It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Field reports indicate we have a real one here.

The compass goes crazy when standing inside of the crop circle.

The Grays throw down iron filings when they create their crop circles.

When the high energy plasma hits the filings they are transformed into tiny iron spheres.

Read about field reports here:

- Real Crop Circle Appears - Wiltshire UK -

This one involves our moon.

Lady from Oregon is watching her compass go crazy.

I wish i was there to tell her why.

- Compass Goes Crazy -
edit on 28-7-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
For those who don't like to clicky, here is an excerpt from the site's interpretation:

Windmill Hill of July 25, 2012 may represent a “lunar crescent” over a “trident”, to symbolize a conjunction of our Moon with planet Neptune on August 3-4, 2012

Our Moon will come very close in Earth’s sky (or conjunct) Neptune on August 3, 2012 at 2200 UT. Essentially then, this new crop picture shows a “trident” in which its “three spears” have been replaced with a “lunar crescent”!

A slight curvature down the long axis of Windmill Hill, from one end to the other, may match a similar curvature in the sky path of our Moon along the solar ecliptic, for one month during late July or mid-August of 2012 (as seen from latitudes 15 to 20o N on Earth):

...Continued

I'm still reading through it, but they say it is the fourth crop circle which nudges suspicions towards an August 4th date. Thanks for sharing, OP. Gonna read through some more and try wrap my head around this

edit on 28-7-2012 by adrift because: sp

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As a crop circle believer meaning, I do believe many of these are NOT are man-made hoaxes, how do you know OP that 1) this is the work of Greys and 2) they're throwing down iron?

Please don't spin theories into facts. There has been no proof at all as to who makes these or how they are made.
We must always rest on consideration and never conclude.

Thanks for the thread though!
S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Neat. Man made or not, whats it supposed yo say / mean.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Shame they didn't video the compass going crazy , a picture of two people looking at something we can't see tells us nothing .
I guess the chances of finding crop circles has risen now the weather has improved and the fields have dried out .

edit on 28-7-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My one photo above shows a lady from Oregon looking at her compass which was going haywire.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Doesn't say "go crazy". Doesn't say exactly explain what it means by "haywire". "Going crazy" implies it was spinning around or something. "Haywire" could be anything; pointing in the wrong direction, needle not turning at all...

Pretty silly looking compass. Maybe she didn't know how to read a compass. Maybe it was broken. Wouldn't be the first time.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
As a crop circle believer meaning, I do believe many of these are NOT are man-made hoaxes, how do you know OP that 1) this is the work of Greys and 2) they're throwing down iron?

Please don't spin theories into facts. There has been no proof at all as to who makes these or how they are made.
We must always rest on consideration and never conclude.

Thanks for the thread though!
S&F

I have been going to the crop circle connector for about 7 years.

Most field reports investigate the blown apart stems and tiny spheres all around.

The MIT students also noted this characteristic when they attempted to make a

crop circle of their own. They had a hard time dispersing the iron filings. It was taking

too long so the students set off a - HUGE - explosion at the end of their 4 hour window.

It was very bright, very LOUD and very funny.

I gave the MIT students a B-.

This crop circle in my thread gets an A+.

--- Analysis of the crop circle draws attention to the date August 2, 2012. ---

- Our Moon & Neptune - Analysis

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Doesn't the compass always point in the direction of Mecca?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some of you have seen this, for those who are new to crop circles, one way to distinguish man-made ones from ET made ones is the overnight growth seen in the interstalk area that cannot be duplicated nor explained by anyone from earth.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

My one photo above shows a lady from Oregon looking at her compass which was going haywire.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Doesn't say "go crazy". Doesn't say exactly explain what it means by "haywire". "Going crazy" implies it was spinning around or something. "Haywire" could be anything; pointing in the wrong direction, needle not turning at all...

Pretty silly looking compass. Maybe she didn't know how to read a compass. Maybe it was broken. Wouldn't be the first time.

Hey Phage! Good to see you here.

Isn't that crop circle beautiful?

I give the Grays an A+ on this one.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Temporary Temples also has a excellent compendium of crop circles going back for more than a decade, and have a couple of other great aerial views of the one in this OP:

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Interesting you should use that image. It comes from this site.
www.cropcirclequest.com...
The site discusses the similarites between stalks found in lodged (randomly downed) wheat and crop circles.

The photos in this report were taken in a wheat field south of Beaumont. This instance of lodging occurred during the period of rapid growth when the seed heads were filling out. The farmer, Andre Goudreau, says the crop goes down every year in this field in the same place. With his permission my husband, Mike Arndt, and I took photos and collected some plant and soil samples.

Here's the caption to your image:

Node changes in lodged wheat were typical of the node changes found in crop circle formations. We found bent and elongated nodes as well as many expulsion cavities.

Congratulations. You debunked yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The first time i read about CCs, some books and by using the early stages of the internet was MANY, MANY years ago.

What always struck me as very, very odd is the fact that in literally EVERY CC since decades you can see the tractor tracks "touching" the circles/pictograms - means that anyone could easily walk to them and leave them again (after faking) without leaving suspicious foot prints. There is ALWAYS a tractor track which can serve as a convenient access path.

But, obviously, this is too obvious..right...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Temporary Temples also has a excellent compendium of crop circles going back for more than a decade, and have a couple of other great aerial views of the one in this OP:

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

Great link. BTW, we have a Youtube video of this spectacular crop circle.

If the Grays are reading this thread, well done!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

- Compass Goes Crazy -

Why?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

- Compass Goes Crazy -

Why?

The iron filings are interacting with the Earths electromagnetic field.

We are basically standing on a huge magnet - Earth -.

We are headed towards a magnetic polar reversal soon.

-------------
In case you were wondering, our magnetosphere protects us from the solar wind.

Mars doesn't have one.

The solar wind slams right into Mars! The shields are down!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Interesting you should use that image. It comes from this site.
www.cropcirclequest.com...
The site discusses the similarites between stalks found in lodged (randomly downed) wheat and crop circles.

The photos in this report were taken in a wheat field south of Beaumont. This instance of lodging occurred during the period of rapid growth when the seed heads were filling out. The farmer, Andre Goudreau, says the crop goes down every year in this field in the same place. With his permission my husband, Mike Arndt, and I took photos and collected some plant and soil samples.

Here's the caption to your image:

Node changes in lodged wheat were typical of the node changes found in crop circle formations. We found bent and elongated nodes as well as many expulsion cavities.

Congratulations. You debunked yourself.

I didn't get the image from that site - that site was recently made even though it has a 2001 date on it.

Anyway, you would think scientists would be interested in that phenomenon, growth in the middle of an organism and not at one of the ends, where are the science papers describing it?

Also, again the big issue and the only one that matters, why do the ET crop circle stalks exhibit that growth, and man made crop circle clearly do not?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Grays : Travel millions of miles to reach earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yn50144a02.jpg[/atsimg]

Fail to make a straight line or circle

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Like all crop circles you can see that its made of rings trampled down by people with boards attached to rope. You can see the 3 foot wide channels that each circle is made from.

People who want to push some alien agenda always claim something like 'it make a compass go crazy' but it does not mean its true.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The grain fell in repeating patterns. Almost all grain was bent at the top node. The base of the plants fell in one direction and the top sections (from apical node upwards) fell in another. Areas of downed crop that appeared on the surface to have all the grain lying in one direction almost always had the lower internodal sections of stem lying in one direction and the top stem sections lying uniformly at an another angle.

Trying to imagine how this could have happened, we speculated that perhaps the grain was knocked down all in one direction by wind, grew upwards from the top node and then fell a second time from the top node at a different angle from the weight of the seed head. A local farmer disagreed with that theory. He said, "No, it goes down all at once like dominoes. Once it's down, it doesn't come up again."

That's interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join