It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights at my friends Farm caught on CCTV (Videos Added)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Evening folks,

My friend has a farm (North England) and this afternoon she checked the CCTV footage and it had picked up some lights dancing about.

She has taken 10 stills from the Video, and she is working out how to get the video off the CCTV to post it...so I'll get back to you on that. She says it is much clearer on the video.

She says, the picture of the light in the tree - the light stayed there for 10 minutes before shooting up to the sky. I can't wait to see the video, but here are some pictures she got off the CCTV.

Any ideas please?!

Picture 1 is what she has nicknamed 'The Shadow Dancer'

Pic 2 'Light coming up the lane'

Pic 3 'Stops at gate'

Pic 4 'Moves up the gate
'

Pic 6 'Moves up tree very fast'

Pic 9 'light in tree, goes straight up'

Pic 10 'Light at brightest'

I've left out a few pics that were almost identical and one didnt pick up the image that you can see on the video.
Thanks

Edit: Here is the video:

edit on 31-7-2012 by Gemwolf because: Updated to include video

edit on 10/21/12 by Hefficide because: edited title at members request ( changed "video" to "videos" )

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Would really like to see the video. The pix are very blurry so I can't tell what it is the camera caught that has your attention. Also maybe some clearer pics of the area the camera (cctv) is shooting.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
please get the video uploaded here asap
dont just leave it at the pics. good and all as they are, it ain't film
good work

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
She is going to try and get the video uploaded tomorrow, someone will have to tell me how to upload it here or how to link it when she does as Im not sure how to do it

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

maybe that video will be as credible as this lady's sightings?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
pretty intriguing pics! assuming were not looking at reflections or a blatant hoax here, the lady has filmed herself something very unusual. once we see the actual video those distinctions will be easier to make. really cool sighting if legit

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Easiest place would be youtube.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Easiest place would be youtube.

Also TinyPic. I've never uploaded a video there myself but its the easiest place to upload a picture, (besides ATS Media). So i assume it will be as easy to upload a video, then it will give you links and different codes. Also you dont need an account so no need to sign up for anything.

Thats my suggestion. I am anxious for the video, i always enjoy when threads like these get started
edit on 28-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Have there been any, past or present, crop circle formations near by?

So this light remained in a tree for 10 minutes? Was it darting around? If not, what was it doing? How big was it roughly?

When you say it shot up to the sky, how fast? In an instant? Did it immediately vanish or could she see the light a at some far distance then, fade?

Does your friend have any relation or involvement (or interest) in UFOs? Does she often see them?
What town was this?

Interesting. Can't imagine what this was or why it was or what it was doing.

Sorry for the inquisition. The MUFON investigator side of me slipped out

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

maybe that video will be as credible as this lady's sightings?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

Thats pretty good footage for once....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hiya

I promised not to say where her farm was, other than it is in North England. I can 100% promise this is no hoax, she is up farming at silly o'clock every single day, and they have CCTV all over the farm due to thieves in the past, so she regularly checks the footage. I'll paste in quotes some of the parts she has written:-

"well been looking at my CCTV on the farm and OMG the weirdest thing is on it wish i could show ya all it, got no explanation as to what it is happened at 11.30pm last night...now i have proof odd things go on up there when we sleep; ill try and get a still photo off it so you can all see it freaked me out totally and nothing and i mean nothing bothers me normally WOW" (this is before she managed to get the stills)

".....mines great caught a van at (name hidden) gates the other night at about 2am but this at (name hidden) i cant explain...its not an animal but a huge ball of light comes up the drive goes from the floor to the top of the gate sits there for 10mins goes back to the floor goes along the floor for another 10mins goes into the oak tree then literally shoots straight up gone and nooo its not a torch friggen freaky"

"....3 nights ago watched a shadow dancing about on the grass infront of the chicken huts but put that down to the wind and light some really odd stuff.."

"..im going for a look tonight to see if it comes back anyway and its that gate that my Quinn (one of her dogs) will not go through when its dark...and (her hubby) said it was me crazy as normal cheeky sod now i have proof"

Hope that helps, as she is just watching for potential thieves etc.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
would love to see some video of this thing. It sound pretty interesting and doesn't have the ring of a hoax.

Will be able to comment more when I see the video. But in the mean time what do you think it is OP?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This was meant to be Pic 4, in my excitement to upload I think I put the same pic twice, sorry!

@ BASSPLYR no it really isnt a hoax, she is just kindly letting me share what the CCTV picked up, I know what I would 'like' it to be ha! But I have no idea, same as all of you, really need to see the video, but wanted to share the pix because they're none too bad really....not clear I know, but still viewable.

ETA Just got a message from her, her son is going there after lunch to sort out getting the video off the CCTV, she said she hasnt checked last night footage as yet. I'll update asap!!
edit on 29-7-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Of course its impossible to tell for sure what we are seeing without the video but on the face of it the light looks like an insect ( possibly a spider ) close to the lens .
Here's a couple of videos of a similar effect to compare with your friends footage.

edit on 29-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ah now that is really interesting, could well be, I'll send her a link to those thank you!
ETA there is pic 6 of the light in the tree though, that looks to me to be 'in' the tree and not 'on' it...anyways hope to be able to have a much better look once she comes back with the vid

edit on 29-7-2012 by Urbanshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just a little update for those waiting, she says it isnt an insect, they see those all the time (along with cats eyes, moths, foxes etc). She said this is different, it is glowing, and huge..and it came back again last night, for 20 minutes, in a different place, then shot upwards again.

She was unable to transfer it direct from the CCTV, so she has filmed it with a camera instead and is uploading it soon...I'll be back as soon as its ready.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Hey Gorty!

How was that an insect? Because the YTer said it was? I mean it could've been one but it would've been helpful and effective to zoom out to depict one. Or catch it. Or something.

And what was that dancing Human white-shadow thingy? Another insect?

I don't mean to be argumentative, please know that, but for someone trying to educate us as to what it is we're seeing (not you. The YT guy) they need to brush up on their technique.

Saying something is something is not being informative even if they're correct.

But that was awesome you were able to find those vids to compare. People on here amaze me sometimes

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urbanshadow
Just a little update for those waiting, she says it isnt an insect, they see those all the time (along with cats eyes, moths, foxes etc). She said this is different, it is glowing, and huge..and it came back again last night, for 20 minutes, in a different place, then shot upwards again.

She was unable to transfer it direct from the CCTV, so she has filmed it with a camera instead and is uploading it soon...I'll be back as soon as its ready.

Off-topic.

Tell me, is that entire country under surveillance? Is there a CCTV capturing everything? Sounds that way. What is this world coming to? Now they want to launch mosquitoe-drones with spy cameras on us.

Before I get too emotional and upset
how is you're able to obtain copies of the CCTV tape? Is anyone allowed to get any footage from anywhere? Or do you have to root around in their archives to obtain it?

How did Orwell have such insight?

edit on 29-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

how is you're able to obtain copies of the CCTV tape? Is anyone allowed to get any footage from anywhere?

Your answer is in the thread

Post by Urbanshadow
she is up farming at silly o'clock every single day, and they have CCTV all over the farm due to thieves in the past, so she regularly checks the footage.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ahahhaa, yes practically, this is CCTV city!!

My friend re this thread... has hers set up to watch upstairs, in her office....most of the time it is people's own CCTV (I have one here, but it isnt infra red so only works in the day...) The Police release a lot of footage, one guy that recently went missing, the CCTV camera's had footage of him after no one else had seen him...it can be very useful (and annoying if it is pointing at your flat, it isnt supposed to but it does on occasions).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join