It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming evidence that disproves the official story

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

The sound is an explosive pattern; boom, boom, boom, as the building progressively collapses. Each explosion bringing the next part of the tower down in succession.

Boom boom boom as each floor collapses not each explosion.

Can you show one CD where they blew floors one at a time from upper to lower?
Do you think the CD team would try something new and untried on a project where secrecy is of up most importance?
Remember they had no control of who would be searching through the debris and what they may find un detonated.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
If you do watch this montage, the footage from 24:07 - 24:27 is probably the best I've seen where you can hear explosives detonating on different floors as the tower collapses.

That specific footage was edited. Notice how the loud New York sounds wait to begin until a while after the collapse began? The original's floating around.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
I can see some people replying in this thread do not take lots of eye witness acounts seriously, just like NIST and co.

These people seem very sure what they experienced, I don't think they were mistaken. The footage speaks for itself.

I don't understand why some folk are hellbent on ignoring the obvious?

Those that still cannot accpet explosives were used to bring down the buildings, have yet to comment on the section of the video from 24:07 - 24:27. I have mentioned this a couple of times, but no members that wont accept explosions seem to want to pass comment?

24:07 - 24:27 is clear audio and visual evidence of explosives detonating, I don't understand how after seeing that section of the video anyone could still think explosives were not used?

Don't be fooled by the official reports, they were a shambles and designed to hide what really happened. Perhaps that is enough for some people, but there are many people, professionals included that do not accept the government reports.

24:07 - 24:27 anyone?

Loud explosion "pops" are heard in some versions, because the audio was altered for the Discovery Channel docudrama "Inside the Twin Towers" (aired 9/3/2006). See it here at 8:48 :

Here's the clip with the original audio:

Where are the detonations?

I can see some people replying in this thread do not take lots of eye witness acounts seriously, just like NIST and co.

True--some do not take eye-witness accounts seriously, such as all the fire officers who predicted and/or anticipated the collapse of WTC7 in advance based on their up-close eyewitness analysis of the damage.

Regardless, people interpret their experiences based on what they know, i.e., based on their knowledge (or lack thereof). Ever read what experts in the field have to say on the subject of explosions in the towers? According to Brent Blanchard of Protec:

ASSERTION #4 “Several credible eyewitnesses are adamant that they heard explosions in or near the towers.”

PROTEC COMMENT: Maybe they did hear loud noises that sounded to them like explosions, but such statements do nothing to refute scientific evidence that explosives were not used.

Arguing over who heard explosion-like noises, when they heard them, how loud they were or from what direction they came is a pointless exercise. This is not to imply that any witness should be ridiculed or dismissed; however, such subjective, highly interpretive statements do nothing to prove or disprove the presence of explosives. Simply put, there are countless causes of sharp, loud noises that have no relation to explosives.

The only scientifically legitimate way to ascertain if explosives were used is to cross- reference the fundamental characteristics of an explosive detonation with independent ground vibration data recorded near Ground Zero on 9/11. Fortunately, several seismographs were recording ground vibration that morning, and perhaps more fortunately, all available data is consistent and paints a clear picture.

Seismographs at Columbia University’s Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, New York, recorded the collapses of WTC 1, 2 and 7. This data was later released to the public and currently appears on their website. Additionally, on 9/11 Protec field technicians were utilizing portable field seismographs to continuously record ground vibrations on several construction sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn for liability purposes.

In all cases, these recordings indicate single vibration events when the buildings collapsed. At no point during 9/11 were independent or secondary vibration events documented by any seismograph, and we are unaware of any entity possessing such data.

This evidence makes a compelling argument against explosive demolition. The laws of physics dictate that any detonation powerful enough to defeat steel columns would have transferred excess energy through those same columns into the ground, and would certainly have been detected by at least one of the monitors that were sensitive enough to record the structural collapses. However, a detailed analysis of all available data reveals no presence of any unusual or abnormal vibration events.

Read the full Protec article HERE.

BTW, here's what explosions from real controlled demolitions sound like:

edit on 30-7-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Enjoyed the implosion link. I think building 7 was done better than anything I saw on the tape, wonder what group was hired for the charges? They did swell work. Thanks, very convincing.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

Enjoyed the implosion link. I think building 7 was done better than anything I saw on the tape, wonder what group was hired for the charges? They did swell work. Thanks, very convincing.

You wonder "what group", but an equally intriguing question would be HOW they detonated steel-cutting explosives without them making a sound and with no seismic fingerprint. That's really what makes their work so "swell".

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by davidmann

You wonder "what group", but an equally intriguing question would be HOW they detonated steel-cutting explosives without them making a sound and with no seismic fingerprint. That's really what makes their work so "swell".

Well dude, that's something we just don't know. I would suggest that since there was utter chaos, and buildings being reported as fallen before they fell, by major media networks, that no media outlet actually had a hand in anything that was truthfully reported. The opposite is more likely the truth. That's what they do. I read there were several seismic footprints. I think the media, and usgs, swept that up. People heard explosions, but you can just report that was a bunch of steel trusses collapsing made that noise. A few seconds and it's over, just like in your wonderful implosion video. Are you trying to tell me that 7 fell down like that, all by itself, because a few filing cabinets were on fire? Lol. It went down precisely because the files were NOT on fire.

If you have charges planted inside the towers, strategically planted, they don't necessarily have to be heard as loudly as the pops that echo through the dead silence a normal implosion is surrounded by. Thermite doesn't make the same sound as explosives normally used in demolition, does it? Also, as in martial arts, the mass of the structure can be used against itself, toward it's own ruin. All you have to do is find the most vulnerable point, and let the thug hurt himself by using his own force (MA) to do the work, and there was a lot of mass. Sirens, choppers, thousands of voices screaming, and up in the middle of the towers a bunch of muted popping sounds and surprise, a few seconds and it is over. No one heard a thing. That's right, and as time marches on, the zionist slime will see to it that the OS holds, even if all deniers have to be jailed, just like their personal little holocaust in europe, which eclipses every other racial genocide or holocaust committed on every people except for THEM, and which whitewashes every bad thing they did, or do, including what they did to the Christian religious in Russia, to wit, 20 million butchered for believing in their God. Nice try.
edit on 30-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

There was indeed chaos, however early reporting of WTC's collapse was most likely due to confusion--the building's collapse had been predicted by fire officers who assessed the building's damage and had cleared a collapse zone. This prediction was being widely reported. The BBC just got it a bit wrong (the building can be seen standing in the background while they're reporting this--obviously they were confused).

If there were explosives that brought down the buildings, like it or not, there would be a seismic fingerprint separate from the rumble of falling debris. Did you read the Protec article I posted above?

Thermite can theoretically cut steel to weaken a structure causing a gravity collapse, but can't blow out beams in succession like some claim happened with the twin towers.

When you watch real controlled implosions, the explosions are salient and unmistakeable.

edit on 30-7-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join