It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RA's Armada Fleet/Force Of Arkmanra's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

he needs his ip banned

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I think you are watching too much stargate.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by forddavidjunior

Hi David F J.

If you want, you can read an "alternative" about 2012 and "Ra", that
was put forth around 1981, in the second line of my signature. . .

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

There shall be many massive Tetrahedrons/Undercraft made to lift all of Humanity,I just discribed how they intented to biuld just one.Thirty nine massive Craft will be biult to lift thirteen billion Men Women and Children,So this even takes care of the population explosion.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

You must of misread me for i said that we will be visited by just two Craft on Christmas day,The day of the Jackau.lOne is going to land and the other is to keep watch.No one will be leaving the Planet for at least eight years.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica

The story is interesting enough i hope your one of the chosen ones.

good luck with that.

Since the days of Constantine I have been alocated this job.In Heaven,There are machines/devises called time Refractors that can see into the future of what your life is going to be like in the 3rd Relm.If you dont like what you see you can change parents or DOB.What we saw was a life of hell that comes to a close this Christmas.So then it would of been worth the torment i have been through,We call this torment a mini Jesus Christ.

Also a Star Sead/Child comes to mind,Being one of Horus's Sons is the true reason i have this glorious job of helping to introduce Craft/Arkmanra to Mother Earth.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Okay, for starters, your shenanigans here on ATS are old and stale.

I'll be the first to admit, I guffawed out loud when I saw your Andromeda space ship photos and Alien pictures on your website. The old lady that looked like the Queen of England sportin' a gigantic pistol.....that was my fave.
The fire extinguisher "laser gun" was my second fave.

Having said that, if you are going to continue to troll this site, you may want to at least re-invent your posting style because A) it is easily recognizable and B) it is incredibly annoying to read.

Besides, you are stealing the thunder from all the legitimate crazies that keep us entertained here at ATS.

Take your wares and peddle them on GLP.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm sorry, threads like this should go to the HOAX bin, theyre bs and garbage, and shouldnt be bothered with unless the OP has SIGNIFICANT evidence to back up claims

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior

You must of misread me for i said that we will be visited by just two Craft on Christmas day,The day of the Jackau.lOne is going to land and the other is to keep watch.No one will be leaving the Planet for at least eight years.

If I leave this planet it's because I'm dead. I won't be leaving here in a spaceship.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
First off if this is true one can only hope that where ever and however we live is not the same as we have lived on this planet up until then. From the masses of children women and men being killed starved and raped around the world ,To the planets water and animals being destroyed by money hungry savages who will stop at nothing to get what they want. If this is true I hope they leave the evil ones behind or els leave me behind cause I dont wanna be a (slave) in society nomore. Peace 2 All

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by forddavidjunior

will either of them have figgy pudding, or cornbread dressing & cranberry sauce, or hot spiced wine?

I wanna be on the one with the seasonal nummy-nums.

And you spelled "jackal" wrong. And if it is a proper holiday, then you should have capitalized the whole she-bang, like such, "The Day of the Jackal".

And you used incorrect grammar in your first sentence.
You should have said, "You must have misread me [what I said/what I stated/what I wrote], for I said [stated/wrote] that, "we will be visited by.....blah blah craziness silliness shenanigans whatever,,,,,,,at least eight years."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join