It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18+ Aleppo Massacre - Dictator Assad Invasion Army Shells Civilians as World Watches 7-28-12 Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
This is just the last step before Israel goes after Iran.

These people in power are trying to fulfill prophecy.

My heart pains seeing the unneeded toll it is putting on your people.

Fighter jets or not you all should be marching on Assad instead of out of town.

God help us all.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There are some in the world and even in this denial of ignorance site, would simply salivate over worshipping the HumanSlayer Assad as an angel of mercy, and those who oppose him are in the wrong.

Regadless of whomever are the angels, the fact remains - Who Drew FIRST BLOOD upon thousands of innocent unarmed men, women and children, and then after 14 months later, SLAUGHTERED tens of thousands innocents over and over again, without remorse, till the People have to uprise today?

Figure that out and you will know the answer to truth and reality.

Sometimes, I think the wife, relatives and even perhaps HumanSlayer Assad is here on ATS posting their pathetic lies to protect one's selfish power and priviledges over the lives of thousand innocent syrians.

It is comprehensible why they do that, perhaps out of love, and love is a strong emotion. But NO HUMAN can or must allow themselves to be blinded by love alone.

To do so, and succeed in allowing wrongs to go uncorrected, will only ensure even MORE tragic consequences happen later, more so it that defaulter is the leader of a nation, which will not only bring doom to his nation as proven today, it will bring doom to humanity as deranged senile extremist fools of religious or political doctrines support him.

My heart goes out to all the innocents that got caught in between, no fault of their own, but had the bad opportunity to living under a heartless and inhuman national leader...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I hope Assad and his brave army of men would slay the terrorist saudi wahabi alqaeda cia and mossad rebel killers

the rebels are raping women and children, and killing old men. Russia and China are doing good job

hail victory to the anti-zionist faction

death to the moaners who cry about Assad, go join the rebel pest so you can die, less human scum to worry about ^

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Assad isn't doing this, the syrian christians wouldn't be on his side if he was. I smell the Muslim Brotherhood. You'll know whose trying to flip Syria when the MB gets power and the christians who supported Assad start getting murdered and their churches burnt down around their ears. Take a look at all the nations flipped since the Arab Spring, every one of them in MB hands and Saudi Arabia will be too if it isn't already. Shiites are getting their asses handed to them in the M.E. by Sunnis and Wahabis. We get a front row seat to seeing the Caliphate being reborn.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join