It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umm, will I be put on a watch list for this? ;)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So after much consideration, I've reconsidered my paranoia of joining this website and all you beautiful people
I've bitten my tongue on here far too many times, sooo the claws are coming out. Cause my usernames Kitty!! Get it? Enough with the awful jokes, I amuse myself sometimes :/ Ahem, My name is Krista, I've lived in California (SF to LA) my whole life, besides a brief year-long stint on the east coast. I've learned a lot in the past few years... Let me just say, I never thought I would be an activist or even interested in history in the slightest.. and everything was all fine and dandy in life until I started asking questions and discovering the truth. Major eye-opener. Once I started digging a little deeper, all the puzzle pieces fit together. Recently I consider myself a full-time conspiracy theorist and now I always look for the deeper meaning/symbolism in EVERYTHING. I hope to learn as much as I can from all of you and I vow to help others around me "wake up". So if the apocalypse is nigh, or it's those damn elites trying to bring down our country, turning us into mind controlled robots to support their agenda, I say you just effing try and BRING IT cause we will stop you in your tracks. More and more are waking up every day! NO MORE BLOODSHED FOR OIL/POWER/MONEY! ¡VIVA LA REVOLUCIÓN! We can do this people

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Welcome Kitty.

Enjoy your stay

Once I started digging a little deeper, all the puzzle pieces fit together.

Be careful on ATS....some users make up their own pieces to fit.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's not where you go but what you do when you get there!

Welcome aboard and...shh...they're watching.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Mmm... yeah, you're screwed, lets just leave it at that!

But no worse than this Thread... I give it 2 min until closed by a MOD. Read some rules!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just don't bring up Halliburton and you will be just fine.

I saw nothing,I wasn't here,I didn't even get up this morning.

edit on 28-7-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome. That was fast! I love it here already, I think I'll stay awhile

Thanks for the tip, I'll go back and review the rules.. I guess I was way too excited when I made my account all official.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Apparently you have not found 4chan yet.. ATS is tame in comparison.. So I would say you are fine.. No watch list for you.. Yet.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Keep your claws to yourself and enjoy the 25 cent tour.. roll out the Welcome Banner...

Welcome kittyfatale

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kittyfatale

Welcome to ATS Kitty. I don't think you have much to worry about as far as any lists. If you want to look up something incredible if you do not already know about it. Look up the Networked Super Computing System run by the NSA that monitors every bit of data that streams from every Electronic Device on EARTH! It can pull up a KEYWORD in a Nano-Second.

So in a way...you have already been listed, filed and placed in a Category! LOL! GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

All you need to do is make sure that your tin foil hat fits snuggly to your scalp. You should also stay away from the dude over there. And probably me, and him, those four seated at the table, and ...

I'm a Californian, according to my state income taxes and property taxes. However, I prefer to live on the other side of the Pacific. I was born on the East Coast.
edit on 29-7-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
4chan? Intriguing. I'm checking it out now, but for the life of me I have no idea where to start clicking to find stuff that relates to this particular interest of mine. Is there a search? Just saw a before/after pic of some dude's abs lol. Definitely in the wrong section...derrr. Abs aside I'm enjoying the site..its scattered and disorganized.. kinda like my brain

Johnny-Thanks for the links! I need all the help I can get at this point.

Having a grand ole time reading about networked super computing systems...wearing TWO tin foil hats for extra protection. Nobody's messing with me tonight. Thanks all
Wish I could send pm's to your inboxes.. but alas, I cannot.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kittyfatale
4chan? Intriguing. I'm checking it out now, but for the life of me I have no idea where to start clicking to find stuff that relates to this particular interest of mine. Is there a search? Just saw a before/after pic of some dude's abs lol. Definitely in the wrong section...derrr. Abs aside I'm enjoying the site..its scattered and disorganized.. kinda like my brain

Johnny-Thanks for the links! I need all the help I can get at this point.

Having a grand ole time reading about networked super computing systems...wearing TWO tin foil hats for extra protection. Nobody's messing with me tonight. Thanks all

Check out the paranormal section. /x/

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kittyfatale
I have no idea where to start clicking to find stuff that relates to this particular interest of mine. Is there a search?

AboveTopSecret's Search area is here; Ask ATS

And in regards to the sending of private messages, all you need is 20 post under your belt to have that privilege, (very easy to get, just say hello/welcome to some of the other new members in the introductions area).

Enjoy!
Johnny

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Beware of the chans. Some of them aren't so bad, such as /x/. /b/ however is utterly offensive at the best of times. And remember that you cannot unsee things. I cannot stress that enough.

Advice aside, welcome to the board! I don't think you'll be put on a watch list just for being a member; although I suppose if that's the case then we're all in this together.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hi !!!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very heart-felt post. Thank you for contributing. I hope to see more posts from you. It's always darkest, before dawn

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi everyone! Thanks everyone again for replying
I'm in the process of moving, so I had a couple of days without my computer and barely any time to check internet. Thankfully I lived to tell the tale. Johnny, thanks for the helpful tips. I will try to get up to 20 posts.. So often I get all emotionally charged and type a huge rant, then get really nervous and erase it all..
Slowly but surely, I am (figuratively) growing the balls to speak my mind. And this isn't a bad place to start..

As for the chans, I'm about to check out /b/
Should I be scared? Will report back...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
GlitterKitty as in the FBI must search online video games
Or
Booboo kitty * from jay and silent Bob ?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hello.

We're all being watched, facebook, myspace, google, all run by the "man", calls being recorded, emails and texts being read, being on here won't matter to them, they know it all anyway. lol

Welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ain't that the truth^^

While I do love glitter, I have no idea what you're talking about. I am also a fan of that movie.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join