It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free oracle card reading

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm doing a free oracle card reading. Ask a question, no yes or no questions, and think of 2 wishes, tell me one, keep the second to yourself. Also post a picture of yourself if you can!
Thank you

[unauthorized link removed]
edit on Sun Jul 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybowrain
I'm doing a free oracle card reading. Ask a question, no yes or no questions, and think of 2 wishes, tell me one, keep the second to yourself. Also post a picture of yourself if you can!
Thank you
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I can't post a picture. My question is, will I get the job I applied for last week?

The wish I will tell you is I wish is to know myself. I thought of another wish I won't share.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
My question is. Will I get any of the jobs I applied for last week?

My first wish is for one day of peace.

Thanks. sorry I have no pic uploaded to my new computer yet.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Thank you
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I can't post a picture. My question is, will I get the job I applied for last week?

The wish I will tell you is I wish is to know myself. I thought of another wish I won't share.

No yes or no question, but on general topics of jobs:
The card is
"The Wheel" Archangel Michael: A time of positive change. A situation suddenly moves forward. Fortune is on your side.
My interpertation of this is you will not receive this job, but another one for sure. I also see you may be somewhat disabled in some way and this may be preventing you from finding work..for some reason I see blood sugar problems for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by babybowrain

what will become of my life within the next year?
i have a pic of my dogs on my profile if that helps

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Thank you, I would like to know how long that I will have to toil the way that I do in life. My one wish would be the winner of the state lottery,lol seriously,,I have alot of people to help. other wish kept secret. not sure on how to post a pic but I will try.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
My question is. Will I get any of the jobs I applied for last week?

My first wish is for one day of peace.

Thanks. sorry I have no pic uploaded to my new computer yet.

No yes or no questions, but on the general topic of jobs:
The sun: archangel Uriel. Happy outcome! Brilliant new ideas that lead to success. Have confidence in yourself! I feel you will receive the job, but it will take longer for you to receive the answer, a minimum of 2 weeks to 2 months. I see you being successful in flower/gardening related jobs.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey

The world, Archangel Michael. A job well done! Joy, contentment, and gratitude. The path toward enlightenment. I see your dogs experiencing some sadness soon! Like an operation etc. I see a lot of sun shine in your area, and not a lot of rain. I see a hurricane. I see a lot of food for some reason, and a harvest. I see plentiness and strength.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Achillies115

Thank you, I would like to know how long that I will have to toil the way that I do in life. My one wish would be the winner of the state lottery,lol seriously,,I have alot of people to help. other wish kept secret. not sure on how to post a pic but I will try.

The card is Ten of Fire. Too much work. Accept help from others. Life is out of balance. Stress related health concerns. I feel you immediately need to seek help. I also suggest long-distance education for you. I suggest joining a social network and immediatly finding a companion. I suggest a pet to lighten the atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Thank you
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What is the name of my "law of Attraction" meditation focus. clue it's a female....

I wish the "law of Attraction" meditations really worked.

sorry no pic

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Question. will I have a good harvest.
Wish. wish my harvest is good.
edit on 28-7-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Thank you
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

What is the name of my "law of Attraction" meditation focus. clue it's a female....

I wish the "law of Attraction" meditations really worked.

sorry no pic

don't use the law of attraction, it's not good at all!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
Question. will I have a good harvest.
Wish. wish my harvest is good.
edit on 28-7-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

Yes I see a much rain for you and a great harvest!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What will my life be like in 2013?

I wish for my oldest brother to get out of the job he hates and get the job he wants!

Sorry, like the other posters I don't have a pic of myself. I haven't been on ATS very long.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthmonkey

Oh, I asked the same question! But you didn't make a wish.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hello,

Later this autumn I will be creating a few websites that will hopefully generate for me a full time income. How do you see these websites affecting me financially next year? Sorry I have no pic to post im at work right now. My wish is to become monetarily wealthy. The other is a secret.

Thank You!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasgirl
What will my life be like in 2013?

I wish for my oldest brother to get out of the job he hates and get the job he wants!

Sorry, like the other posters I don't have a pic of myself. I haven't been on ATS very long.

Four of water: Missing an opportunity. Discontentment or boredom. Open your eyes to the possibilities. You have to entertain yourself! The next year you will see abundance and a rise in the economy as we get rid of obama! Just kidding. But you will see abudance. You will be a little gloomy but otherwise ok. I see wealth for you. I see dark, rich colours, and a mysterious future. I see stars for some reason...I'm not sure what this means. I see romance in the air and possibly a marriage or a very romantic encounter. Believe in the power of love!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ozarkdeathstar
Hello,

Later this autumn I will be creating a few websites that will hopefully generate for me a full time income. How do you see these websites affecting me financially next year? Sorry I have no pic to post im at work right now. My wish is to become monetarily wealthy. The other is a secret.

Thank You!

Four of water. Missing opportunity. Discontentment or boredom. Open your eyes to the possibilities. I see these websites doing fairy well, but I see you are lacking in the webdesign/artistic area and you will need to make your website more exciting. I see the income being a little less than you expected, but still sincerely good.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
hi op

ive no pic im afraid
im in court end of september
will i go to prison
my wish is not to go to jail
cheers
dave

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Thank you, I have a companion and a wonderful pet too. Am fairly happy and yes,,way too much work Can I ask you to clear the deck, reshuffle and cut from two thirds of the way down the deck? Thank you if you have the time.Dont know if you got the pic or not as I am a novice here. Here is a song I wrote that is on yourtube w/ some older pics of me for reference. www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join