It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapex: fighting rape with brutal force

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by superhandsmantra

Do most guys have x-ray vision these days?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think the rapist would beat the woman to a pulp instead of raping her then.
Why not just a chastity belt then? It wouldn't aggravate the rapist as much as a mutilated penis.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by captaintyinknots

We don't teach men not to rape? Dunno where you grew up, but in my schools in NY, there was a whole lot of emphasis put on it. It was pounded into our heads that putting a hand on any female aggressively, for any reason was bad.

And that's why the majority of the cases end up in victim blame, right? Thats why if a women dresses provocatively, shes asking for it, right? Thats why we teach women to carry whistles and mace, right?

Dont give me this "where I grew up" garbage. I was speaking on a societal level, and on the societal level, we teach women not to get raped. We do not teach men not to rape.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i agree with you 100%....

and having been a rape victim myself... yes i would say for myself and friends and other women - that, yes it is usually by somehow you know.. and close.

so first off women shouldnt be forced to wear something so intimate - theres no way in hell i would wear that - ugghh..... we shouldnt have to forced into a position where to protect ourselves we have to wear some sort of horrid device like this.... its like saying its the womens fault so they should wear these hardcore 'chastity' belts - and yes they should NOT force minors to wear them. that would be cruel. and fair enough if some rape victims do want them, then they can be made available... but not for minors...

also rape shouldnt happen in the first place... men should have RESPECT for women... but you see it more and more now where women are treated like trophies, paraded around in front of everyone. and god forbid you dont have the perfect body..!

and it is the womens personal right to wear whatever she likes... men do... they get to stroll around topless - if a women does it in public its considered indecent exposure....?!

dont make no sense to me...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

why did ur girl friend leave here drink unattended? and if she was with friends why did they not watch here drink?

I wasn't there so I can't answer that. And she doesn't remember anything anyway.

She was there with one friend, and she's a piece of #.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
No one has noticed OP has posted an article from 2009 (3 years ago) and afaik nothing came out of it acting like it's recent.

And nobody also seems to know that these kind of devices arent even new inventions anyway.

Here is a nastier one from 2000, as a random example.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
If you lived in South Africa, (where this was developed) would you consider it as a woman? In some of these areas, merely walking to a local water source is risky. These women don't have acess to guns, are severly impoverished, and are in serious danger of acquiring aids through rape. I might risk it in that country depending on the circumstances.

Here in the U.S. though, I am thankful to say that I stay out of dangerous situations, and if I find myself in a situation that can't be helped, I can carry a gun.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by TRGreer

I would agree but you cant shoot someone for thinking they might rape you and in a struggle the woman is usually overpowered. Chances are the gun would never come into play. The pic in your post reminds me of a friend who bought a hand gun because her purse was snatched off her shoulder and stolen. Where did she keep her gun to stop someone from stealing her purse? In her purse.

Then try this:

What’s always most important is being aware of your surrounding and not putting yourself in vulnerable situations. I bet if every woman who was ever raped was proficient in the use of a firearm, had one readily available, and was more aware of the potential danger of her surroundings, the number of actual rapes that have occurred would be drastically fewer.

edit on 28-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

I think the important surrounding to be aware of here is 3rd world countries, I see your point and u are right the most powerful weapon someone has is their mind = common sense.

Women in these countries don't have the same options and sadly anything other than full submission is going to earn you a whole lot of pain, and sadly exercising common sense makes no difference.
Woman should never expect to be raped? Obviously a statement from someone who is not a woman in Rwanda, Sudan, (insert crap hole of choice).
Seeing as this is the sort of place these things were being developed for they are pointless and bring about more harm than good.
Your concealed carry is not going to do you much good when a truck load of soldiers come to town, especially when standard rape for these people is not the same as western society.

Rape of women in Africa and other such places is not about controlling women it's about spreading fear/interbreeding/fun.
Why are feminists the worst for trying to FORCE women to submit to their ways?
China tried the chastity belt thing, it didn't work cause if you couldn't remove it rape would be seen as a blessing compared to the things done to them.
How long till the guys work out they just have to throw a finger in first, pointless device.

I remember as a young pella turning ribbed ones inside out, just sayen.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This stuff is pretty messed up.

I'd have to say the gun is the best self defense method still, for obvious reasons.

A woman packing heat is a whole new ballgame for rapists.
How's he gonna rape you with his head blown off?

He is the perfect tool for anyone:
Steyr SPP /TMP
The SPP is the civilian variant according to the info.

Extremely light weight, almost no recoil issues.
That's what I call the anti-rape kit.
edit on 29-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by _Phoenix_

What did my comment have to do with freedom? lol

I meant it's scary to think that someone has to wake up everyday thinking about rape, inserts that tool into her private area thinking about rape, goes to meet her boyfriend thinking about rape, forgets to take it out when not thinking about rape....etc

That sounds like a scary life to me. Beautiful?

WHOAAA…..I agree with you! You’re right, that’s scary!

The “beautiful” I was referring to was the chick I posted with the gun strapped OPENLY (open carry). I think people should be allowed to open carry.

Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part!

Ah yeah no problem, looks like I also misunderstood your misunderstanding haha.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007

That's pretty much it.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

what society does that sign refer to? In the society i grew up in we are taught not to rape, i feel bad for your society, what do you call it , so i can activity avoid it?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

what society does that sign refer to? In the society i grew up in we are taught not to rape, i feel bad for your society, what do you call it , so i can activity avoid it?
Its called the united states.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So the rapist, who likely has done his business with countless other women, attacks his victim, and then has his penis cut up while it's still inside the woman - bleeding away inside of her.

Brilliant.... nothing like a bleeding penis inside your vagina to protect you from something like... AIDS...

And the inventor was from Africa!? Is she retarded??

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
They would be dead.

Number one, alot of rapes happen to girls from family and associates, usually the victim knows the person.

Number two, rape isn't about sex, and its about violence and control and abuse. And there is a hairline of life and death between the victim in the situation.

I don't recommend breaking that hairline. Or some patriarchal forcing his daughter to.

Said it better than I could. Absolutely correct, "violence, control and abuse". I have been in the situation as well, and the more I struggled and fought the more violent they became. I stopped fighting because I didn't want my body dumped in the wilderness somewhere.

How pissed is he going to be when his pecker is mangled? Any rapist who runs afoul of this thing is highly likely to just tear her apart for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join