It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are wondering why we have bath salt incidents that get out of control, then check out why Min

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I couldn't help but look at the timing and correlation of these stories. First we have bath salt incidents throughout the country. Now I see headlines that police are giving people off the streets whatever they need as long as they are researched for it?
Proves that we are being treated as lab rats by our governing few at the top!
Funny how ironic and contradictory our #ing system really is!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Now I see headlines that police are giving people off the streets whatever they need as long as they are researched for it?
reply to post by ATSGrunt

How about linking us to these headlines?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

I wasn't wondering. It seems obvious that it is simply because some people are stupid enough to abuse something like bath salts.
edit on 28-7-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

President Barack Obama signed a bill into law earlier this month that bans the sale, production and possession of more than two dozen of the most common bath salt drugs. But health professionals say that there are so many different varieties of the drugs that U.S. lawmakers are merely playing catch up.

this may be the link in question

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

President Barack Obama signed a bill into law earlier this month that bans the sale, production and possession of more than two dozen of the most common bath salt drugs. But health professionals say that there are so many different varieties of the drugs that U.S. lawmakers are merely playing catch up.

this may be the link in question

Your link has the whole right side of the article covered with non-removable ads.
Do you have a better one?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
for all you who think bath salts are what people are talking about you are mistaken they are the synthetic form of any kind of drug you wasn but hundreds of times more potent all they have to do is change thew molecular structure just a little bit and it is a new chemical they will never be able to ban every one they make new ones every day

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

I'm aware of what we are talking about. Perhaps, the lawmakers should considering make a list of approved, legal intoxicants. And impose some kind of penalty for using an intoxicant not found on the list.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

sadly i dont, its the first thing i found and im not even sure its what the op used.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
blogs.citypages.com...

A video report put together by local independent media activists and members of Communities United Against Police Brutality finds that police officers and county deputies have been giving drugs to young people hanging out near Peavey Plaza as part of an impairment study.

Maybe this is what he is talking about. The video from Communities United Against Police Brutality can be found on the second page. It's a blog. I didn't see a better source.

edit on 28-7-2012 by tamusan because: fix link

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
When bath salts became a hot topic here at ATS I posted a lot of information , which got deleted because any discussion about drugs is off limits.
The first real broblem is bath salts are labeled "Not for human consumption" to beat the laws.

new topics

top topics

join