It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great RAED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I was in Heaven the 5th relm when RA come crashing through as a prehistoric lizard,When his pain made the collective I said Oh my Holy Ghost,This was some six thousand seven hundred years ago.

You see RA was a child just ten years old,He tried to commit suicide by sliding down a pyramid to crash at the bottom,But there was to much sand and this broke His fall.He had broken his arm,Pelvis and Leg.When He was found He was put in the Healing chamber of an pyramid.Some *SNIP* started to put spiders,scarabs and all manner of insects into His sarophagus.After a week of utter HELL He passed into Heaven fighting all the way bitting the heads of spiders and scarabs.

This is just a portion of what our Sun Gods have gone through over the time it has taken to rebiuld us.

And so I hope our Blessing go's out to them and to thank them that thier still here.
edit on 28-7-2012 by forddavidjunior because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2012 by forddavidjunior because: left something out

edit on 7/28/2012 by semperfortis because: Profanity

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by forddavidjunior

That was interesting I guess.

Where is it from?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm not sure what's worse...You're spelling and grammer, or this thread. What's with all the mindless threads on ATS lately? Are people really that bored that they have nothing better to do this post nonsense like this?

I'm usually not so critical of things such as spelling and the content of threads, but this is just getting silly. If people want to be taken serious when posting threads, I really wish they would take a little time to get their thoughts organized, or maybe add a source or two. It would make things so much easier to comprehend.

edit on 28-7-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
PhilipJFry.jpg
Is this just a random thought, or maybe a link to the source?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

What's with all the mindless threads on ATS lately?

If you are an intelligence agency and you don't want people figuring things out, just flood forums with all sorts of crap.

Didn't they make a program that would let a few disinfo agents pose as dozens of users or something?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

That was interesting I guess.

Where is it from?

It's an memory that the collective hold.The gaps were filled in by RA.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by isyeye

What's with all the mindless threads on ATS lately?

If you are an intelligence agency and you don't want people figuring things out, just flood forums with all sorts of crap.

Didn't they make a program that would let a few disinfo agents pose as dozens of users or something?

I wrote it for rememberance of RA and just how lucky we are to still be blessed with his presence.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Bernard, is that you Bernard

Got to be one of the sillier post's i've read in a while.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior
You see RA was a child just ten years old,He tried to commit suicide by sliding down a pyramid to crash at the bottom,But there was to much sand and this broke His fall.He had broken his arm,Pelvis and Leg.When He was found He was put in the Healing chamber of an pyramid.Some mother f$#^ker started to put spiders,scarabs and all manner of insects into His sarophagus.After a week of utter HELL He passed into Heaven fighting all the way bitting the heads of spiders and scarabs.

AND

That's how Velcro was invented.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Best reply in a thread such as this I've seen in a long time!

A well deserved star for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I thought it was Duct Tape ??

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Internet rumor was the "thigh master"
edit on 28-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by sonnny1

Internet rumor was the "thigh master"
edit on 28-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I get ALL my ATS Mysteries, solved by Ms. Cleo.......

Yep........

"thigh master"

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I think my personal meditative encounters with the great Celestial Queen, Inanna, might prove a bit more fruitful than this... gibberish about Re sojourning to Heaven.

Re doesn't even go to Heaven.

The sun-boat travels across the sky, and into the mouth of Nut, where it is swallowed.

It then journeys through the Gates of the Underworld, evading the fangs and jaws of Apep the destroyer.

Re than undergoes metamorphosis, maturing into Atum, the complete one.

Atum then becomes reborn as Khepra, the personification of the rising sun, as dawn approaches.

I don't know what you're doing to get your visions, but, it must not be working very well if you're getting images of Re going to Heaven.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 31/7/12 by Wandering Scribe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join