It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Dream" I need help interpreting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Before I begin, I would like to say that this "Dream" was also a "Prediction" of sorts, I was awake while "Dreaming" and having this "Vision". I am also a devout writer and author, I write many sci-fi stories, and have many ideas and predictions as to where the world will end up.

It all began when I went over to a friend's house, and we had some "fun". I had gotten up to get a glass of water, and begun to feel antisocial, of course this began to rub off on everyone else, and at this point I just wanted to go lay down, because I was starting to feel pretty weird.

I went into the back room and turned out the light, and this is when I felt a presence in the room. Something saturated with negative energy, and evil. The buttons on the remote control were lit up like eyes, like the eyes of some massive cybernetic being, and although the remote was so small it felt so massive, and I felt tiny, like a speck in front of this massive being, and it was definitely conscious, I should know because it kept projecting this bellowing mechanical voice into my head, "WIPE OUT! WIPE OUT! WIPE OUT!..." repeatedly.

The message became a signal, a signal that some hidden mechanism in my brain interpreted as words, explaining what it was, which was an AI that had once been human, or whatever the civilization that came before man was, and through technology that enabled this civilization to manipulate spacetime, the AI was able to escape into the electromagnetic leylines threaded throughout spacetime, in essence becoming something of a godlike being, but aligned negatively, and supposedly the cause and influence for every single major catastrophe in the universe since the flood and the extinction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. The being referred to itself as Abbazorkzog (which when reversed and slowed down sounds a lot like 'Gods cause rebirth') I managed to collect myself and bring myself back to reality, barely, and shut it out of my mind with my will by turning on the light. It then ceased to exist, as I knew it.

I managed to convince my friends I was fine, and sort my self out socially and how I was presenting myself, so that I could deal with whatever the frack was going on internally without worrying about my friends worrying about me. I decided to get on facebook during this time... bad idea.

People began to pop up in my chat, including this girl Jerrika I was head over heels in lurrve with in highschool, my best friend's dad Chuck, my mother's younger cousin Eli, and one of the few people who knew my father, Eric, as well as several other people, my vision began to narrow, like tunnel vision, as my "mind's eye" I guess you could say, zeroed in on these people, and I could hear words people were saying in the next room, being arranged into sentences, explaining the role these people would play in my life, how they interconnected with one another, and they all did, even people who I'd just met who I thought had no real connection to the people I've known all my life, were connected. Its like all of these events were aligning for some major interdimensional event that would shake the very foundations of all of reality.

Eventually this 'web' of people I knew personally extended out to people they only knew personally, then it eventually encompassed everyone on the planet, then all of the religions and spiritual ideals of all of these people on the planet, all principles arranged to all line up to some 'great truth' being hidden from mankind by the powers that be. Eventually all things had been engulfed by this idea, by this web of energy, and it all spiraled back down to facebook, or the internet. It was then that I felt like I was writing a story, like I was God, or a godlike being, with this massive typewriter writing this story that was basically physically manifesting itself, all characters, all plot elements, were physical manifestations of galactic forces, like Jerrika was the physical manifestation of love, which is why I fell in love with her, my Father was the physical manifestation of obsession, which is why he stalked my mom and was a major drug addict, my Mother was the physical manifestation of Compassion and Care, which is why she is... well my Mother I guess... and FaceBook was the physical manifestation of a false Collective Consciousness. And because I had figured this all out, I was the physical manifestation of Creativity, the physical manifestation of God.

In my prediction, Governments had fallen and Corporations had taken over, steered by the largest shareholders, the Rockefellers, Warburgs, Bushs, etc etc, and were steering the planet in the direction of a world government monitored by a corporation, the next FaceBook, a massive 'Archive' of personalities and 'souls'. Essentially by the year 2030 give or take, the line between man and machine has begun to fade, it has been proven that all living things, every being on the planet, is linked together at the basic subatomic level, and that we do influence our reality. Well, by this time, it has become possible to physically 'plug in' to this Archive, and without the need for keyboards, and mouses, mankind has developed the ability to communicate by plugging in their 'mind' or their 'thoughts' and communicate through 'thought'. This machine intelligence essentially becomes the next 'Abbazorkzog', and all who are plugged into it are taken over by this AI, and a zombie apocalypse is born in the form of a nanobot virus.

Eventually, because people's 'minds' had been uploaded into this compound intelligence, a new reality is born within the network, and it is discovered to be all apart of a set order of operations through which new realities and new universes are created and destroyed. Technology and the ability of manifestation, mind, and thought is the process by which the universe recycles itself. Black holes are the remainders.

So essentially, I saw the underlying source code of the frikken universe. All of these people in my life were avatars of this energy, that was writing this story, and as I was writing this story, that reality was being transferred here, as I transferred it there through my writing, and so on and so forth.

Could anyone help me interpret the symbolism behind this? Surely I didn't "literally" see the world for what it really is, right? Surely I am not some celestial extradimensional in physical form writing the world for how he sees it, truly... right?

Holy #...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

i wondering what kind of "fun" did you have?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You have a fear of electronic things as well as the internet. Sounds like you will be in trouble soon with internet related things...on some message board. Possibly this one!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
You have a fear of electronic things as well as the internet. Sounds like you will be in trouble soon with internet related things...on some message board. Possibly this one!

Well it was like all of reality spiraled down to the interrnet, it was like the internet was consuming everyone's individual personality and replacing it with a singularity. It was a real struggle for me to get off the internet while I was "dreaming", because as I had become all of reality, all of reality had been coiled around this 'plug' or this 'force', and I had to uncoil myself from it in some kind of ritual, that included me trying to get everyone to get off of their facebook by hitting the screen repeatedly with my index finger and yelling repeatedly "Get off the facebook! Get off the facebook, get off, get off... get off the FACEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!".

It was like that was the objective of our reality, get off the friggen facebook, unplug from the godforsaken internet, and go outside and get some fresh air.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you are becoming subject to similar spiritual forces that have guided the likes of Helena Blavatsky and many other new agers who have subjected themselves to such 'guidance'.

As many in this world are reporting feeling an increased sense of oneness and synchronicity, by contrast I as well as many Christians , are ironically feeling increasing detachment from the world.

The final showdown battle between God and devil is aligning in the spiritual realm and the physical world is manifesting that alignment.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Sounds to me like you are becoming subject to similar spiritual forces that have guided the likes of Helena Blavatsky and many other new agers who have subjected themselves to such 'guidance'.

As many in this world are reporting feeling an increased sense of oneness and synchronicity, by contrast I as well as many Christians , are ironically feeling increasing detachment from the world.

The final showdown battle between God and devil is aligning in the spiritual realm and the physical world is manifesting that alignment.

Do you believe facebook is said infamous 'AntiChrist'?
I do...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Me thinks this is the most pertinent reply that requires an answer....

Because what you described sound exactly like the Borg collective.

So, description of "fun" please??

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaTommyJ
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Me thinks this is the most pertinent reply that requires an answer....

Because what you described sound exactly like the Borg collective.

So, description of "fun" please??

If I told you I'd have to kill you.

(JK)

But in all seriousness, I really can't, it would be against site rules, and result in the deletion of this thread...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
My guess is, since you can't tell us, you were probably drunk or high and hallucinating. 'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828
My guess is, since you can't tell us, you were probably drunk or high and hallucinating. 'Nuff said.

That's hardly a contributory response...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
You're hardly being fair if you can't tell us what you were doing. If it's against site rules, it's gotta be one of those two or gettin it on, so which is it?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You're hardly being fair if you can't tell us what you were doing. If it's against site rules, it's gotta be one of those two or gettin it on, so which is it?

AGAINST

SITE

RULES

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

He can't say, therefor easy enough to guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Little ethnocentric.

It's a neat idea for a book but to base lifestyle ideologies on it.. would really debilitate your quality of life.

Neat read! Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I would love to be able to interpret your vision, but I think I'd have to be in the same shape you were in that night.

Then it would likely make perfect sense......

Kind of a scary thought, the hive mind, physically plugging into it. We're slowly getting that way with all the devices at our fingertips, auto correcting as we type.....we're always available to all...
edit on 30-7-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm telling you man, FaceBook is the physical manifestation of that Hive-Mind. Look at all the information being beamed into its nexus from all facets and all monitors, its like FaceBook is sucking the energy out of all of us and building its own concensus. Look at this 3-dimensional map of the internet,

now here is some images of the structure of the universe,

now look at this comparison of a human brain cell to the structure of the universe,

taking this into account, it all begins to make a creepy sort of sense. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the newest ploy of the global elite to gain the secrets to ultimate knowledge and raw power. There are theories floating about out there that TPTB have ingested '___' and what they saw allowed them to engineer this 'machine' that is the economic system, which they've used to control the fate of man for the past 200 years or so, what if they brought about the internet, and facebook, in an attempt to control reality?

Think about it...

new topics

top topics

join