It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ill agree that some weather conditions can cause the odd circular spot of grass or crops to seem flattened but thats not the complex patterned crop circles that people are claiming to be messages from aliens etc

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Just can't stay on topic can you?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Plus, you're giving Humans way too much credit in their talent and athleticism to replicate some of these designs.

This is where we disagree entirely. I used to do a lot of technical drawing and used to spend hours and hours making all these complex designs that you see in crop circles with just a set of compass , a ruler and a calculator. Once you understand how to work correctly with Pi (3.142 etc) its amazingly easy to make these design very quickly. I understand that they look amazingly complex but believe me they are VERY simple when you know how. The guys making the design in the fields know how..its really not rocket science just very basic maths. To scale it up you just need a tape measure , some rope and a few friends to help with the stomping.

You really dont give humans enough credit. I know card tricks that are far harder to setup and execute

Also lets not forget the snow circles that this guy Simon Beck makes on his own (with a bad knee). Much larger and more complex than most crop circles you ever see.

Some of these are made in a matter of a couple hours. At night. With NO sign of foot prints. They test for those things. Are people flying in and hovering over these fields.

The wheat/grain are intricately folded over (woven) and never breaking.

If there wasn't more to this, people would've surrendered and gone onto the next mystery.
There is way more to this than you're admitting or perhaps, ever know.

edit on 28-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, I like how i am actually interested in crop circles and am willing to have a learning experience from it by asking questions and hoping for some interesting answers to mull over, All i have learned so far is that this thread is quite exasperating to me, All most of you seem to be interested in is getting one over on the other...

link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

but thats not the complex patterned crop circles that people are claiming to be messages from aliens etc

No I agree , this and the many others like them is ..

link   

That's the point I'm making, though. When Phage is general and just says ALL crop circles are man-made, the issue arises of the naturally made ones. However, Phage already corrected himself and stated that he's only looking for specific ones, so it's no longer a problem.

On a side note, I have a quick question to Phage: Do you believe in the possibility that our government or certain groups of people have unreleased or hard-to-access/afford technology that make the process of creating crop circles easier and with higher accuracy, or do you believe that all complex crop circles are made with the methods you have presented?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by gortex

but thats not the complex patterned crop circles that people are claiming to be messages from aliens etc

No I agree , this and the many others like them is ..

WOW, That's impressive....

link   
reply to post by WhamBam

Chill WhamBam its just a debate.

People have different opinions , live with it , join in the discussion or just dont comment

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I think all crop circles are made using rudimentary tools. Perhaps going so far as to employ GPS and/or laser surveying equipment (commercially available) for layout, but not necessarily.

Is that too succinct?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Good find with the video, i found one earlier but yours was far better. It does seem to me if there's video evidence of people making large and complex crop circles, doesn't it stand to reason that if people can do it then they probably are.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I think people would have moved on from this some time ago its just there are plenty of people out there who see it as an opportunity to either make money or push some other agenda that backs up some belief system they have.

Its the so called researcher who come up with the really outrageous claims sometimes backed up by pseudo spiritualists. Its my belief that people would have stopped making them along time ago if it wasnt for the 'crop circle researchers'.

I love a good magic trick as much as the next guy but i know its a magic trick. If the magician starts to tell me he has real magical powers then he becomes a hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I wasn't sure if you just believed in planks or if you also supported lasers. With enough planning, it doesn't take that much time to make something with lasers, regardless of the complexity.

Now, I have to ask you: What is your view on the crop circles that are intricately woven together (instead of just randomly flattened out like you'd expect from planking), and how do you explain some of the crop circles that have measurable radiation?
edit on 7/28/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The guy who invented the weaving together method of crop circle making came forward and explained the whole method last year. There a video on youtube about it somewhere. He does a presentation showing all his work for the last 10 years.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Can you link to the video?

To give my own answer about the radiation, it's possible that the people making these crop circles are leaving some radiation and/or pieces of metal behind either unknowingly (their tools give it off for some reason) or, to fool people and keep the conspiracy going, on purpose.
edit on 7/28/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Minor edits

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by DCLXVI
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Grays : Travel millions of miles to reach earth.

Fail to make a straight line or circle

They travel 39 light years.

- Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System -

- Grays Home Planet - Just Down The Street

---------
BTW, the curve is explained in the analysis. All you have to do is read.

Yes, they travel 39 ly from Zeta Reticuli in ultra-advanced ships, beyond the limits of physics known to man, and their communication happens by making circles in the countryside in UK?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Never really seen any radiation evidence from crop circles but if i did i'd guess that it's from either Chernobyl or one of the UK's nuclear establishments like Aldermaston. Maybe even from local radon sources or natural background radiation.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have a a few questions for Phage.

I have read many of your posts throughout the years, and appreciate your knowledge on a wide variety of subjects, whether or not you find your info on the fly at times.

What drives you? Is it just your curiosity, and do you want to learn as much as possible in order to understand reality? And if so, what drives your curiosity? Do you have a sense that there might be a mystery that defies reason?

Or are you absolutely convinced that everything has a perfectly acceptable explanation, and therefore out to convince everyone of that? And again, if so, why? The reason I ask this last bit is that I'm a bit baffled as to why you would spend so much time on a matter of which you are already convinced ("All crop circles are man-made.").

Don't take this as a challenge to your intentions. I really am curious.

Thanks in advance!
edit on 28-7-2012 by soulwaxer because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I've seen circles which have an illusion of weaving as part of the design. That doesn't really seem problematic to me, just a matter of sequencing. Do you mean cases of the actual weaving of stalks? I'd like to see that (and the explanation spoken of).

I have seen no verifiable evidence of radiation being involved with crop circles. The only thing that gets close is a single report from Dudley and Chorost The Discovery of Thirteen Short-Lived Radionuclides in Soil Samples from an English Crop Circle . It didn't stand up and was withdrawn.

And I present you with the alterations from the two authors (not someone else tearing it apart), Dudley and Chorost, in MUFON UFO Journal, where they admit to many failings in their work and that it changes the claims they made regarding the causes and sources of the "radiation" they found.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join