It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As predicted, copycat Dark Knight nuts are popping up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

great analysis and i agree wholly but why doe everyone keep saying that this is the highest body count or largest one man massacre ... its not at all ... think about it VA tech ... texas clocktower in the 60's and others less know bc of no media coverage ... i still believe there was a sinister and alterior force behind this and the reason i fully believ that is because i have read damn near everything regarding mk-ultra and high profile assassins and have focused on sirhan ... why do you think they keep him completely isolated and have neevr allowed hardly any interviews wih him bc what few hes done its obvious he was one of the first successful experiments and trust me there have been plenty more since then

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
reply to post by flashtrum

MK ULTRA may not be relevant in this incident, but it is real or at least it is to the CIA.

A CIA Inspector General report written in 1963 following an investigation into the Agency’s MKULTRA program.
CIA Report 63

As well as later by the Senate in a public inquiry;

A report from the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence detailing an investigation into the CIA’s MKULTRA program, dated August 3, 1977
Senate Report 77

Besides if you want to see a decent mkultra movie just wait for the new Bourne movie, or watch the old ones.

I've seen them. Great movies. And I completely understand the CIA isn't the average American citizen's best pal. I was being sarcastic - I know about MK Ultra. That program was shut down decades ago. I'm not saying there isn't a program that took it's place - just that this crime simply smells like what it is. My "fight" here is that if you are an ATS'er, let's not get duped. We have conspiracies in front of us that we can actually do something about. Whether you are a Dem or from the GOP, you can't tell me the questions surrounding Obama's citizenship or his faith are simply racial in nature. There are way too many questions on that. And when people argue "how come no one asks Bush for his paperwork" the answer is simple. Bush didn't claim to be born in Kenya in 1991. Obama did.

Point is, if there is anything to rant about here, it's MSM's contribution to making these clowns television stars. This dude was METHODICAL in his planning. He HAD to know the infamy he would experience would come to fruition.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
reply to post by flashtrum

all earthquakes have tremors

Who opened the exit door?

He did. No one is reporting otherwise. You think Anderson Cooper wouldn't give his left ear to break that story?

Holmes was fingered as sitting in front of the theater for the first 20 minutes. Pretended to take a cell phone call. Got up and walked out the exit door, propped it open. I've seen so many threads on this but no one is putting forth WHY this is such a grand conspiracy. Both the dems and the GOP said within 24 hours of this crime that they were not going to even think about touching gun laws. So what is the motive then? I guarantee that 6 months or 6 years from now the facts will be what they are today. And telling me "that's what they want you to believe" doesn't cut it in terms of proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

Something is definitely up. To those who may not believe my post, the following video also relates to my original reply on this thread.

edit on 28-7-2012 by hottoboggan because: Added video

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop back in and add another link to the mkultra angle. The source site previously linked updated with a new page. If anything its good for reference. Goes to show if it was ongoing in various forms from the 50s till 70s, there's no reason it wouldn't for another 20 years or more. Especially with todays technology and media overloading.

A formerly classified document from 1952 on the CIA’s Project BLUEBIRD, an offshoot of Project MKULTRA.
CIA Project 52

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Just wanted to pop back in and add another link to the mkultra angle. The source site previously linked updated with a new page. If anything its good for reference. Goes to show if it was ongoing in various forms from the 50s till 70s, there's no reason it wouldn't for another 20 years or more. Especially with todays technology and media overloading.

A formerly classified document from 1952 on the CIA’s Project BLUEBIRD, an offshoot of Project MKULTRA.
CIA Project 52

Scary stuff. What the heck is carotoid artery technique (last page of the document in your link)? As I said I'm sure they have similar programs, just don't see what the motive would be here. The doc references being a good ole "anti communist" suggesting this would be used in warfare, against enemies of the state. A 6 year old child is hardly an enemy of the state.

So let's surmise it was the CIA. What's the motive?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
reply to post by 42sadhu

Something is definitely up. To those who may not believe my post, the following video also relates to my original reply on this thread.

edit on 28-7-2012 by hottoboggan because: Added video

I'm not following. Of course television can be dangerous. As can movies. In fact I said in an earlier post I'm going to take a long hard look at what I consider to be entertainment - and especially so when it comes to my son. The emulation angle is certainly true. Kids emulated what they see, adults do so because we are told if you wear this cologne, if you drink this beer, if you eat at this restaurant, you are going to have baby making sessions with the person you met 5 minutes ago. I'm interested though - how you feel what this guy had to say ties into a mass murder.

Would those of you suggesting this guy was under some CIA program suggest that every killer or mass murderer is under same? If not than why this particular person? I'm still in the camp that every now and again someone somewhere does unspeakable things and it is so hard for us that the only comfort we can get out of it is to make it part of a grand scheme.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join