It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James Holmes a patsy, or did he act alone???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The amount of unusual information and circumstances surrounding the event makes the situation seem more than a bit suspect.
edit on 28-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Who? I've never heard of this guy. Maybe I should use the search feature.

Sounds interesting.. I can't wait to read more..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
The amount of unusual information and circumstances surrounding the event makes the situation seem more than a bit suspect.
edit on 28-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

I suspect that he was not in this alone...but who else may be involved...that I don't have a theory on yet. Already though there are just too many things about this incident that don't match up.

One thing that stands out in my mind is; the reporting of an eye witness; that someone who was sitting up front in the theater got a phone call and went to one of the exit doors and opened it just enough (ever so slightly) so someone could easily come through it.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Could there have been more than one shooter? How do we know there wasn't? Everyone was planicing. There could have been a few other guns opening up with machine guns, then jumping into the shadows after or running threw the exit without being seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This sure is an interesting story with plenty of disconnects and false leads. Where are his 2 roommates? I get the feeling that their is a hidden agenda behind this massacre; it's not just about an insane gun nut twisting off.
edit on 28-7-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
All you have to do is remember the GILLIAN DIALECTIC. Invent the problem first, then scare the people and introduce the solution. So in this case it's gonna be TSA at theaters. Then at big box centers, malls, parks, libraries, etc etc etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It is very strange. Something else that doesn't make sense to me is that in overhead pics of the suspect's car outside the theater door, there's bloody footprints making a trail from the theater door, heading towards the car, and then right past the car and away from the scene. I don't see any trail returning to the car. I don't see any sign of blood on the car. Maybe there's an explanation for it, but I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. There's several pics here: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
It seems to be painstakingly obvious once you consider the signs.

1. This happened on the day of summer solstice, a day known for events of the dark occult powers (ex: moon landing).
2. The name of the movie is Dark Knight Rising which phonetically states "dark night rising," corresponding to the solstice and each ensuing day having literally more darkness each day until the next solstice.
3. Nearly every deranged mass murderer has been suicidal and ready to "go out with a bang," but in stark contrast to being ready to die, the shooter was wearing full body armor and a mask. Whoever was behind the mask and armor was not committing this as their final act.
4. The shooter was wearing a mask and armor, how do we know that it was really James Holmes under it? I haven't seen any actual claims of a witness that could testify to having seen him directly removing the mask after seeing him leave the theater in his full costume.
5. His dad was set to testify against Libor Financial over a trillion dollar scandal before the event occurred.
6. There is no way that some one in a gas mask and full body armor is going to be allowed in to a theater. And surely somebody would have stopped him from going into the crowded film area. And no way that he could sneak in wearing it or in a bag. Something that large would not have been allowed in.
7. Since entering through the emergency exit is the only possible way he could have gotten in, somebody MUST have LET him in. I seriously doubt that any person watching the movie would have even noticed if he was knocking, or known to get up and let them in. He almost certainly had help, and yet the officials have picked their culprit to blame and want no possible additions to their official story. This is exactly the same as in OKC bombing, Norway shooting, 9-11, and every other false flag attack. If the other conspirators were brought to the light we would quickly find out that they were all federal agents that encouraged and helped him to pull this off.

I have listed seven outstanding points that leave almost no question that there is more to the official story, he wasn't alone if it was even him that did it. If it was actually him, then he must be under mind control or deep fear possibly for the life of his family to have done such atrocities and/or to remain quiet about its magnitude. At the same time his dad(who works for darpa?) likely won't take a stand against Libor while they are holding his son. Yes his house was possibly booby trapped, but every person has the right to defend himself so long as you don't hurt somebody who isn't threatening your life or property. Besides he likely knew they had selected him and that he was going to get the blame for this whether he did it or not. I heard that several of the people found dead in the theater were people that had been working with James. If you watch his youtube presentation you can see that he was experimenting with altering a person's perception of time, which allowed you to implement subliminal messages. Each time it keeps getting easier to tell when something is a false flag attack, especially when there are as many signs as this one. And it will keep happening until we finally decide to break that cycle. I have posted a letter from one of his college roommates that expressed how he wasn't angry at or hiding from the world. And he certainly wasn't insane or wanting to die. Don't let them have the right to decide anything for you.

ronireports.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Two gas masks were found at the scene. Police were convinced based on witness statements over an hour after the event that this was a coordinated attack. Witnesses reported more than one person involved. The first witness description on the police scanner was of a man in a white and blue plaid shirt. Yes, he was set up. A kid with no weapon training and no motive doesn't shoot 70 people in a movie theater over the course of a couple minutes. This was done by a trained killer.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I think it's interesting that someone got a phone call and existed though the emergency exit, leaving it ajar. The exit that James later entered from.

A little suspicious. Who uses the emergency exit to take a phone call? Why not just the regular exit/entrance?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
this just reminds me of the Port Arthur Massacre, soon as I seen the pictures arise instantly, thought the pictures resembled Martin Bryant.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Déjà vu.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BehindTheVeilOfSociety
reply to post by caladonea

I think it's interesting that someone got a phone call and existed though the emergency exit, leaving it ajar. The exit that James later entered from.

A little suspicious. Who uses the emergency exit to take a phone call? Why not just the regular exit/entrance?

Isn't the more important question: Don't emergency exits have alarms that sound, and did the alarm on that door sound or not? Also, did that person who got up to take a call have bright orange hair?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinza
Also, did that person who got up to take a call have bright orange hair?

Doesn't appear that he did.

Missing Hardball Video Proves Corbin Dates Did Not ID James Holmes.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
He was a #ing hero.

And we are all next.

Come get me gman. I have no gun, just my words and my fists.

I'm waiting.

and ats is #ing controlled by the NWO, I hope you all realize. It let's enough truth reveal in a sense that it may come off as insane, and filters the rest that makes it seem REAL.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
WAKE THE EF UP PEOPLE! Wake up!

If you've ever been awake, even for a moment in your past, even if it was for love.. please harbor upon the feeling and realize the AMERICA IS THE LAST THE STAND!!!!

If humans fails at America, then humans are doomed for eternity. Everyone is looking towards us. All life. Everyone. This is it. Go USA.
edit on 21-8-2012 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

Are you having a mental breakdown ? You don't make any sense !

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
funny thing, unless someone here is familiar with the prison system and can explain more.

Just out of curiosity I went to mycarepack.com... where you can send the inmates junk gifts, I know some people were trying last week to do this and it kept saying the 'number of items limit was reached', but yesterday I also get an error message (6) so I emailed the company, didn't say to who or the inmate #, just asked what the error meant (lol) and they said the 6 after the error means the inmate is blocked for FRAUD!

murder = fraud? is that a usual thing for prison? would there be a specific block number for murder? cause to me fraud would be like stealing an ID or scamming people. if it's fraud maybe there is much more going on and that's why things are being kept so secretive.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you like, but could the theater attack have been a diversion for the Sikh Temple shooting the week after?

Yes the theater shooting ticked all the boxes for shock & awe, agenda 21 gun control voting, and any other issues the PTB wanted to throw in, but it was and still is center-stage while the Sikh Temple has remained very low key.

The fact that the father of a leading film maker who is working with Stephen Greer was killed, has not made much of a splash.

I think the Theater attack was all smoke & mirrors, diverting attention from the real, Sikh Temple target.
edit on 21-8-2012 by Greenman1 because: Miss spelling.

new topics

top topics

join