It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I call it fairy dust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Photons
Neutrons
Electrons
Protons
Quarks

^^They are the magical fairy dust particles that make up things. Would you agree?

The whole time fairy dust is what has been found by science. Fairies seem to like to make tiny things that can be found out by science. Why? If you ask me it is because tiny things that make up things gives for a certain real world feel to things that exist.

The best thing the two only fairies came up with is masses' gravity in space/time/distance.

And those five things listed up top is why fairies are symbolized with having magic wands with a 5-point star shape on top.

Face it, fairies make more sense at being than a God. The fictional fairies are just to serve as symbols for the real fairies.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Complex Chemistry brought about by chance, makes more sense than both

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That is the impossible thing. Something out of nothing. Finite would have passed long ago if it even had the magic to appear like that.

We're in infinity and all things are infinite parts of it. Infinity is all around us, and we're still here.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It's actually quite possible and happens all the time.

Complex Chemistry caused by the molding of elements that were created after stars exploded and scattered their contents accross the Universe.

We are star dust, every last one of us. We aren't even made out of stuff that's "special" according to the universe, we are made up of the most COMMON things found out there.

We aren't special. Humanity as we know it was a chemical accident.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

and the rabbit hole gets deeper lol

if we are a chemical accident (much like our scientists experiments here)
and we could fully understand it..
to me life would have not much of a meaning
but we are here now so something must exist
is it beyond our comprehension to understand
or maybe we are all on the brink of a new era

i really hope life was intended here

sorry trailed offffffffff
dave

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
After viewing some of your other posts...may I ask a question? Perhaps a few?

Where does your interest and belief in fairies come from?

When did it begin and Why?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It never has happened once. What you're seeing is the input system.

When scientist think observe an effect, they are very much mistaking science, which is about theories and a process of questioning, if they think they are definitive in turning this into credo's.

We're in an infinite system, and there is nothing created from nothing, and that error never occurred, furthermore its never been proved. And that is the most logical probability on the list of possibilities or probabilities, not the something from nothing.

Even without a black hole around, or a recycling bin, our very cells emit photons. There is nothing that is void, for the fabric of space constitutes a huge ocean of infinite energy waves, the infinity was so great that they made constructed a cheat in their math to deal with it. It wasn't just rounded off.

Not to mention the theories which probably stand a little chance of being true, like the holographic universe, as they were studying gravity and instead kept getting the dot matrix of the 2d blueprint.

www.redicecreations.com...

physicsworld.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

By the way, don't have time to go into the research of gov pdfs, they usually have some good clues, but this is the very problem with our science.

The outdated theories in school are stil being taught as if there is a credo or religion or corporate sponsor insisting on lies.

They're also theories, some of them disproved already, but taught as if near fact.

The other theories, though also scientific don't get the same presence.

Again, nothing is coming from nothing. That singularity never occurred.

www.holoscience.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Complex Chemistry brought about by chance, makes more sense than both

Complex Chemistry huh? I'm not trying to be condescending, but I don't think you truly appreciate the complexity of the chemistry involved in life.

I've been studying for a biochem b.s. the past few years, and I have a hard time believing that life happened by chance. The closer you look the more complex it gets and that leads me to believe in a creator. I understand the mathematical implications of infinity in this argument, but it doesn't necessarily apply to our universe since most agree that there was some "big bang" or beginning. It may be a bit of a stretch to assume the complexity requires a creator, but I absolutely can't believe that the chemistry happened by chance. It's like shaking watch pieces in a bag until you get a working watch... just isn't going to happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

umm no dude

fairies and elementals are real but operate from the etheric and astral planes

now if what you're saying is that the effects of their actions manifest as those particles you call fairy dust
you might be correct to a degree

as all magical operations manifesting on the physical plane must follow the laws of the physical plane, that is to say, the laws of physics

new topics

top topics

join