It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle From Wiltshire UK (Not The One Posted Earlier)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Here is the latest crop circle from Wiltshire England.
Enjoy:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

The Farmer is allowing access to this formation and has provided a Donation Box. Some of the money will be to a Cancer Charity.

Same Linky

edit on 28-7-2012 by Novalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Now that is a real authentic bona-fided non-man made crop circle...... in my opinion. I love this one for some reason.
Thanks OP

S&F and a shout out to the makers!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Beautiful!!!! Just stunning.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What are those two thin lines going through it that look like the letter "S"? Tracker lines? Do trackers move about in semi-circles like that? I thought there are paths for them to maneuver in, next the the rows. That's odd, no?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Really nice figure.. wonder why cropcircles always be made circular and not squares its time for cropsquares , I would say, but looks like the makers always think in circles..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Here is one with squares in it. Also from to-day. I didn't post this one because it looks man made:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

And here is a square or cubed one:-

psychedelicadventure.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Oh I see they did but still inside a circle or circle connected. Its probably hard to think outside the box..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Really nice figure.. wonder why cropcircles always be made circular and not squares its time for cropsquares , I would say, but looks like the makers always think in circles..

Do some research into the geometry of crop circles, you'll find they have squared the circle a few times.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Now that is a real authentic bona-fided non-man made crop circle...... in my opinion. I love this one for some reason.
Thanks OP

So, " In your opinion " , what makes this so real and " non-man made " ?
Have you studied many crop circles or are you making a wishful guess ?

Regards.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
beautiful work..and i bet some wanker will say is ts dad and dave! lovley pic....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47

Thanks OP

Regards.

When you've seen a few man-made ones, the difference is suddenly very obvious. Mainly the lay of the grain itself, and how it creates a consistent visual effect from an areal shot point of perspective. That one has the smooth, consistent "texture" that man-made ones (definitely if they're large like that) don't have.

Still, I think it's human beings making them. Just not human beings with boards and ropes. I'm still looking into this, though, so I'll refrain from elaborating. Definitely not a hoax, but possibly not aliens either.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg47

Thanks OP

Regards.

Hey agent provocateur....did you NOT read the three words (in-my-opinion) I specifically wrote so I wouldn't get challenged?

If having three books on the subject matter and paying a daily visit to crop circle connectors is 'studying' them then, yes I do.
I look at certain crop circles and they feel 'right'. Therefore I deem them authentic. I never say alien. I just rule out man-made.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

When you've seen a few man-made ones, the difference is suddenly very obvious. Mainly the lay of the grain itself, and how it creates a consistent visual effect from an areal shot point of perspective. That one has the smooth, consistent "texture" that man-made ones (definitely if they're large like that) don't have.

Still, I think it's human beings making them. Just not human beings with boards and ropes. I'm still looking into this, though, so I'll refrain from elaborating. Definitely not a hoax, but possibly not aliens either.

But what about the one from 1989 where they captured energy/entities creating one? I know people try to dispel it by saying it was CGI but that was as wildly practiced 25 years ago as it is now.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
This one is man made to many imperfections to be non man made. If you look back at other ones you can see that some are perfect and symmetrical and centered, this one is a little off.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Anybody know Binary coding. This is a message. more than likely to do with the August 4 predicting circles. The ones on ats are both from the uk today. Somebody figure this out and let us know what they are telling us! There real, no doubt. I believe we will soon find out who is making them! August 4 maybe?!?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Tire tracks following the build of the 'crop circle'. Really lame

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

I agree. The ones I have seen that make me think *HOAX!* and man-made seem to be rougher around the edges while ones that have sharper, clear-cut edges are something I don't believe could be made by a human.

I agree with the other ATSrs that think this one is beautiful!

<<   2 >>

join