It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18+ Aleppo Massacre - Dictator Assad Invasion Army Shells Civilians as World Watches 7-28-12 Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
First of all I would like to say that I thought alot about
posting this,the crime of humanity that was done here is, to
me heartbreaking.The only reason that I am posting this
is because I feel that the evidence should be shared.In
no way do I intend for anyone to be offended by this post
due to its graphic content,I will not put the video here,only
the link if you choose to watch it.
My thought and prayers are with all of the innocent people
in Syria.

Warning this link contains very graphic images!!
www.youtube.com...

I would also like to add another video,this video is of people having
to leave there homes due to all of the violence.

I must have done that wrong,here is the link
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-7-2012 by PatriotsPride because: add link

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I dont know what to say... that is a sobering scene....makes you realise just how fragile we really are and that no matter our differences we should always help each other. At least that was how I felt, I almost wish I was there to at least attempt to help.

I am also very concerned that this type of thing might not be to far away in our own country. No matter what side of the fence you are on you have to see we headed the wrong direction.

S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Thank you for your reply,I share the same feelings as you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yeah, bad to see but that is what is to be expected.

I have seen some horrible atrocities done to the human body in my time, and this was pretty tame by those standards.

But I am in no way belittling the video are what I watched. Bad is bad.

On a side note, did I hear the word American around the 55 second mark?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Sure.

Al Qaeda Taking Deadly New Role in Syria’s Conflict

Still wonder I what is the US stance on this all. Fostering the Sunni Struggle against Chiism to later top it off ? Anyway, by now, it's just fostering it, all in all.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Novalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
this article has a good update.

people fleeing their homes tanks rolling in and turkey calling for intervention. right in time to start with the olympics.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
No big deal, hes fighting terrorists armed by the west. When the UN were bombing Lybians nobody batted an eye lid either. Feel sorry for the ordenary man in the street in all this. But The west should stop arming al cia da and gang.
edit on 28-7-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Al-Assad is doing what needs to be done. All of the citizens knew what was coming and they should have fled the city, leaving only the terrorists. It is unfortunate innocents must die in this conflict but the Muslim Brotherhood brought this upon themselves and the people of Syria. Al-Assad should not stop until every single one of these traitors is dead. If that means blowing up every building and burning the rubble, then so be it. All those who believe in the sovereignty of a nation and would like to prevent an inevitable genocide against the Alawites and Christians should keep their mouths shut.

If any country decides to intervene Al-Assad should unleash his chemical arsenal upon them without mercy. This is about the true safety of our Syrian brethren, not what the media likes to portray. Aleppo is the seat of the rebellion and the might of the entire Syrian army should be brought down upon it relentlessly.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Guess what ? The "traitors" aren't syrians. They're irakis, saudis, egyptians, so-called "palestinians" et al.

You know what ? Amerikkka is behind them.

EDIT :

Well, I've scanned your post a bit to quickly : you said it !

Originally posted by Misoir
(...) the Muslim Brotherhood brought this upon themselves and the people of Syria. (...)

edit on 28-7-2012 by Novalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

How is this any different then how people condemn Hazbullah and hamas?
they are called cowards, terrorists and other things as they seem to use the same tactic and put civilians in danger

how are the free syrian army any different when they are doing the same?

apart from one is being proxy supported by the arabs and americans

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the trouble with supporting both sides is that the other fails to garner equal blame, which should be shared, if we are to point fingers at one side destroying innocent life, look at the other

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
damn this terrorist FSA scum shooting at their own people to attract international attention

I hope the Syrian Army destroys them and throws it in the face of the Saudi homosexual and pedophile king along with zionist puppet erdogan the turk

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So i see that PatriotsPride has joined the FSA mainstream news outlet propaganda narrative that Asasd is causing an Massacre in Aleppo i am not surprised i guess you dont seem to have a problem with the FSA who are nothing more then terrorists and are financed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar do you? apparently not.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Rebel YouTube videos can be only cited as brilliant propaganda.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by sonnny1

Rebel YouTube videos can be only cited as brilliant propaganda.

I just embedded the Videos for the OP. He didn't know how.

As for your post, I dont view killing, and dying as propaganda. I view it as sick and twisted, regardless on how "some" need to spin it, for their agendas......

MHO

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The real problem with letting the Assad Regime fester like it is is that Russia is backing Assad.

We have to remember that Putin is a former KGB Spy from old Russia from a time when Russia was at odds with America.

Now Putin has power and will not step down based upon the wishes of the people of Russia which is symptomatic of a dictator.

Assad is the same way. The people of Syria wanted him to step down so new leadership could be elected but just like Putin, Assad did not step down based upon the wishes of the Syrian people, instead rather he greeted them with murder which makes Assad no different than Hitler and Putin no different than either two because he supports Assad making Putin a Communist Dictator.

If Assad's forces should win and defeat the Syrian Freedom Fighters the win will open the way for Putin to continue to advance into the Middle East where those that hate America and other countries because of their freedom of elections will side with Russia and the terrorists goals of capturing first the oil fields that most of the world buys its oil from so that Russia and China can raise the prices on oil to affect the price of gas here in America.
When the price of gas goes up in America, Americans are not able to do as much because of the price of gas except pay bills.
This not only takes away the freedom of Americans but also reduces money that is collected in taxes that goes to support the U.S. military that if taxes are not collected cannot operate. Some military servicemembers are in the military for a pay check only and would be the first to dissent if they are forced to fight without being paid thus causing further chaos in the military reducing the effectiveness of the military to defend against terrorism across the world.

Not only would free militaries across the planet be effected Russia and China would gain more votes at the U.N. to either vote in or vote down resolutions that would either effect Russia and China in a beneficial manner while effecting other countries against these two in a degenerate manner.

With Russia and China gaining votes of the countries in the Middle East at the U.N. and the militaries around the world not being able to defend against terrorism and the advance of Russia and China both countries would be able to force other countries to fall under their banners or fear the hand of their terrorist armies.

Like I said you have to remember that Putin is KGB Spy trained in various misdirection tactics meant to make foreign media think that he is benign while he secretly makes his move in Syria.

Syria is gateway for Russia and China that if Assad wins Russia and China will have more clout in the U.N. as well as being able to dictate oil prices worldwide to continue to spread the goal of Putin, Assad, China and those like minded leaders of the Earth who do not value freedoms but only their self serving lust for power over those around them to make the people of them as being a god before humanity.

Assad cannot be allowed to win.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

Assad cannot be allowed to win.

But then you wouldn't have a problem of the Saudi owned terrorists winning? already Christians in Sryia have been either killed or driven out by the rebels with the Jihad flags.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dryson

LOL
you do know that american backed NGO's were caught trying to influence the elections?

and are now illegal in russia as a result

oooo scary KGB

i'd be more concerned about the CIA who've done a much greater job at making this world a sh**ty place than the kgb ever did

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
yeah I can't trust anything that comes from Syria.....because mercenaries are doing the massacres and blaming the regime....

There is overwhelming evidence of them doing the killing then blaming the regime...

so in short, when I stop seeing Americans and Europeans operating out of Turkey, tutoring the "rebels" with advanced missile systems, and other western weapons, I will say that one side has done something and the other has not..

here is another post from a similar thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------

but then there is this,

The Syrian rebels are known, by those who don't listen to the ridicilous propaganda in the Western media at least, to have been responsible for countless massacres and individual killing for which their propagandists and in turn the Western media have blamd the Assad regime.

They frequently carry out gruesome massacres, film the result and portray the murdered individuals, who are usually Assad supporters, Christians or Alawites, as victims of Assad's alleged brutality. They often go so far as to pretend to be the victimes mourning relatives before giving false and staged accounts of what happened.

This woman, the boys MOTHER collected 33,000 signatures from people in similar situations. The armed mercinaries are the wrong ones. PERIOD.

edit on 29-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join