It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapex: fighting rape with brutal force

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ok, what is you look at a different angle, the one of if she does get killed(which many women are murdered before and after rape, so...) and his penis gets injured-guess what? He may turn himself in just by asking fo rmedical attention.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

Dead chicks are OK, as long as their penis gets caught, and maybe they seek medical attention.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
If we lived in a perfect country it would look like this!

Why have we let the anti-second amendment crowd keep us from open carry? Arizona is the only state I know of that allows this.

I bet the rapists among us wouldn't target this chick!

edit on 28-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

No offence but did it come to your mind that in a perfect country, you would not even need the gun.
How fast can you pull your CW into fire ready position (this means aiming, unlocking, loading...) I bet its over 3 seconds.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by seabag

Here in Canada, even using mace during the attack gives outcomes we've had in the papers for years, the man gets a slap on the wrist and time already served awaiting trial and she goes to jail for 8 years for being in possession of an illegal weapon.

I'm waiting for someone who will stand up and charge them for their unlawful legislations that violate their sovereign rights.

I know you mean well. But frankly the problem from my point of view is that we are accepting rape at all. If you can do a rape then you frankly deserve to be removed from society to never be allowed to return again. If a person cant behave then he should not have any freedom at all. I do not turn the other cheek to a lion. Why should I do that to an insane predator just because he/she is human.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Honestly I think this sends the WAY wrong idea.

You have to realize that the rapist sometimes could avoid that line of thinking from childhood but at some point something happens to them to change their brain chemistry.

We need to teach children from youth that rape is wrong, not enable women to feel some stupid penis trap device will save them...

Why do we not do both with extreme hard punishment for it so it becomes such an unthinkable thing to do. Cut the thing of if the person cannot handle having one. The freedom of people to not get attacked is worth more than the rights of the attackers to be able to do harm. Snip snip would fix their cravings and change their hormon levels. If you behave like an animal you should be treated like on.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is like sharp dentures for the vagina

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You know what, I find the attitude on here really disgusting, the replies to this thread are for the most part sick. Honestly after reading them I feel most of the replies are actually written by rapists themselves.

Rape is a horrible crime, one that leaves the victim with mental and in some cases physical scars that last a life time. And 90% of the replies on here infer that the victim should just open her legs and accept it, or it will be worse for them... Its that what rapists and pedo's tell their victims also?

People need to check facts before writing crap, the vast majority of rapes, in western society are by people known to the victim, friends, work colleges and in the more sicker cases even family, hardly the kind of people women are going to be pointing guns at or beating over the head with an iron poker every time they walk into a room, and very few are actually of the extreme violence people portray here. Just imagine what it would be like if every time you visited a female friend she pulled a Smith & Western and pointed it in your face, which is actually what she would have to do to prevent any possible rape, because if its holstered, she wont get to it, and we can live like that.

Not all women are capable of being Bruce Lee's sister, or Rambo's sister, quite a lot are very feminine and not physical and not violent, and I happen to like my women that, I love the softer more gentler side of them, I don't have any particular reason to want them to turn in to gun wielding killing machines, there is already enough hate and violence in the world with men in it thank you all very much. Not only that not every county (or even every state in the USA) would allow all women to carry a concealed weapon. And as for this device making people more violent, I would interested to see how any man could be violent or chase a woman after his dick has just been shredded, chrism just getting it caught in your zipper will make you scream and think of nothng else but getting it off, this would stop any man in his tracks.

It is every woman's (and man's) right to go around unmolested and if this helps and the woman wants to use it, good luck to her, and if men don't like it well here is a bit of advice, don't be a rapist and it wont ever affect you. Simple really...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

You're right rape is a horrible thing , but this invention is stupid and dangerous. Whatever happened to learning self defense, or learning how to use a firearm ? There are even simple things that a woman can do to prevent rape , like yelling fire or carrying pepper spray. Did you know that a rolled up newspaper can be used as a deadly weapon.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
lets not let our emotions take control here, back up with the male hate, i usually enjoy reading your opinions/atleast weigh them up rather than a first glance rejection like most, but today your in a mood. I feel alot of empathy towards your personal situation from what i can sense but lets not start group labeling based on emotion.

your number 1, victim usually known, no one said otherwise, so make your point articulately without trying to be offensive or defensive and rub people up.

your number 2, rape is about violence,control and abuse BUT ALSO SEX and lots of individual fantasy/fettishs etc aswell, and who are you or anyone to limit an individual rapists motives to violence, control and abuse only?

In your rant you said "patriarchal forcing his daughter to wear them", who said that or anything close to that (assume = ass - u - me) , are you talking to us or your imagined idea of what our opinions are?

Then you say "Probably to satisfy the more patriarchal groups that value chastity and control of women over life" omg calm down, someone has had a bad experience (which i sincerely hope u sort out) which clouds their judgement.

And then "I woudn't recommend a single woman ever wear one, and hope to hell proper uncorrupt judges ensure they can't be forced on minors", again WTF forced on minors is a leap,.

Do you not reccomend a small young gay man who goes clubing alot not wear one either, sure in todays society they wouldn't be targets of drink spiking and rape either. Seems on my assumtion from your post that a male victim couldn't be possible since we males are the perpetrators. See what assumiing does...

We live in overpopulated cities with diverse population, even though only a small percent of people are capable of such acts the laws of maths says the higher the population the more perpetrators you'll see. with that the more victims you'll see, thats life. Victims and perpatrators come in all shapes, sexs and races to most unless your a victim and then you tend to see everone who fits your perpertrayers discription as a perpetrator.

Its a free choice device for individuals made to make money nothing more or less, and can definately be of benefit and a protection measure to certain individuals.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Not that i don't agree with the snip idea, cut the $ick and $alls of every 100% proven rapist case, but i don't think like you that will fix or even curb the problem. I don't know how a womens brain chemistry works as well as i do a man (as i'm one). But from a male perspective and observing alot of females in this regard i believe that once the "horn factor" kicks in neither male or females brains work in their normal function and decision making is as badly influenced as someone on drugs or alcohol. A simple wierd test for individuals to test their mind control for male or female - so everyone has a person they know that is on the border of would i or wouldn't i go there. That would i, wouldn't i stays the same most of the time unthought of. Now next time your having your personal private thrill time, try to think of that person mid way and you will have not have the would i/wouldn't i thought, it will be yep/yes/definately for the most part for both sexs. I would never support any idea of hurting another individual respective of sex, but there are parts of a species makeup/programing that however much we try to supress/control them are always going to rear their head.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Reacting to old news that didn't amount to anything much?

No one has noticed OP has posted an article from 2009 (3 years ago) and afaik nothing came out of it acting like it's recent.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This reminds me of an invention for Victorian society.....can't find an image of it....it was a huge metallic chamber shaped like a pear that had a razor trap....it was invented in the age of chastity belts.

I can't believe we are bringing them back.....lol

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
Or they can just learn self-defense? But yeah once the guy realizes his schlong took a hit he'll just beat the crap out of the women probably till death.

Actually no. As a man i can tell you that a man's penis is incredibly sensative at the head, getting hooks or razors stuck on it would be so painful you could do nothing but yell in pain. The first thing a man would be thinking about was getting the hell away from the woman once he realized she boobytrapped her vagina.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by igor_ats
Reacting to old news that didn't amount to anything much?

No one has noticed OP has posted an article from 2009 (3 years ago) and afaik nothing came out of it acting like it's recent.

Actually i stated that I didn't know if this had been posted before and a Mod was kind enough to put the link up for us. Thanks. The topic was new to me and I wanted to see what others thought. I had stopped posting thinking that this thread would go the way of the dinosaur but to my surprise it hasn't so I am going to ask that any other post be directed to the OP. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I didn't read the whole thread so forgive me if someone pointed this out:
This kind of gimmick is ripe for abuse. A woman could get one of these, seduce an unsuspecting man and after penetration the man is automatically labeled rapist. Add few bruises and teary eyes and the male however innocent has no way to defend themselves.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Imagine the awkward wait for the cops to get there?
The poor woman's just laying there waiting for the authorities with some scumbag trapped inside her.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

I'm curious to know if anyone posting on this thread realizes there are rape drugs....

Self defense sure'll save you from that one.

ghb
its a hella of a d#$%

Normally I would find that funny, but since it happened to my girlfriend I don't

why did ur girl friend leave here drink unattended? and if she was with friends why did they not watch here drink?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm curious to know if anyone posting on this thread realizes there are rape drugs....

Self defense sure'll save you from that one.

ghb
its a hella of a d#$%

Normally I would find that funny, but since it happened to my girlfriend I don't

why did ur girl friend leave here drink unattended? and if she was with friends why did they not watch here drink?

It only takes seconds. Besides, who would suspect a trusted friend?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
wouldn't the guy see shes wearing it an just remove it in many cases?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer

Is this anything like the Denver Jock strap?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join