It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage Of Bombs Exploding Within Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I happened to spot what I can only explain as explosions in this video. Skip to 0:55 and watch until 1:01, far left side, should spot it immediately. Notice the flashes erupt from the bottom first and move upward, as well as causing more smoke directly after the flashes.

edit on 28-7-2012 by KeyWord because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by KeyWord because: forgot info

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KeyWord

This is an old video which has been proven to be edited, sorry but I remember this from a long time ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This video has been posted before. It's a reflection of a chopper flying by.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KeyWord

Helicopter reflection in windows.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

That's what I thought it was too, a helicopter reflection... Even if it does appear as if more smoke pours out right afterwards. Beyond that, that's one tough to watch video.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Damn thought I had something -___-

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
People are jumping off the world trade center. When did this happen?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KeyWord

Be very careful with the videos you find on youtube, especially when it comes to this subject.

Most of them have been posted many times before and have been thoroughly analyzed. Not to mention that all the videos which claim to show "flashes" and explosions have been debunked countless times.

Not trying to be mean or anything, just trying to give some friendly advice. Youtube is a great resource, but its also full of BS.

reply to post by cybro

Please tell me your joking...
edit on 28-7-2012 by Openeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Openeye

It doesn't really look like a flying pattern of a helicopter, but yeah i'm no expert.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
"Please tell me your joking..."

I'm just curious about the reflection, seems like it would have reflected on more windows rather then just appearing on the left side.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeyWord
I'm just curious about the reflection, seems like it would have reflected on more windows rather then just appearing on the left side.

Come on now. If the chopper was flying on the left side going away from you, it would only be reflected on the left side, correct? If the chopper was flying from side to side, it would've reflected across the windows of the entire tower. The reflection is relative to where the chopper was flying and in which direction.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Something about how fast it enters and leaves looks a little strange, but I just noticed how what would be flashes from the explosions don't appear where the windows are down, so that puts it to sleep I guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
All i saw was bodies flying..... And that was pretty depressing..... Y didn't they have parachutes? If im working that high up i am gonna have a parachute just in case a fire or... that

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If it was a helicopter its a sad day. Not once did i see a helicopter attempt to help the people hanging out the window. There are ports very near with enough rope to help the people. The whole scene of the towers still saddens me to depression everytime i think of it. The firefighters running up the stairs to help had no chance, but i remember watching that day and seeing news choppers just reporting.

Guess its a woulda coulda shoulda thing, but still how inhumane they were to watch these people be forced to jump are burn.

Like every other conspiracy the world will never know the truth because its either not real or all evidence is gone.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

If it was a helicopter its a sad day. Not once did i see a helicopter attempt to help the people hanging out the window[/ex

So just how were the helicopters supposed to rescue people....?

Been over this numerouse times....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Shaiker

If it was a helicopter its a sad day. Not once did i see a helicopter attempt to help the people hanging out the window[/ex

So just how were the helicopters supposed to rescue people....?

Been over this numerouse times....

Go to the port not a quarter a mile away and get ropes tied together and give to the people?
Go to the coast guard HQ a half a mile a way and get rescue baskets?
Sure they didnt know a tower collapse was going to happen, but they did know these people were hanging out of windows with smoke surrounding them.

I am sure there were other options, but those were the two with the most clear immediate decisions that could have been made.

Sorry you have been over this numerous times I didnt mean to inconvenience you with your obligation to respond to my post.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KeyWord
reply to post by Openeye

It doesn't really look like a flying pattern of a helicopter, but yeah i'm no expert.

I was thinking the Same thing!...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Not once did i see a helicopter attempt to help the people hanging out the window. There are ports very near with enough rope to help the people.

This is a perfect example of the technical ability of most people on ATS.

There was nothing repeat nothing those helicopters could do.

top topics

join