It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Ok maybe I should have said the modern extravaganza crop art formations are man made , crop circles have been reported for centuries but they were circles in the crop ....

The Mowing-Devil published in 1678

There is a possibility that some of these real crop circles were and are due to electromagnetic forces in the Earth maybe combined with local water aquifers ..... maybe .

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Ok maybe I should have said the modern extravaganza crop art formations are man made , crop circles have been reported for centuries but they were circles in the crop ....

There is a possibility that some of these real crop circles were and are due to electromagnetic forces in the Earth maybe combined with local water aquifers ..... maybe .

Now that is keeping an open mind..... We areoff to a good start now whereas the possibilties the Universe has to offer is endless.

We are mere babies...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Nice of you to join the discussion even if the over all tone of your post was somewhat acrid. Its a shame that some people think the only way they can join a debate is to try to put someone down as much as possible rather than talk about the topic.

Is a sad fact that the people claiming outrageous things about how crop circles are made and the special properties they possess and either flat out lying or quoting people who are flat out lying. You claim to know what makes 'non man made' crop circles but it is almost certain that you are just regurgitating so called facts that you have heard on documentaries , websites and books who are trying to promote the idea that they are not fakes for the sake of profit. You read it , think that sounds plausible and then log the idea in your brain as a fact. I'm sorry that you are so easily fooled.

please check the videos in this post especially the last the last part.

edit on 29-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Oh.... So who is a fool and a liar?? Really?

Your post is confusing as you are name calling ... Did the other poster name call? Didnt think so!

Argue all you want about your opinion... Thats cool.

How do you explain what officials cannot explain with some of the non man made crop circles?

edit on 29-7-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Im referring to the so called crop circles researchers who have claimed to be scientists and doctors in the past that have made outrageous claims which have turned out to be false along with their credentials.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

This is still your opinion though. I have one... There are seven billion others.... So who is right?

Link me to credible sources that say all crop circles are man made.

There are chemicals in roots... Where did they come from?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Now we are getting somewhere.

I am indeed well aware of the older crop circles and how they initially started off very simple in pattern formation but one can not discount the fact that as a frequency goes up so does the intricate nature of the pattern, Take cymatics for an example. Sound waves vibrating a metal sheet with sand will take on elaborate shapes as the pitch and frequency goes up. Im just throwing ideas out here,

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Of course we all have different opinions..this is a forum for debate is it not?

If you are making the outrageous claim that crop circles are not man made then the onus of proof is on your head.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

Of course we all have different opinions..this is a forum for debate is it not?

If you are making the outrageous claim that crop circles are not man made then the onus of proof is on your head.

Have you NOT been paying attention? The evidence is in the changes to the physical structure in the plants and the changes to the soil and the trace ionized balls of iron.

What about this information are you confused about.......Exactly??

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Grays : Travel millions of miles to reach earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yn50144a02.jpg[/atsimg]

Fail to make a straight line or circle

Perhaps that is something to do with relativity? The curvature of spacetime?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Show me serious scientific peer reviewed research that backs up your claims.

Also check the videos i linked and maybe this post to see how far people will go to try to fool everyone crop circles are not man made.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Interesting that you should post this. Water crystallizes in the same fashion when under the influence of Solfeggio frequencies.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by bluloa
The August 3-4 date is interesting, there was another thread here today on ATS where someone said we would have Aliens show themselves at the Olympics on that date!
edit on 28-7-2012 by bluloa because: extra

Will it be at Devils Tower in Wyoming?

That would be the perfect place.

- Devils Tower - Close Encounters

Well, considering that the Olympics are in London and not Wyoming would suggest NO, that is not the plan.

Not that I'm saying there is a plan or that I know what it is...just based on the information given...if ya dig.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Show me serious scientific peer reviewed research that backs up your claims.

Also check the videos i linked and maybe this post to see how far people will go to try to fool everyone crop circles are not man made.

How about you start by explaining that

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Interesting that you should post this. Water crystallizes in the same fashion when under the influence of Solfeggio frequencies.

the idea came to me as the researcher in the one of the articles Link posted mentioned that air was fluid and that the overlay patterns seemed to flow. So extrapolating further I wondered if the air might be superheated by some form of pulsing energy or maybe the water molecules in stems of the plants. Like a whirling vortex of energy of some kind.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Why is there only 10 strands? If this is a phenomenon that occurs in these 1000's of square foot designs they where are the 10's or 1000's of different pictures showing literally millions of these abnormalities. I could walk into any field and find a few if i looked long enough.

Quite simply they are deformities that someone has collected together to try to prove something that is just not true. Its an excellent example of someone puts it forward as proof and everyone then quotes it as fact..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Why is there only 10 strands? If this is a phenomenon that occurs in these 1000's of square foot designs they where are the 10's or 1000's of different pictures showing literally millions of these abnormalities. I could walk into any field and find a few if i looked long enough.

Quite simply they are deformities that someone has collected together to try to prove something that just not true.

HAHAHA you're kung fu is weak. The ridiculous nature of your logic seems to indicate you know you have nothing to show and are thus clutching at quite literal straws. How many pictures of these plants do you want? Im curious? If I provide you with a given number will your brain suddenly "POP" and will the true light of illumination shine down upon you in that classic cartoon light bulb moment? Are you a wheat geneticist? Do you know that these are mutations that all have exactly the same symptoms? HAHAHA, maybe you should leave the logical debate to people with logic.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Again with the childish debating techniques

So you couldn't find 1000's the pics that should exist if you what you claim is true. Anyone can walk into a field and find 10-20 bent nodes. That's ok, but hey thanks for proving my point

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Again with the childish debating techniques

So you couldn't find 1000's the pics that should exist if you what you claim is true. Anyone can walk into a field and find 10-20 bent nodes. That's ok, but hey thanks for proving my point

Proving your point? Mate, There are NO crop circles near my house or in my country. Believe me if there were I would be there the very next day getting as many pictures as your heart desired. As for there not being 1000 pictures of bent stalks joining that logic to the fact that the ones that are pictured are genetic deformities is failed logic. If those ones pictured are indeed genetic deformities im sure you wont have any problem finding the scientific study that states this categorically..I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Quite simply they are deformities that someone has collected together to try to prove something that is just not true. Its an excellent example of someone puts it forward as proof and everyone then quotes it as fact..

Now that's just not true. If they took thousands or millions, you'd say "I can't see them, I need a close up," or something like that. Anyway, they have taken scads of these picture and they've taken them from hundreds of circles. As I told someone else, I don't think any amount of evidence would impress you unless you were there in person, watching every last detail., or conducing the research yourself.

You refer to the researchers as "researchers", but a lot of them have been doing it for 20+ years and have the data to back it up, the data to back up their claims of anomalies in the fields, NOT the data to back up who or what makes the circles. They have dozens and dozens of time had it laboratory tested, logged the information, used control groups, measured etc., etc, i.e - the scientific method. They're not idiots. They know how to perform the scientific method.

I guess it will come down to whether you believe that these researchers are lying or not, or making up their data. In that case, you could be provided with jpeg. of their records and logs methods, instrumentation, analysis and results, and you could also say they fabricated that. So again, unless you went there yourself and conducted the research yourself, you might never believe them.

In my opinion, at that point it gets a little silly to assume so many different researchers are all lying. And the idea of profit? WHAT profit? The great majority of them spend their own time and money doing this research for a deaf public that pays them nothing.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoplasm8

The fact remains, nobody has duplicated the more detailed designs that have been created. Simple designs with circles and straight lines being man-made, I can agree.

My professional field encompasses drawing blue prints and using CAD. I'm fully aware of how designs are made using geometric construction. Some of these designs would take a long time creating them on paper let alone being constructed at such a huge scale in a field.

If you had any experience using geometric construction, you would realize that the number of points and construction needed to create some of the more elaborate designs would encompass numerous people. Completing it with the amount of labor needed and time constraints in the middle of the night would be an improbability.

My questions about the construction of these designs is not that some of these shapes can't be duplicated by someone in the field with laser levels, twine, a board and some posts. I'm saying the improbability of constructing some of these massive designs in the middle of the night before sunrise would be incredibly difficult even with those tools.

I haven't supplied any proof that aliens have created these and neither have the skeptics proved beyond a doubt that people have made the more extensive designs.

It's easy to put this crop circle mystery to rest. There's a challenge out their to duplicate a crop circle, why no takers and why isn't someone stepping up to claim some "easy money?"

We're also not talking just about the design, but the actual physical changes in the plant, chemical traces and readings found in the crop circles.

Scentific analysis of crop circles

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thats a shame that there are none in your country, they are fun to take pictures of and ive heard if you group them together in books you can sell them quite easily.

I live in the south west of the UK usually about 30-40 mins away from where all these crop circles get made.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join