It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are some of the latest good Sasquatch books?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I have a lot of the older stuff by John Green and Rene Dahinden et al

Are there any newer up to date books about the big fellow? Any recent ones come out worth note? What about some of the best from the past 10 years?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

Hi,
How about a video?

I liked "the boy who saw bigfoot".

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
David Paulides is a former detective and has written a few. He just released one called "Missing 411". It is more about unexplained disappearances in national parks, but is a very good read. His earlier works all had to do directly with BF. A google search should yield the names of this earlier works.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

'Sasquatch: Legend meets Science' by Dr. Jeff Meldrum.

Awesome book and a great read.

I highly recommend it.

Pred...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I believe Loren Coleman has a few classics that will withstand the test of time. See, "Bigfoot!: The True Story of Apes in America" by him published in 2003.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have all the above and probably all that have been out (except the goofy hillbilly ones) but the best by far are the ones by David Paulides. The Hoopa Project- 2008 Tribal Bigfoot- 2009 Missing 411-Western U.S.- 2012 Missing 411-Eastern U.S. 2012. These books will blow your mind.

The Missing 411 books made me do a lot of google earthing to check out places where people just vanished or where found in places far from where they where missing from. Just made me ponder "WTF!!" alot.

The cheapest way to get those books are on his web site here www.nabigfootsearch.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

id check this one out

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Bumping this one. Anyone have the low down on the latest greatest Bigfoot books?

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: coven83
David Paulides is a former detective and has written a few. He just released one called "Missing 411". It is more about unexplained disappearances in national parks, but is a very good read. His earlier works all had to do directly with BF. A google search should yield the names of this earlier works.

Yeah, Paulides also wrote "Hoopa Project" and "Tribal Bigfoot", both excellent bigfoot books. You can buy them on nabigfootsearch.com. What I like about them is that they're entirely based on fact, evidence, and witness testimony, and written by a former police detective in a fashion you'd expect from such a person. He even had a very accomplished forensic sketch artist do professional sketches of sasquatches from witness descriptions.
As for the Missing 411 books, Paulides won't directly come out and claim a connection between sasquatches and people disappearing in national parks, as his main goal was simply to provide factual reporting of disappearances. However, in reading the books, it is clear that in many cases this is probably what happened.
The only other book I've read was called "Enoch" by Autumn Williams, but it may or may not be entirely fictional. It's about a guy who supposedly befriended a sasquatch in Florida and tells all these wild stories about his interactions with them.

new topics

top topics

join