It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapex: fighting rape with brutal force

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

im curious how this looks when the shirt is down over the gun do u have a pic of that?

It was an illustration of gun placement.

To answer your question, it would look as stupid an obvious as this because the girl was wearing tight clothing.

If we lived in a perfect country it would look like this!

Why have we let the anti-second amendment crowd keep us from open carry? Arizona is the only state I know of that allows this.

I bet the rapists among us wouldn't target this chick!

edit on 28-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Can you imagine someone who actually wears this everyday. Scary.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Can you imagine someone who actually wears this everyday. Scary.

Yes….I can….it’s beautiful.

Can you imagine someone who was allowed to speak freely every day in public?

Can you imagine someone who was allowed to practice any religion?

These are also constitutionally protected rights!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What did my comment have to do with freedom? lol

I meant it's scary to think that someone has to wake up everyday thinking about rape, inserts that tool into her private area thinking about rape, goes to meet her boyfriend thinking about rape, forgets to take it out when not thinking about rape....etc

That sounds like a scary life to me. Beautiful?
edit on 28-7-2012 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by DocHolidaze

im curious how this looks when the shirt is down over the gun do u have a pic of that?

It was an illustration of gun placement.

To answer your question, it would look as stupid an obvious as this because the girl was wearing tight clothing.

If we lived in a perfect country it would look like this!

Why have we let the anti-second amendment crowd keep us from open carry? Arizona is the only state I know of that allows this.

I bet the rapists among us wouldn't target this chick!

edit on 28-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

based on what i see, i think women would be more successful in concealing and learning how to properly use a blade, i say this because the general women wears tighter cloths,blades are easier to conceal with tight cloths. i also would like to see a country were we can all carry weapons everywhere we go, its sad that the government will never let us do this, because then they would be without control.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmm I think that will very likely push some rapists from rape to rape and murder. Rape is an awful life changing thing for anyone to go through but rape and murder is a hell of a lot worse! Rape is rarely about the sex it's much more to do with the ability to control, hurt and abuse another human. On the other hand it will be a good way to catch rapists and hopefully to damage them enough physically that they will be unable to do it again. Personally though I'd just be a lot happier if they stuck rapists in general population in prison rather than the protective custody bollocks. That way they'd be able to experience being a rape victim first hand... from about 600 sex offender hating other cons.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by TRGreer

I haven't seen one response that renders this device useless, so I must be missing something. If these anti-rape devices become too well known, won't rapists just check the victim first?

Also, wouldn't the offending appendage have to be just the right size for this to work? If a man is too big down there to fit inside the device, won't it simply get pushed way up inside the victim? If the man is too small, not all of the barbs will catch.

edit on 7/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

All good points. I really don't know if you can "check" for them. I don't know about size. I didn't come across anything containing that information.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Oh yea, and thee is always that Bobbits thing.

edit on 28-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

speaking of the bobbits thing

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

What did my comment have to do with freedom? lol

I meant it's scary to think that someone has to wake up everyday thinking about rape, inserts that tool into her private area thinking about rape, goes to meet her boyfriend thinking about rape, forgets to take it out when not thinking about rape....etc

That sounds like a scary life to me. Beautiful?

WHOAAA…..I agree with you! You’re right, that’s scary!

The “beautiful” I was referring to was the chick I posted with the gun strapped OPENLY (open carry). I think people should be allowed to open carry.

Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

We don't teach men not to rape? Dunno where you grew up, but in my schools in NY, there was a whole lot of emphasis put on it. It was pounded into our heads that putting a hand on any female aggressively, for any reason was bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer

All good points. I really don't know if you can "check" for them. I don't know about size. I didn't come across anything containing that information.

You don’t think there is a way to check for these things??

I guess you’d be the poor bastard wearing one!

No foreplay in your world?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hahahaha!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Once it becomes known that these are in use, it will just become a habit for rapists to check with their finger(s) first. And if he forgets, and gets that thing hooked onto his junk, that chick better kick him in the balls while he's recovering from the shock of it and run like hell, or, more preferably, end him and claim self defense...

If enough girls get drunk and forget to remove it before consensual sex, then even before consensual sex it will be a habit to do a finger check. Which is good because according to girls, guys need to put forth more time and effort toward foreplay. That's just what I hear anyway, is that, in general, girls would like more foreplay, whereas us men are kinda more like "Yeeaahh, get 'er done!" Now I have not had that be an issue for me, these are just things I hear... But, no, that generally has not been my experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The only thing I can think of is some crazy woman who would use this against men who genuinely thought they were having consensual sex.

Put if just the thought of a woman wearing one of these makes a man double-think about raping a woman, then I'm all for them.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I believe I'd seen some of the information mention South Africa, where rape is apparently a sport in some areas. Every nation has their bad parts and quirks for crime. In those conditions, the gizmo makes sense I guess... I've heard some downright terrifying stats about rape numbers and not IF..but how many times a woman can expect that during a lifetime.

Now, having said that, I've seen a couple people touch on it but not quite get there. If I may play devil's advocate for a moment to spur a little thought.

If I were inclined to commit this kind of horrible crime and these devices were even a fair chance of being used, 6-8 inches of broomstick would defeat it and if there wasn't one? Oh well...what does the rapist care? The women may just care a WHOLE lot though. Something like this is inviting counter-behavior that may be much worse than the crime would have already been.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm curious to know if anyone posting on this thread realizes there are rape drugs....

Self defense sure'll save you from that one.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
I'm curious to know if anyone posting on this thread realizes there are rape drugs....

ghb
its a hella of a d#$%

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by smilesmcgee
The only thing I can think of is some crazy woman who would use this against men who genuinely thought they were having consensual sex.

Put if just the thought of a woman wearing one of these makes a man double-think about raping a woman, then I'm all for them.

I was going to endorse this BARBED Product until I read your post and started to think...You know what...there are some Women out there who would do something like that. I personally have never had a problem with any women but I know a few Men who have and one Woman I think of in particular would be a candidate for doing what you posted.

Lets face it...if you are a Woman in Africa...with all the Warlords and Child Soldiers...if you pulled this...they would come back with a few guy's...shoot the woman in the leg...rape her multiple times with multiple men...then ...as they have done in the past...cut off her breasts with a Machete then slowly torture her to death.

In the U.S...a Hand Gun is a GOOD DETERRENT! That is if the Woman KNOWS how to handle one. Fighting a Man...One on One is not a good idea...but a surprise KICK and start to RUN and SCREAM works very well especially in an URBAN SETTING! If you are in the country...then you better learn how to aim and shoot!

Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Gee call me stupid but how many rape victims have time to insert a shredder condom before the rape? I doubt if some violent jerk who gets off on violent sex is going to stop his attack while the victim puts on her female condom!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Originally posted by paradox

ghb
its a hella of a d#$%

Normally I would find that funny, but since it happened to my girlfriend I don't

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join