It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Help, I Dug this. up... [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by discostu123

You should try harder next time - even the ground 100% dry except where the plastic skull is ?? My 11 year old could have done a better HOAX than this !!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It really is sickening realizing how dumb some of the people on here are.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I agree...Epic fail...come on, help with what?
You want help to.....??? Call "Liar"? You could've at least dirtied up the surface of your resin.
LMAO too!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It could be an honest mistake. I agree with those thinking that someone could have buried it there, knowing he likes "conspiracy" stuff and was trying to yank his chain. Hell, if he has any teenage relatives they could have buried it there to prank him.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Can't make heads or tails of it, friend. If it was a dog skull it looks like the homes previous owner had a boxer. Other than that......hoax. It lookes plastic. The brow looks very generic.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Pretty fail for a hoax.

You waste a whole bunch of pictures, starting with pics when you couldn't even know what it is yet, then clearly showing that the soil was wet right where the skull is (but not in the area around it)....and then fail to produce a picture of the skull after it's cleaned up from all the soil and dirt.

Likely, because removing all the dirt would show that the skull is a fake.

Good try tho..but a good opportunity for a more convincing hoax wasted

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A Gorilla?

It's not anatomically correct?

Fun thread, thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The skull is either fake or it has been boiled.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zace137

Although a member probably resolved this with the mask, let's say OP wasn't the one who put it there (seeing it hasn't been sold (available?) in 25 years). What if OP actually unearthed it and, brace yourself, did not KNOW what this was?
I'm just saying it COULD'VE happened like that.

So, 'dumb'? Hardly.
Naive wouldn't even be a proper description.

We live in a world where everything is questionable because faking everything has gotten so good! So I wouldn't be this cocky if I were you

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Zace137

Although a member probably resolved this with the mask, let's say OP wasn't the one who put it there (seeing it hasn't been sold (available?) in 25 years). What if OP actually unearthed it and, brace yourself, did not KNOW what this was?
I'm just saying it COULD'VE happened like that.

So, 'dumb'? Hardly.
Naive wouldn't even be a proper description.

We live in a world where everything is questionable because faking everything has gotten so good! So I wouldn't be this cocky if I were you

If you yourself dug up that same skull and genuinely thought it was real, I'm sorry but you're stupid.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Why are there pics of you unburying it before you even know what it is?

Epic fail....LMAO

Exactly my first thought....................

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So the OP thought he'll pull one over on the silly conspiracy theorists.
How'd that genius move go for ya, bub?

How long until the OP meets the Banhammer?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wonder where OP went, I hope he didn't graze his finger on one of the skulls teeth and is now out in the countryside chasing sheep and baying at the moon

edit on 28-7-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Heh, real or not, I'd be creeped out to find that in my back yard or anywhere else! Any people live there before you?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Why is only the dirt in the area of the find disturbed? Looks like the dirt has been removed and replaced?

Re-enactment or hoax?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

hey discostu,not tryin to burst your bubble,but your on ats where swamp gas is an explanation for all!
you have to admit your find is a bit over the top!
if i found a skull in my garden,especially one that looked like that,i would be contacting the authorities,archeologists,historians,etc...
then after all the channels were gone thru,i would post my 'discovery' on ats as a great find.
this seems to be a hoax right off the bat. this skull matches nothing humanoid or alien that has been found.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Great pictures by the way and thats another way to tell FAKE

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

As has been pointed out earlier, if this is not a deliberate hoax, why on earth would the OP'er begin to photograph the skull when it was little more than an off white object in the soil?...this fact coupled with the fact that Drucilla has correctly identified the skull to be a "novelty item" would appear to indicate that the OP'er has made a deliberate hoax, just because the skull has been discontinued for 25 years doesn't mean that the OP'er didn't have it in his possession for that long does it?

Which all begs the question....why has the OP'er not been banned for one of the most obvious hoaxes we have seen here in quite a while?.....I was under the impression that a deliberate hoax= ban

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

As has been pointed out earlier, if this is not a deliberate hoax, why on earth would the OP'er begin to photograph the skull when it was little more than an off white object in the soil?...this fact coupled with the fact that Drucilla has correctly identified the skull to be a "novelty item" would appear to indicate that the OP'er has made a deliberate hoax, just because the skull has been discontinued for 25 years doesn't mean that the OP'er didn't have it in his possession for that long does it?

Which all begs the question....why has the OP'er not been banned for one of the most obvious hoaxes we have seen here in quite a while?.....I was under the impression that a deliberate hoax= ban

I don't know. I don't have an answer for that but perhaps he saw he was about to hit on something other than dirt and wanted to capture it? It is a little suspect but..........

Has OP been back on this thread since the unveiling? (I always check last post.....first)

ETA: ATS won't ban you if it's something you didn't purposefully with foreknowledge perpetrate. No one knows if OP staged this or if he stumbled on it so.... he won't get banned. I know. I had it happen to me. I didn't deliberately hoax it rather the story itself was thought to be a hoax (It was about Obama's birth certificate) and I didn't get banned. So....that's the difference

edit on 28-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Has OP been back on this thread since the unveiling? (I always check last post.....first)

No....know doesn't that speak volumes?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join