It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ's Superderterministic, Cosmological, Magnum Opus.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Curious. Are you flat out denying the historical authenticity or historicity of the person of Jesus (Yehsua) of that time (during the governership of Pontias Pilate)?

Are you saying that the whole story was made up out of whole cloth, and that there's no there there so to speak, and no person of Jesus there ie: that it's all a "lie"?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm saying that the man was made a myth and the inclusion of the occurrence of signs in the sky were part of that myth making process.

edit on 12-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

So you're saying that you think there was a man Jesus who was crucified under the governorship of Pontias Pilate?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I don't think it actually matters if there was or wasn't or, if there was, how much is true and how much is made up. In the end it's just different degrees of lies and the most outlandish would probably be the most likely to be made up.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The Cross - What did he know and when did he know it?

I'm going to proceed nevertheless on the basis that there was a man there, as most agree to be the case, with an extraordinary giftedness, and as some may note in reading the Gospels (who have read and do read them) a person who was rather adept, let us say, in the use of his intellect and intuition and a certain spirit of wisdom and knowledge (which I do grok, to a degree), including the wisdom of a heartfelt compassion and understanding of the truly self realized and fully enlightened, yet not without a loss of self expressed personality, after all "what does it profit a man to gain the WHOLE world, but lose his own soul?".

Contextually (with context and framing) is only way to rationally explain Jesus, the man, who we meet in the Gospels (including the Gospel of Thomas) which as I outlined in the OP are made up of Apocrypha, which means to both hide and reveal both at the same time (and as we've touched on in this thread, some of those things are better left hidden anyway, unless of course we wish to inquire as to Jesus' deepest motivators, and the type of pschological environment or framework from which his sacred heart sprang), which can include yes, the layering on of myth and allegory, since as Apocrypha, they were not written to be taken in their entirety as a straight literal, historical accounting, and we know that they were written through an oral tradition which lasted for as long as 30-50, even up to 60 and 70 years later, I'm not discounting that for a moment. The writers of the gospels however, were clearly, when we read them within a contextual, critical framework (eye), trying their best, not to build a socio-political empire for the future Roman Church (300 years later), but to faithfully report the story, which varies to a degree, even contradicts itself through the four synoptic Gospels, which were clearly written by different early writers, in some cases borrowing from another presumed source document now long lost called "Q".

But you see, and by "you" I mean everyone, while we're not discounting that, there is also this history of the man being crucified, on this the Gospels all agree, but one who also entered willingly into a "trap" which in the lead up reveals and demonstrates that to a degree, even a large degree, it was a trap he himself set for himself. In other words, that it's clear that he knew what he was doing and was doing it for a reason and a purpose. Discerning that purpose within the larger contextual frame of reference and with all available information is what this thread is about, wherein we ask such questions as - what did Jesus know? Where did he get his knowledge and underestanding? What might that have included, if he can be seen to have accessed and mastered deep mystical roots, not only of Judiasm, but apparently of Buddhist thought, Greek thought, ancient Hindu, the works, as if, when he entered the scene for his Baptism at the Jordan river, John announcing his arrival in advance, that he made a return, his return to Jewish society (although circling Jerusalem for almost the whole of his ministry, before heading in - to the belly of the beast) armed to the TEETH you might say, in more ways than one..!

I am looking at the man Jesus, and trying to discern what he was really up to. So this isn't about just signs in the sky, but discovering a fundamental M.O. in Jesus' approach to the challenges and difficulties he faced, one of which could very easily have been that looming on his horizon (given the knowledge of Persian and Babylonian Magi) was indeed a Great Work involving a certain eclipse of the sun coinciding with the Jewish Passover (meaningful), which if it DID occur on the same day as the cross (more on that to follow), reveals a certain genius on Jesus' part, to utilize the occasion to accomplish a number of things on a whole number of levels, including the total punk-ing of those who placed him on the cross thinking that they were in control of events, when in truth something else was going on that they weren't aware of and they got punk'd by God! I think that's funny, if not astonishing - brilliant in "execution" so to speak (while threading the eye of the needle..?).

You know it makes me wonder how many virgins got sacrificed UNDER a full moon lunar midsummer solstice, prior to that. At least here he was able to get the moon UNDER the Virgin's feet, as a final willing sacrifice (lamb of God), yet not without after having repeated, time and again - "I ask for mercy, NOT sacrifice."

Some of us see heroism on varying planes when we examine what we can know about the who what why when where and how, which when we're speaking of the cross of Jesus Christ IS considered an historical event.

For some it might mean nothing at all to them, and that's ok, but I can't turn away from the possibility that it's meaningful, and so the inquiry then ensues - what then does it mean or signify, as a type of sign in and of itself?

Jesus was absolutely brilliant. I see no reason why he wasn't working a schedule and a Great Work which DID in the end involve the symbolic relationship between the earth, moon and son (more to follow on that as well, as promised).

Stay tuned...

Best Regards,

NAM

"My hour has not yet come!"
~ Jesus, slipping though the unruly crowd as if vanishing from their sight.

edit on 12-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I am looking at the man Jesus, and trying to discern what he was really up to.

The problem is that the man Jesus could have been nothing more than a folk hero elevated to god status through martyrdom.

You know it makes me wonder how many virgins got sacrificed UNDER a full moon lunar midsummer solstice, prior to that. At least here he was able to get the moon UNDER the Virgin's feet, as a final willing sacrifice (lamb of God), yet not without after having repeated, time and again - "I ask for mercy, NOT sacrifice."

Many men have gone to their execution calmly. Claiming that this was the first and that it somehow changed anything is more speculation on your part.
edit on 12-9-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
Many men have gone to their execution calmly. Claiming that this was the first and that it somehow changed anything is more speculation on your part.

He set it up, the events, intentionally put them in motion, but it wasn't the end, only the end of one beginning and the beginning of a new one.

But anyway, it's up to each individual what meaning or significance they wish to assign to it ie: what if anything it meant or symbolized as a ritual self-sacrifice by a fully self-realized master (high priest?).

You cannot dictate to me or anyone what it might have changed (or not changed), because it changed my life, made me a better person and a more kind-hearted, loving person, and more knowledgeable about the things that matter most in life.

It didn't change anything for YOU, and that's fine, that much is apparent.

But if I want to talk about it's meaning and significance, for me, and if I want to explore and discover and share that meaning and significance with others that's my prerogative, and it's my thread so I can do that as I wish.

Basically as I see it at this stage, you're just here to derail the thread and deflect and draw me into a debate, with a self-labelled atheist no less

Why can't I explore this, and share something that is very meaningful and valuable to me? Why must you denigrade, and in many cases assume based on nothing other than your own rather strong bias and close-minded position as an atheist? Honestly, I wish you'd just let me proceed to continue to share what I wanted to share, thank you very much.

edit on 12-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

He set it up, the events, intentionally put them in motion, but it wasn't the end, only the end of one beginning and the beginning of a new one.

You have no proof except the same texts that claim this.

You cannot dictate to me or anyone what it might have changed, because it changed my life, made me a better person and a more kind-hearted, loving person, and more knowledgeable about the things that matter most in life.

But many other things could have had the same effect on you. Would it make them god like?

But if I want to talk about it's meaning and significance, for me, and if I want to explore and discover and share that meaning and significance with others that's my prerogative, and it's my thread so I can do that as I wish.

Basically as I see it at this stage, you're just here to derail the thread and deflect and draw me into a debate, with a self-labelled atheist no less

If you want a soapbox to preach from then go ahead but that is not what ATS is about. I am not derailing. I have addressed the OP throughout the thread.

Why can't I explore this, and share something that is very meaningful and valuable to me? Why must you denigrade, and in many cases assume based on nothing other than your own rather negative bias and close-minded position as an atheist? Honestly, I wish you'd just let me proceed to continue to share what I wanted to share, thank you very much.

For starters I don't have a closed minded position as an atheist. You just fail to make a convincing argument for your theory. I kept hoping that you'd pull out an ace from your sleeve and blow my mind but, I see that I was spot on when I said that all you want to do is preach.

I will leave you to your thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Good morning ( It is for me) NAM!!!!

You know I love talking about Jesus! Thank you for such a well thought out thread.

There is indeed a seen.... And an unseen.

Mind is the builder! :-)

When we seek on our own without someone telling us what to read and how to read it, the Word takes on a shape of its own and then becomes ALIVE!

My journey has been a long one. Researching daily still continues as I made a promise to God to do so twenty yrs ago.

A seeker who is dedicated with an honest and open heart will have the Word, in all aspects, revealed.

I'm proof!

There are many mysteries to uncover as they have been hidden and suppressed from people. The leaders in my view, no doubt, hold secrets to this Universe. These people are who I consider the sons of darkness.

NAM, I don't even know where to start with this conspiracy. Lol it's pretty deep. Also, what I've uncovered is unorthodox. It if anyone is like me, the traditional views don't add up, and they are all not close to being correct.

When one looks at a picture do you want to see only half, with the rest hidden or do you want to see the entire picture? The latter is the most reasonable as the other would show you only half and you would have to assume what the other side looks like .

Here are a few secrets I've uncovered..... but it goes waaaaaaay beyond this!!!

1. Amilius/ Lilith ( Atlantis/ Psosedia)
2. Adam/Eve. ( includes all races not just one, their bodies were not like ours as matter was not as strong then)
3. Hermes/ Maat ( pronounced mate) God of Wisdom!! Also known as Thoth( pronounced Tote)
4. Jesus/ Mary

All souls were Jesus who split and became two. A helpmeet was needed so the separation from God was not so lonely. ( this is why children feel like they are dying when their parent leaves them with another) the separation.

There were more incarnations for Jesus as he was also, Enoch, Jeshua, Joshua, Shem, Joseph, melchizedek, and possibly others.

Jesus has evolved over time but always had a purpose fulfilling the law of one. The same goes for us too!

Wake up people! :-)

There are three levels in which to interpret scripture. They are as follows:

1. Literal
2. Metaphysical
3. Spiritual

Remember the Word has many meanings and it's important to know which meaning should be applied. Mostly the Bible is speaking in behalf of our conscioisness and the way our mind is evolving with the spiritual and physical side of us.

Everything is a reflection or an image in which it projects.

When man was first created we created him in our own image. Not just god.... All of us. No joke! A plan was needed and so it was....

In revelations John says the Lamb was slain before the foundations of the world.

Jesus said before Abraham was I am.

The spiritual realm needed the coming of the Lamb into Earth for its " redemption".

Truth and light, the offering was made for the perfect man and was offered in the very beginning.

Word formed Adam. Literal and symbolic, mankind and Adam mean the same thing.

Projection of the races began happening at the same time, hence all the creation myths and legends of the fall as well.

The apple in the garden represents, apple of the eye, forbidden fruit, desire.

Before eve, the animal kingdom and man began to evolve into monstrosities, a flood happens, hence Atlantis/Psosedia sinks.

Adam ( mankind) projects a helpmeet/ mate. Adams deep sleep represents meditation!!!!!

Adam back then was a living soul and was not seen as mans flesh framed body today. Matter, Again was not closely knitted just yet.

Location of the garden anyone?? East of Eden right? Right. It's symbolic for LIFE of the body and then later becomes the " temple".

When God was said to have breathed his breath into man, it is spiritual breath.... His spirit.

The two trees symbolize awareness of possibility as the earth is a place for opportunity of souls.

The tree of life.... is our connection to God as the law of one.

The tree of knowledge.... It holds fruits for existence and experience , the things in the world that give man knowledge. Yet the downside ( fall) is that we become more and more separated over time and eventual death of the spirit/ personality.

Each day in creation is about awareness/ conscioisness/ experience and so is the rest of the bible/ stories. I can site them if you want but when the seeker seeks, it becomes no longer hidden, but seen! Amen!

It's living Word because the stories and experiences continue today. We are making our way back in time to the garden to be with our father. All that is intended has yet to spring up, there's always more when it comes to the spirit.

Remember though, there is always a war going on within and abroad when you are separated from the goodness of God.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Strange Moon in Paradise, Cont'd.

Moving along, as we approach October 2012 (not that that necessarily means anything in particular), and looking back at this particular historical event regarding the life and crucifiction of Jesus - we recognize the great likelihood, if not certainty, that Jesus himself was well aware of a certain "configuration" framing his life by which he, from his own perspective and POV, and deep, secret knowledge, needed to explore, reconcile or integrate and complete (work given him to do, prophetically, by his father even as as the first father of all creation and the Absolute, who made the stars, the planets, the moon (even if "rennovated".. more on that later) and the Earth, and do so (reconcile, and gather in) at all levels, including human evil itself, in this case turned outside and inside out, in a double bind of reason and by demonstration. His reasoning, his raationale the resolution of an age old paradox, but this one taken to the moon, and beyond! : because that's the direction from whence it came in the first place, as a frame of reference set down from the very foundations of the earth, when the moon the sun and the earth were formed. (hang in there with me, if it isn't now it will all become clear as we proceed into the next and final phase of this thread).

He was highly trained this Magus (King) by the name of Jesus Christ. He had and was holding ALL the cards. Had almost 20 years to work it all out before that baptism back in the homeland there at the Jordan River, right where Elijah once made a promise (which remained unfulfilled, until John's vision) regarding "a double portion of the spirit", to Elisha, his initiate.

Back then it was, for self realized and enlightened masters (they didn't have the internet and smartphones), all about a working philosophy of the physical world based on keen observation, analysis and integrated awareness, while in Jesus case, there is also this powerful desire to seek out and find his lost and true "father", and to find and discover and then carry out a fated destiny, driven by a passionate "wedge" (unavoidable, inescapable destiny), but one which only he could carry out and enter into, while proceeding for a distance not less than all the way to the end, as himself (true to one's self - humility), discovered by himself as the sent one, the chosen one, even as the lamb of God (he and John the Baptist shared that secret too) - talk about pressure!!!

Note: Any reading of Jesus reveals that he sees himself fulfilling a purpose and a mission.

A "wedge" or arrow leading to a blood red moon, by our calendar - April 3rd, 33AD, and while you may note the AD, that's just what happens when we layer on our calendar in exchange for the Jewish calendar, but, here's the thing - the Star of Bethlehem (see Real Star of Bethlehem series already posted and requoted) also fits in, 33 and a bit years, PRIOR to that day - so it's at least possible, if not probable, that there are celestial "bookends" here, on the one end the perfect figure eight conjunction of Venus and Jupiter, and on the other, 33 years later, in the form of a solar eclipse rising on Jewish Passover, with a blood red moon and a Virgin with the moon under her feet, or "the lion laying down with the lamb" (Virgo resting on Leo) - and from the other perspective (from the dark "out there" looking towards the Earth) and from the surface of the moon, with the earth, in eclipse, right in the heart of the Two-Horned Ram, in Aries. An overturning of power according to divine, compassionate wisdom, of strength overturned by apparent weakness.. presenting itself in the form of strength upon strength upon strength to the nth degree (you can almost hear the groan from Babylon eh? LOL).

And it fits the historical Jesus' life, because - there was only one such eclipse visible, during Jewish Passover, during the governorship, of Pontias Pilate. [ ! ]

If Jesus is there which he is then so is that particular blood-red moon at the right time in relation to Jesus' lifetime, as a 33 (+months) year old man performing a three year ministry who's very AIM was nothing less than the cross itself (and what lay BEYOND it, also a secret shared with John the Baptist who let his head roll to realize this particular outcome - the resurrection).

I realize something as bloody as the cross shouldn't make you smile, but looking back on it now in hindsight with all that over with I think it's ok to acknowledge Jesus' triumph in the face of it, and smile right along with him (and with John) for the love which had to overcome all obstacles, difficulties and challenges while also doing it on OUR behalf (and John's) because for him is was all about us, and the joining of the circle of joy making both his joy AND ours, together in the father with the father in us, as one, complete. John also knew and understood that, which is why he can smile knowing he's going to lose his head.

Some say that the story was and could only have been made to fit the signs, but it's possible, even probable, that the real story underneath the myth actually reflects this celestial frame of reference, quite literally to a t. It also makes Jesus' often cryptic statements make perfect sense, if that's how he read it, and read himself - as sent by God, to perform the Great Work of all Ages..

Here, we're working it backwards and reverse engineering it from the point of the cross already (for him) intersected by the solar eclipse, as HIS starting point - I hope that's clear to everyone, which is why we're talking here, or will be, about the unique cosmological earth, moon, sun relationship also demonstrating still further the same principal (you are my son) reflected to the observing "son of man" and it's clear that Jesus had awareness of these things and was very very observant in regards to the divine order, so for him, that passover eclipse meant something both very important AND very unique or personal, to him, and it's highly symbolic, and, strangely even solipsistically - cosmologically unque to the Earth, something which we'll also be exploring more fully in considering the notion of "intelligent" or what I am forced to call "super-intelligent design" because it appears to be intelligent in more ways than one (more to follow there too..)

As a Magus, Jesus would have seen his life framed in this manner, yet kept this information to himself as his own little secret regarding his unique and personal sent nature, which had to be proven instead by character, word, speech and deed and by sharing the good news of the father come to the earth relative to the son (in mutual self discovery, as intended), where "wisdom must be proven right by her deeds".

Trying to tell them all he was some sort of "star-child" wouldn't have gone over well with everyone then in the same way I guess that it doesn't now!

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders, that became the keystone."

Stay tuned..

Date: Thursday September 13th, 2012

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 13-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I await patiently..... Lol

Really AWESOME THREAD NAM!!!

Love ya brother!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Thank you MamaJ

First we'll take a close look at the whole idea of an exclipse of the sun on the day of the cross, which is only really speculation re: the sky darkened, until that lawyer (in the Real Star of Bethlehem videos) ran the astronomical software only to discover an exclipse (the only one seen from that region during the governorship of Pontias Pilate) on the very same date (for the cross) predicted by the historical record, as well as by prophecy itself (prior to the event, not afterwards), to see and explore the very likely possibility, even probability (and actuality) that the story wasn't fixed afterwards to that celestial termination point (at Jesus' half life, at 33 "I have the authority to lay it down and I also have the authority to pick it back up again. This command is from my father in heaven"), but was fixed by Jesus himself in the actiing out and fullfilling and completing of the prophecy which HE himself "framed" (in the acting out of the story) and fixed in accordance with the event itself by anticipation.

Furthermore, we'll show that not only did the event (eclipse) take place on the very same day as the cross, but that this was no mere "coincidence", but an intentional high precision-engineered act, according to Jesus' own recognition of it's symbolic meaning, being the Magus that he was (trained in all the sacred sciences including the holy science). Once shown that the two things intersect, and that Jesus was not blind when he entered the city gate, the east gate, on a donkey, fully self-aware and self-realized, while intentionally fullfilling the prophecy (to a t), and rather cunningly and calculatingly I might add - can we then begin to look more closely at it's deeper meaning and signifance by reflection "above and below" so to speak, both in the "heavens" and on the Earth, and maybe in the process even come to realize and recognize, what it might say about us, and to us.

If Jesus knew, beyond any shadow of a doubt who he was and what was his destiny and that God's love for him was absolutely assured (by these signs and by personal spiritual experience or real knowledge as a new kind of faith), and if it is what it appears to be, then by God (literally) our place then is also secured (in knowing that we cannot be lost or "snatched from God's hand"), even now, whereby none of it, as the apex of reason and logic (Logos) can possibly represent an imposition upon the mind of man.

"Come unto me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. For my yoke is easy and my burden, is light."

Jesus knew that "the stars speak" and he had a perfect understanding of the entire prophetic fvramework and then set out to intentionally fulfill it as himself, perfectly and precisely according to the instructions given to him and in accord with his perfect understanding, comprehension and awareness, and perfectly and precisely "on time" or on schedule, a schedule he was working based on a divine order, established (set in place) from the very foundation of "the world" (first/last cause, Alpha and Omega), and even at the very least our own galaxy and thus the whole universe by divine proportion and extension

stay tuned...

edit on 14-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Essentially, what I will aim to show, among other marvelous things relating to super-intelligent design and the unique earth/moon/sun relationship, is that the cross, as a point of reflection (as above, so below) was made to function, by Jesus, as a type of human-divine, optical Theodol ite, whereby what was measured (from all angles and perspectyives), as a universally set (established) standard of the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy, was both the son, here on earth, and by divine proportion, the "heavenly throne" above ("the stars of the heavens are his throne and the earth, his footstool"). Hmph, I might still have an ace up my sleeve to deal yet..

stay tuned..

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 14-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Like a great ancient spiritual lens, he and his work both magnifies and reflects simultaneously, glorifying both the father and the son and by extension all who belong to the son who were given to him by the father with which to share the love and complete the circle of joy in our case by our knowing who he was and who sent him and then WE are the recipients of the good fortune, of coming into an inheritance prepared for us from before the foundation of the world, recognized (re cognized) as God's own children and by the son's full measure - incaculable riches of God's unending blessing and love (and life), for which we did and can do nothing whatsoever, to either earn or deserve..

It that doesn't make you smile or laugh out loud, I don't know what will?!

edit on 14-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

i am not a practising Jewish person nor am i a practising Christian,
that said my re-reading of the bible has been interesting to say the least about it,
taking a second look with new eyes has been valuable to me,
as has this thread,
i now look forward to AMs posts,
not because i am religious,
but i am interested in new ways of seeing things i had previously come to an opinion on,
as a science minded person i am interested as to where this will lead,

and what my new opinion will be.

i would like to post a pic about size vs location of planets in our solar system,
it just reverbs with me this pic,

i hope it is not out of place with this thread

there does seem to be some sort of order to the planets, and laws that follow but i will exclude the science for now and continue my daily read of this thread.

i am interested to see what aggy says next

xploder

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

OMG that's so freaky that scale graphic of the planets, thanks for sharing that, yes that's relevant, and one still wonders where the "foundation stone" was laid.. was it the sun, as most would presume, or..another body?

What's WIERD is I was just thinking and had been thinking about how for Jesus those were the only visible planets and that's all the Magi worked with, and the ancient Hindu practitioners, just the eight and I was wrestling with how to bring that awareness to this thread re: the holy science of the Magi, and poof there it is taken care of already! : )

Check this out, on a slightly unrelated note

And on a figure on a ancient wall in India a symbol from Hinduism the word 'Omm' is centered in the connection of the triangle female symbol and the upright triangle male symbol.

The so called Star of David is not a symbol from Judaism, but a symbol form the Vedic religion of the ancient India, that is worshiping the reunion of man and wife. The symbol and the hidden meaning from Hinduism of this symbol was known by teachers of the Jewish mysticism and has found over them its way to the present Jewish culture.

Shiva is preserved in the Hebrew Genesis as chavvah ( = eve ) ( “life-giver” ) as the female life together with the Hebrew chayim ("Life").

(ignore Root Races column as not relevant at all, and questionable, but pay attention to the other two, including the Jewish Tree of Life)
That tree of life of Jewish Mystical tradition surely arose and was developed from the old old Vedic meditations and understanding drawn therefrom.

(scroll the first map to see the key to the right)

Abraham

In his History of the Jews, the Jewish scholar and theologian Flavius Josephus (37 - 100 A.D.), wrote that the Greek philosopher Aristotle had said: "...These Jews are derived from the Indian philosophers; they are named by the Indians, Calani." (Book I:22.)

Clearchus of Soli wrote, "The Jews descend from the philosophers of India. The philosophers are called in India Calanians and in Syria, Jews. The name of their capital is very difficult to pronounce. It is called 'Jerusalem.'"

"Megasthenes, who was sent to India by Seleucus Nicator, about three hundred years before Christ, and whose accounts from new inquiries are every day acquiring additional credit, says that the Jews 'were an Indian tribe or sect called Kalani...'" (Anacalypsis, by Godfrey Higgins, Vol. I; p. 400.)

Martin Haug, Ph.D., wrote in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis, "The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-î-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven." (p. 16.)

Basically what I'm saying here is that I'm absolutely convinced that Jesus was a trained sacred scientist, on top of being a fully self-realized and actualized and integrated (individuated) Bodhisatva, like I said before a walking "tree of life" perfected to the nth degree, and who was generous enough to realize that we could not do this work ourselves to the degree that he was able, and so our work then, even our OWN Great Work or Magnum Opus is simply to believe and recieve, from his inexhaustible fount of "living water".

And the spirit and the bride say "come" and let all who hear say "come, and freely drink the living water".
~ end of the Bible, end of Revelation.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hint: Re: Cornerstone/Foundation Stone.

The moon? What's so special about the moon?

..stay tuned..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Foundations

Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.
Psalm 89:13-15

In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.
Psalm 102:24-26

By wisdom the LORD laid the earth’s foundations, by understanding he set the heavens in place;
Proverbs 3:18-20

So this is what the Sovereign LORD says: “See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who relies on it will never be stricken with panic (will be granted courage).
Isaiah 28:15-17

He will be the sure foundation for your times, a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge; the fear (awe) of the LORD is the key to this treasure.
Isaiah 33:5-7

that you forget the LORD your Maker, who stretches out the heavens and who lays the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor?
Isaiah 51:12-14

"It was the stone that was rejected by the builders that became the keystone."
~ Jesus

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join