It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympic Gold Medal Looks Like Illuminati Symbol?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I saw this pic on Yahoo and it looked just a little bit suspicious... Your thoughts?

By conker7 at 2012-07-28

Illuminati symbol below

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 28-7-2012 by KeyWord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I like the Obverse (front side) better. It reminds me of the Mexican 50 Peso (gold coin).

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If you could post a pic of the illuminati symbol for us to compare it might be easier.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

There is a fuzzy picture of the Reverse side of the medal in the original post. I think that he is referring to both the 2012 as ZION and the combination of rectangle and triangle in the image.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Added symbol. Also, do the lines emitting from the triangle look like it's exploding to anyone else...?
edit on 28-7-2012 by KeyWord because: I'm a cluts

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's just 2012 with some lines, the frontside i don't know..

Edit:Now i know

coxsoft.blogspot.com...

David Watkins' design for the Olympic Gold Medal 2012, featuring Nike on the obverse (not the overpriced shoes, but the Winged Goddess of Victory) and the River Thames on the reverse. It's the biggest gold medal in the history of the games, measuring 85 milli thingies across - over 3¼ inches - and weighing 400 grams. Nike is a big-breasted copy of the Athens 2004 and Beijing 2008 medals, but winners won't worry about this uninspired design. Click the title link to compare previous medals.

[editby ]edit on 28-7-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well if a nuke goes off I think the triangle will speak for itself ;O

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thanks for adding the symbol for comparison. Based on that I don't see any resemblance, personally.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Out of interest, and it might be nothing, but did anyone notice the Thames on there?
The "zion" dot, if you choose to see it that way, looks like a cross, or the top of the Canary Wharf building.

X marks the spot

Check it out...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I'm not 100% on what you mean, but are you talking about the dot in the center of the gold medal looking like the building?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
No,

side note, the 'Illuminati Symbol' is question, goes further back than the alleged 'Illuminati'

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It looks likes an Olympic medal to me. A nice one at that.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There's an obvious pyramid shape that stands out, easier to see in the first post.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I still can't "unsee" zion in the logo, but I don't think that they are actually trying to shove the KWO down our throats with this. In this book that I'm writing with two others, we use a lot of lore, conspiracies, and actual events but skew them into a way that would fit the story. It's easier than being creative and it makes for a great story

I can't fully dismiss these claims but I do personally believe that symbolism in movies or events are just a coincidence or was possibly influenced by these conspiracies. I think this way because I've read quite a few books on strategies and psychological manipulation and of course the art of war and don't see a reason why they would flaunt these symbols in our face like a big tease or a warning. More importantly, they should be keeping it a secret even from their higher up folks so telling a designer to draw this or that symbol just because... Seems rather improbable.

But that's my opinion about this

new topics

top topics

active topics

join