It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans trying to fast track bill for tax cuts to wealthy and corporations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just after Obama put a stop to the tax cuts to the rich which were given by the Bush Administration, the Republicans are trying to ram a bill through that gives more cuts to the wealthy and to corporation, and at the same time raising taxes for the middle class.

I thought it was the Republicans yelling that the Dems and Obama didn't care about the middle class, and yet they come and try to pass this bill????

The Republican changes would encourage companies to invest overseas, reorganize tax brackets, reduce taxes on corporations and restrict them to a permanent rate of 25 percent or less. Other measures in the bill, which are also included in Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan (R)’s proposed budget plan, would increase taxes on families making less than $200,000 a year and repeal tax credits for low-income Americans signed into law by President Obama.

House GOP trying to fast-track tax cut bill for wealthy and corporations
edit on 28-7-2012 by sensfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Why does your title say democrats?

They are all globalist scum bags, doesn't matter if you're red or blue. You all work for the very few.

ETA: Article title was fixed.

~Tenth
edit on 7/28/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

OOPS...fixed....thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Damn you beat me to it. I couldn't agree more. Those who comprise our house and senate do no longer work for the people when they have reached that stage. At one time maybe. But only one has been able to retain his position in the upper echelon of politics while still adhering to his own beliefs and attempting to give the people what they want ( which is a task fraught with perils believe me).

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is just another example of who they support.

How many examples do the people need?

Well this explains everything:

Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan (R)’s proposed budget plan

Koch brothers funded.
edit on 28-7-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So they're lying again, of course. Why anyone still likes Republicans is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CB328
So they're lying again, of course. Why anyone still likes Republicans is beyond me.

Another who thinks it is the Republicans or the Democrats that are either on the good side or the bad side. They are both on the SAME SIDE performing a scripted Kabuke dance of good cop - bad cop to keep you and me fighting with each other so we don't side up against BOTH of them.

Divide and conquer. But since we are already divided and conquered, just keep stoking the fires of hate using skin color, religions, sexual orientation, country of origin, all of it.

Yes, that is good, feel the hate well up and burn inside. It gives you power, this hate.
edit on 28-7-2012 by tkwasny because: typo fix.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

If they are both on the same side, you would think they could do things without making themselves look like utter fools all the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Nice find. Thanks for posting.

Wish we could just go to a flat/fair tax and be done with it all.

Both want to tax us to death just in different ways and using different methods to justify it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
AshleyD - That is the best avatar I've ever seen.

It makes you wonder why they would do this in an election year.
This is going to send a lot of folks over to the Dems, just in the hopes that, if Obama wins, he would repeal it. How much more do they think we can take?
Food prices going thru the roof. Gas not getting any cheaper. No jobs.
Seems like they're seeing how far they can go before we break. Maybe it's part of the plan for martial law.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Republicans want turn the U.S. into Iran.

They are political terrorists that have constantly been waging war on the middle class for years. It won't be long before people wake up and reduce this party into irrelevancy.

new topics

top topics

join