It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Upcoming False Flag Terrorist Attacks Will Lead To War Against Syria In 2012 (Bible and Islamic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Regardless if you are a Muslim or Christian or not, its quite obvious that the elites may be fulfilling Bible prophecy to manipulate people.

The Illuminati is the Dajjal (antichrist power) of the religion of Islam. Notice that the Dajjal cannot be a human antichrist entity because the Dajjal is said to emerge after the Muslims conquer Constantinople. It would not make sense for the Dajjal to be a human because the Muslims conquered Constantinople long ago on the 29th of May 1453.

The Dajjal is depicted as having “one eye.”

Narrated Ibn Umar: Once Allah’s Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved. Then, mentioning Dajjal, he said, “I warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.”

The Illuminati’s symbol is “one eye.”

The Dajjal, which is the Illuminati, will be defeated by the Islamic Jesus (counterfeit Jesus of Christianity).

Losing hope of entering these holy places, Dajjal will turn towards Syria. Imaam Mahdi will already have arranged a Muslim army and will be on the verge of leading the Muslims in morning prayer when Prophet Jesus will descend and Kill the Dajjal. (Usamah / Ibne Majah)

Notice that the Dajjal will be defeated shortly after it attacks Syria. It seems that the Illuminati will use the upcoming false flag terrorist attacks to wage war against Syria. This is a prophecy which is spoken of in Isaiah 17.

See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins. (Isaiah 17:1)

Read the rest of the article here.
johnthewitness.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
In addressing your primary point here, I have a question. Is man working to fulfill prophecy or is prophecy something man can't get out from under? I wonder most because prophecy in general doesn't end well for the ruling classes, in whatever version one wants to choose. It seems odd they'd want to usher in their own doom. It sure seems events snap back to this line though, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Helper39

I don't really see any genuine evidence provided in the article backing up this very elaborate plan.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I agree with Wrabbit on this, it could easily be one or the other.

One possible reason for things.

Even if your not "religious" he raise points about the US and Masons, fairly relevant to this topic.

And why theirs so much Prophecy in general about this time.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
i found this the other day i think its very relevant
www.youtube.com...

top topics

join