[HOAX]Help, I Dug this. up... [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

it isnt one of those, trust me. theres a big chunk missing which im digging around for to see if its there, or anything else for that matter...and what do you mean 'amerturish'? lol

link   
Tried digging around it a bit more?

A bit unusual if it is a lone skull buried that shallow...

link   
look underneath it after you clean it.
it will say 'made in china'!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Tried digging around it a bit more?

A bit unusual if it is a lone skull buried that shallow...

The dude's got human remains buried in his garden, apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if the police came round for a little chat.

link   
Lucky you.

All I ever find in my garden is clay soil, fire ants and weeds.

link   
edit on 28-7-2012 by stealthmonkey because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

not looking for stars my friend, just answers - do you have anything to contribute. this is serious stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

eh? mate, there is only one skull

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

lol, ive looked all over. trust me im as much a skeptic as anyone else. im not here to proclaim its 'alien' or 'demon' or anything like that. it is what it is - a weird looking skull that i dug up in my garden.

link   
edit on 28-7-2012 by stealthmonkey because: (no reason given)

link   
Clean it up abit more. Seems strange you Allready had the plastic layed out like that from the start. Did you know you was unearthing a skull? Hope you have an alibi

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by discostu123

Nice mold, did you do that yourself? I know it is hard making such a good mold!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Well, seriously speaking I think your duty is real clear if you believe the bones are real and are completely unaware for date or context. It's human and it's VERY shallow. So..either some previous resident had an anatomy set or some crazy thing and buried the head segment..which makes little sense, but it's all I can come up with. OR.....it's a real human skull.

If it's the latter? Police Business number is the one to call and go from there. They'll know what detectives to call specifically. I'd imagine it may be as quick as a phone chat or a home visit to see your discovery.

If the police find it interesting though, it's NOT something you wanted to hang onto anyway. If they don't, it's the ultimate conversation piece for the coffee table! Err.. lol. NICE find by the look of the pictures though and assuming it's real of course!
edit on 28-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

no, you cant see the other side in the photo - theres no sheeting down in that section, i noticed the edge of the skull protruding from the soil, after i scraped a bit of soil away i decided to take photos as i went

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Explanation: Please name the novelty shop where these EXACT skulls can be sourced from ok!

Personal Disclosure: Sorry ... not just going to take your word for it!

Alternatively please provide pictures of the skulls that you have for comparative purposes OR provide a link to any pictures online that show this exact skull is a replica.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
looks fake

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthmonkey

upon looking at the photos again, it seems there is a prominent ridgeline running to the rear of the skull in the area you describe as having a hole.

op, does the jaw articulate any?

regards fakedirt.

link   
I'm pretty certain your skull find is a fake; probably made from some polymer compound.

I'm currently looking on the interwebs to find who manufactured or sells this particular novelty skull.

link   
Can we have a picture from the front? So wee can see in the eye sockets. If there is no bone in there it's an ornamental skull.

link   
Something I'd like to add and somewhat to the last post here about finding fake skulls that look like this.

I'd like to have someone find a real one with the ridge and brow bone structure this one would seem to have?? I just noticed that after hitting submit on my first note and going back to check. There are some minor details which give me a funny feeling about going on the assumption this is real. That would be a funky looking face in reality with some of the structure details.

Anyone have a KNOWN human skull for comparison with that same ridge above the eye sockets? The last 4 OP pics show it best but now that I'm looking at it more, how? Who? What? That's harder and harder to imagine beneath living skin on a real face. That would be a mug only a mother could love alright.

@ Fake

My bad here as it seems you hit the same thing between my first message and this one. At least I wasn't alone seeing that very odd feature.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join