risk all in the face of a society and a "civilization" gone mad (it was the same in Jesus' day..), that's the model of perfection, to be utterly committed to the truth and reality at any and all cost except of course at the cost of truth and reality itself. In other words that you are not unwilling to undergo a complete and total paradigm shift AND have an experience of a new domain of limitless possibility and absolute liberation (in the space of absolute forgiveness) and therefore new knowledge since all knowledge is the knowledge of experience, that you never possessed before. There is a way to validate this stuff, and the other poster's right, that you have to "dive in" and the only way to be there with (them) is to go there and be there and just go ahead and have the experience of being in an intimate relationship with the creator, even if the totality of God's nature cannot ever be known, to posit his existence and then to enter into that relationship is certainly possible, and with Christ as the gateway, to even consider it openly and honestly is to discover some new pasture. This has nothing whatsoever to do with "religion" but everything to do with the Light the Life and the Love that already frames us in a loving embrace and a song of songs -- if only we knew as Jesus knew..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It was a rhetorical question since absolute truth should resonate with every human being and more so with any type of seeker since seeking means they are open to the truth.

I don't really see that here and there was even a brother in christ slinging a little mud, which makes me think that your proposal is doing much resonating.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

We who are growing in Christ might not yet be perfect. We are a work in progress relative to an ideal of perfection and we claim spiritual progress (growth) not perfection, although that's not an excuse either to fall woefully short of the mark.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by daskakik

We who are growing in Christ might not yet be perfect. We are a work in progress relative to an ideal of perfection and we claim spiritual progress (growth) not perfection, although that's not an excuse either to fall woefully short of the mark.

This has nothing to do with what I posted.

The progress of Christians has nothing to do with truth resonating with those who seek it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What is a sane rational seeker?

Someone with a sense of humor capable of really getting a great joke at the expense of all their own prior ignorance, capable of laughing, and crying and then having the tears wiped away from their eyes. I've had this experience and I'm sure so have many others who've been "whacked" by God at some point or another which for God probably amounts to the mere lightest touch, but for us blindsides us with a truth and an understanding which previously could only be described as residing in the domain of an unknown unknown or what we didn't even know that we did not know, and now do, like having the scales fall from one's eyes, that kind of thing. I would imagine that it's happened to more than just a few people - sane, rational and BRAVE seekers will to risk all in the face of a society and a "civilization" gone mad (it was the same in Jesus' day..), that's the model of perfection, to be utterly committed to the truth and reality at any and all cost except of course at the cost of truth and reality itself. In other words that you are not unwilling to undergo a complete and total paradigm shift AND have an experience of a new domain of limitless possibility and absolute liberation (in the space of absolute forgiveness) and therefore new knowledge since all knowledge is the knowledge of experience, that you never possessed before. There is a way to validate this stuff, and the other poster's right, that you have to "dive in" and the only way to be there with (them) is to go there and be there and just go ahead and have the experience of being in an intimate relationship with the creator, even if the totality of God's nature cannot ever be known, to posit his existence and then to enter into that relationship is certainly possible, and with Christ as the gateway, to even consider it openly and honestly is to discover some new pasture. This has nothing whatsoever to do with "religion" but everything to do with the Light the Life and the Love that already frames us in a loving embrace and a song of songs -- if only we knew as Jesus knew..

That above is wisdom, not all have it. Nor do they want it.

People who seek the truth, obtain it. It's that simple.

I see Jesus everywhere. Another doesn't see him anywhere??

When the knowing captures you, one wants to laugh and cry at the same time. I know this feeling.... It's the best high I could have ever gotten! Lol

Had I not become a hard core seeker though, I would be in the dark.
edit on 16-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Nam,

I can hardly breathe, this is so exciting to see how another sees the all and the glory from the very beginning.

Thank God! Thank God! Thank God!

I think I figured out the " thrice is great " by reading this thread! Wow!

Love how the mind works!

Keep the info coming...... I'm learning some things I had not connected and lord knows I have to connect them.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

In my experience this has not been true.

What do expect me to say?

In any case Jesus isn't the only way, so claiming it to be an absolute truth is incorrect. Also, logically if other things can have the same effect then it isn't really Jesus making these things happen.

edit on 16-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

In my experience this has not been true.

What do expect me to say?

In any case Jesus isn't the only way so claiming it to be an absolute truth is incorrect.

I say I know and you say you know. Our knowing is different. Does the truth lie in between us?

I see it all connected to the many entities we call Jesus. Do you? If not, why? I do..... Why don't you make the connections as I have?

If I claim I see something you do not see why do you refuse an explanation for what is unseen by you?

Do you see the universe as mental? I do. Why do you not see what I see?

Why stay in the dark where there is light?

Jesus reveals himself, yet you do not see him? Are you asleep? Are you awake and looking, if so then look where it's the brightest in all expressions and creations and you will see him in all his glory.

I understand we have different perceptions in regards to the world each of us lives in.

Being compassionate is an understanding and my way of showing you another light of which is found.

This thread is offering you another light in which to see Jesus.

God is everywhere! Lol it's amazing when you see it.

You know those pictures where the entire picture is clouded but when viewed long enoigh a complete picture emerges? So does God. He is very revealing for those who look hard enough. Seek and you find, right?

I loved hide and go seek when i was a kid and still love seeking that which has been hidden. The difference is i can see that it never did hide, i was just not looking at it hard enough, and for the record, I was never afraid of the dark. Lol

The great thing about Jesus is Buddha and other great teachers do in fact lead you to a road where.... Guess who is there? Jesus!

There are many roads but they all lead to the fork in the road. Which do you take? Like a puzzle where you get from point a to z..... There are other roads but they will lead you to the one.

All the glory of what we see has already been projected from the beginning before the foundation of the earth was ever laid.

If it weren't for the WORD, we would not be communicating with words.

If it weren't for the WORD, we would not have an experience we call life.

Take the English alpha- bet. Jesus represents the three. C? See?

Words are soooo powerful. Ponder words for today and see how you can make them connect and come alive.

Words can also be viewed in a numerical sense as well. Just another thought. Lol
edit on 16-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
I say I know and you say you know. Our knowing is different. Does the truth lie in between us?

No, because I also knew how you knew and since then have come to know that I was wrong.

I see it all connected to the many entities we call Jesus. Do you? If not, why? I do..... Why don't you make the connections as I have?

See above.

If I claim I see something you do not see why do you refuse an explanation for what is unseen by you?

It isn't unseen. It is seen for what it really is. It is you who refuses to entertain the idea that someone can have a more complete view of the picture.

Do you see the universe as mental? I do. Why do you not see what I see?

Why stay in the dark where there is light?

Jesus reveals himself, yet you do not see him? Are you asleep? Are you awake and looking, if so then look where it's the brightest in all expressions and creations and you will see him in all his glory.

I understand we have different perceptions in regards to the world each of us lives in.

Being compassionate is an understanding and my way of showing you another light of which is found.

This thread is offering you another light in which to see Jesus.

God is everywhere! Lol it's amazing when you see it.

You know those pictures where the entire picture is clouded but when viewed long enoigh a complete picture emerges? So does God. He is very revealing for those who look hard enough. Seek and you find, right?

I loved hide and go seek when i was a kid and still love seeking that which has been hidden. The difference is i can see that it never did hide, i was just not looking at it hard enough, and for the record, I was never afraid of the dark. Lol

The great thing about Jesus is Buddha and other great teachers do in fact lead you to a road where.... Guess who is there? Jesus!

There are many roads but they all lead to the fork in the road. Which do you take? Like a puzzle where you get from point a to z..... There are other roads but they will lead you to the one.

All the glory of what we see has already been projected from the beginning before the foundation of the earth was ever laid.

If it weren't for the WORD, we would not be communicating with words.

If it weren't for the WORD, we would not have an experience we call life.

Take the English alpha- bet. Jesus represents the three. C? See?

Words are soooo powerful. Ponder words for today and see how you can make them connect and come alive.

Sorry but all these "words" are useless and empty to me. They would have meant a whole lot to me at one point but not anymore.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join