It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle From Wiltshire UK (Not The One Posted Earlier)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Still, I think it's human beings making them. Just not human beings with boards and ropes. I'm still looking into this, though, so I'll refrain from elaborating. Definitely not a hoax, but possibly not aliens either.

To use modern engineering (laser, gps, CAD drawings, whatever) in the middle of the night and not be caught with any regularity translates into entities that are capable of extremely fast construction without having to set foot on the ground. They would need to perform their art without lights and without a great deal of sound.

Alines, interdimensional beings, humanoids, humans...the latter would require unknown capabilities and technologies however does not rule out this possibility as a man made geometry.

Other than this, we don't know crap for certain.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

It looks off-centred because the aerial photo was taken on an angle

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Hey agent provocateur....did you NOT read the three words (in-my-opinion) I specifically wrote so I wouldn't get challenged?

If you don't like his posts, don't read them.

See how that works?? rofl

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47

reply to post by alldaylong

Now that is a real authentic bona-fided non-man made crop circle...... in my opinion. I love this one for some reason.
Thanks OP

S&F and a shout out to the makers!

So, " In your opinion " , what makes this so real and " non-man made " ?
Have you studied many crop circles or are you making a wishful guess ?

Regards.

Hey agent provocateur....did you NOT read the three words (in-my-opinion) I specifically wrote so I wouldn't get challenged?

If having three books on the subject matter and paying a daily visit to crop circle connectors is 'studying' them then, yes I do.
I look at certain crop circles and they feel 'right'. Therefore I deem them authentic. I never say alien. I just rule out man-made.

Wow , three books ? Well pardon my ignorance . You obviously know what you are talking about

So if you don't think they are man made and you also don't think they are made by aliens , who " in your opinion " made them ? The crop circle fairies ???

edit on 30-7-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join