It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Gears Up For Civil Unrest with Riot Gear and .40 caliber hollow poing ammunition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Specifically, DHS is looking to obtain: - “147 riot helmets” with “adjustable tactical face shield with liquid seal” - “147 sets of upper body and shoulder protection” - “152 sets of thigh and groin protection” - “147 hard-shell shin guards” with “substantial protection from flying debris, non-ballistic weapons, and blows to the leg” and “optimized protective design for severe riot control or tactical situations.” - “156 forearm protectors” - “147 pairs of tactical gloves”

According to a Recent Post the Department of Homeland Security is looking to add to the 450 million .40 caliber hollow-point ammunition stash. When combined with the prior acquisitions, this makes for an extremely frightening scenario. Even if you're not an NWO conspiracy theorist, this news just carries an extremely depressing tone.

I'm expecting complete riots when we are launched into WWIII, and this is how they expect to keep their places at the top, regardless of what we think or feel.

Any takers?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Really not all they can do with that little amount of Riot Gear, they gotta order more, might as well buy more ammo too they will need it LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think you are looking at an article with a little bit of spin on it. They are taking valid information and they are are injecting their opinions into the reasoning behind it. The fact is, the DHS has stockpiles of this type of gear and ammuniton. This could be a purchase order to bring stock up to a certain 'on-hand' inventory level. But yes, this should raise some eyebrows.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Riot Geat I wouldnt be worried about. Only question brought into this really is the Hundred of Millions of rounds they bought, I forget the website that ran it but they said in 10 years of war, not even that many bullets were fired or it was equal. But thats Military not DHS (Which isnt an army has no need for that many rounds) Hollow points arent generally used for Target Practice. I would use a cheaper round like I do

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ahh the good old American version of the Nazi SS. May the president who cursed America with this burn in hell.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join