It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG I'm so proud....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
To be British. I love the way we punch well above our weight in every sense and should be insignificanr. Our Monarchy is special and our attitude is of that where we would and do help all we can. Love being British and I hope my sentiments are the same accross the British public.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Im proud to be myself...no labels

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
To be British. I love the way we punch well above our weight in every sense and should be insignificanr.

You can't spell your language though or take the time to read what you write.

5/10, detention friday for being smug.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

To be British. I love the way we punch well above our weight in every sense and should be insignificanr. Our Monarchy is special and our attitude is of that where we would and do help all we can. Love being British and I hope my sentiments are the same accross the British public.

hi op

i am a true BRITISH patriot
but i hate our government and its regime
i also love our fellowman on this small planet of ours

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I'm proud of you too.
labels are for those who don't know who they really are.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

are you proud of the actions that ur country have done to the irish and scotish? just wondering, im niether Irish, scot, or brit,
edit on 28-7-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You mean that's it? Man I'm proud to be a citizen of my country too. I'm also proud to be a productive member of society, proud to be a parent, proud to have an open mind and be able to learn so much about the world around us, and above all else proud to be free of mind and of body.

Methinks you need to broaden your horizons.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

To be British. I love the way we punch well above our weight in every sense and should be insignificanr.

You can't spell your language though or take the time to read what you write.

5/10, detention friday for being smug.

Had to put my two cents in because you obviously don't know when to insert commas, or that the days of the week are spelled with their first letter as a capital. Kind of funny when people joke on others for not writing properly when they can't do it themselves.
edit on 28-7-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
No you all fail in understanding me. Being British isn't part of any mass organisation, it is just being proud in the fact that Britiain and my people, government or not has produced so many things the world relies on today and being part of that came from such a tiny part of this world. There are lots of things to be proud of for every nation, I am just glad my forefathers were as productive as they were.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Proud as well
I no longer live in Britain
Not agreeing with monarchy being special, what can you tell me to think otherwise, maybe I'm out of touch

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The monarchy is a bad example. I believe in the queen not her succession. The Queen has done an amazing job, Charles probably wont though.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Our Monarchy is special and our attitude is of that where we would and do help all we can.

Your monarchy??....are you part of the royal family??

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Proud as well
I no longer live in Britain
Not agreeing with monarchy being special, what can you tell me to think otherwise, maybe I'm out of touch

Those are the words of a non-brainwashed person.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Yes every brit is

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Yes every brit is

How come? Because they told you so?

What you said is impossible.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

it is just being proud in the fact that Britiain and my people, government or not has produced so many things the world relies on today

Yep, like...... CCTV !!!!

Thousands of new laws to take away our money and our freedom.
The destruction of the best National health service in the world.
Schools that dumb down the kids.
Forced fluoridation of our water.

I could go on and on...,,,,,

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Shouldn't your thread be in (...chit-chat) instead of rant? What you have to say; is not a rant...at least to me. To me a rant is a complaint.

I am glad that you are proud of your nationality and who you are; I think that is healthy.

I wish that everyone had confidence in themselves that way.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I admire Great Britain, one of my best friends is British, you all have done a great job with the Olympics, and your sense of humor has no equal imho. I find your humor funnier than any other country including my own. Monty Python excels, but mainly it is the Brits on here that crack me up. When I get tickled by a comment, it is almost always a Brit who made it. You should be proud of your county, she is a fine one, but you should be even prouder of her people, that is where she really shines.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yep, like...... CCTV !!!!

Thousands of new laws to take away our money and our freedom.
The destruction of the best National health service in the world.
Schools that dumb down the kids.
Forced fluoridation of our water.

I could go on and on...,,,,,

And... that's different from many other western countries how?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

To be Human. I love the way we punch each other in every sense and should be erh ma gahdt....Our ruler is special and we do all things to others that we can????

I hope you believe me when I say I'm weelly british and love my sentiments???????

I really don't like being mean....just...can't....help..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join