It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 Year Old Afghan Girl on Robert Bales - He was shooting...He shot my Fathers dog first (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

the facts as they appear in actual evidence, thus far, supports his lone action.

Regarding your FACT LINK

The Facts? What Facts? Fox News Facts? - Fair and Balanced? OMG you Americans are Totally Brainwashed.

I will say it one more time - YOU BELIEVE FOX NEWS OVER EYEWITNESSES?

God Help Us!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I can't even put into words how sad this is.

A lot of folks here on ATS are champions at glamorizing and romanticizing the military. Sad as well.

Some say: " Abolish all religions and you'll have peace"
I say: " Abolish all military and you'll have peace"

Neither will ever happen, but one can still Hope.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pedro4077

the facts as they appear in actual evidence, thus far, supports his lone action.

Regarding your FACT LINK

The Facts? What Facts? Fox News Facts? - Fair and Balanced? OMG you Americans are Totally Brainwashed.

I will say it one more time - YOU BELIEVE FOX NEWS OVER EYEWITNESSES?

God Help Us!

God help us if you actually believe anyone here in the US thinks Fox News is fair and balanced or reports facts.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Hmmm.... So an International News Service and major American News Corporation is 'in cahoots' to cover up for a modern massacre, but a couple villagers that likely hate Americans so much it hurts....are 100% and totally reliable eye witnesses?

I'm not even saying 100% either way what happened. I'm pointing out what actual, real world evidence supports at this point. As with another case in the headlines which shall not be named...I'll wait for the trial and people under oath with all those evidence items entered for the record. That will go toward answering what happened here. Internet videos don't replace court proceedings.

The terrorists at Gitmo get their trial and Bales will have his. That is how our system works.. God Bless It.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
I'm so proud of our troops, they are heroes protecting us from 8 year old girls, thanks guys.

Child terrorists are a serious threat to our freedom and democracy, I'm glad this honorable soldier took it upon himself to make this world a safer place for us Americans back home, god bless.

/sarcasm

The media is a pile of s*** for glorifying war.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

I'm so proud of our troops, they are heroes protecting us from 8 year old girls, thanks guys.

Child terrorists are a serious threat to our freedom and democracy, I'm glad this honorable soldier took it upon himself to make this world a safer place for us Americans back home, god bless.

/sarcasm

The media is a pile of s*** for glorifying war.

OMG, I Almost Yelled obscenities at my computer, and then I saw - "/sarcasm"

The Media in Australia also glamorises our "Lap Dog" troops. It's Disgusting.

The Military is for Losers.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9

I think this guy tried to join the military and they wouldn't let him in, then, decided to go to college and couldn't afford it because he is just too lazy to work his way through school, so he is just lashing out against it saying these things. Or he is just seeking attention. This guy obviously lives in CA, I wish I could tell him that without these "dogs" and the military the Germans would have killed his grandma and grandpa, he never would have been born and all of us blonde haired blued people would all be saying gute presslufthammers to each other every morining.
edit on 29-7-2012 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Truth is:

U.S. Soldier MURDERS 16 Civilians in Afghanistan

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Mis-placed comment.

Our troops are heroes.
Certain individuals are bad apples.

Don't mistake one asshole for representing the bushel.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I have the same feeling...

How do all the parts of the story match up against the back drop of the operational environment? It may have happened like the party line says but I really have my doubts. How many cases of dudes losing it, gearing up, leaving the wire, shooting up a village or two, and living to make it back to the COP/FOB? Someone please prove me wrong but there is nary a one because it is just so incredible.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You sound like George Bush senior! You're not him are you? You forgot to mention the law of the jungle...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

One bad apple equals 18 dead civilians. :smh:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That is really sad!

But don't forget everything started 1997 with this.

They managed to obstruct the US constitution, overtake UN, and now population reduction is going on.
Velon/Annunaki agenda is going on - WW3. Be aware.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join