It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if 2 white kids do it 2 white kids get in trouble. if 152 black kids do it only 2 get in trouble.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

Lol irish is a marginalised minority, haven't you ever heard a drunken irishman or potato joke? We just don't bite, we keep living our lives.

Oh wait that's right I forgot irish people that were trampled starved enslaved ridiculed raped pilaged mudered and killed outright in the streets for the crime of being irishn are white so we wouldn't get it.

I guess that only by marginilizing yourself like blacks does it matter. Don't ever forget, blacks always make it blacks vs. Whoever. That's why it is always blacks rioting everytime somthing happens to a black person. Because it is. Always them vs. When it happens to a white, we call it police brutality, when it happens to a latino it is police brutality, when it happens to an asian it is police brutality. All of these are individual incidents caused by individuals. Only when it happens to a black person is it a crime against all black people.

This country is about freedom to all in an equal measure. Blacks don't get to marginailize themselves and then complain about it and blame somthing that they caused on everyone else yet again. Once again it is a personal responsibility problem. Not a blacks are repressed blah blah blah problem.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by DCLXVI

Lol irish is a marginalised minority, haven't you ever heard a drunken irishman or potato joke? We just don't bite, we keep living our lives.

Oh wait that's right I forgot irish people that were trampled starved enslaved ridiculed raped pilaged mudered and killed outright in the streets for the crime of being irishn are white so we wouldn't get it.

I guess that only by marginilizing yourself like blacks does it matter. Don't ever forget, blacks always make it blacks vs. Whoever. That's why it is always blacks rioting everytime somthing happens to a black person. Because it is. Always them vs. When it happens to a white, we call it police brutality, when it happens to a latino it is police brutality, when it happens to an asian it is police brutality. All of these are individual incidents caused by individuals. Only when it happens to a black person is it a crime against all black people.

This country is about freedom to all in an equal measure. Blacks don't get to marginailize themselves and then complain about it and blame somthing that they caused on everyone else yet again. Once again it is a personal responsibility problem. Not a blacks are repressed blah blah blah problem.

I don't know why you center your arguments around black people. I am talking about all minorities. Has a black person done something wrong to you? You seemed obsessed with them.

Also you will not refute me by using the Irish argument. Look it up, crime rate in Ireland has been decreasing by a lot since the Irish independence wars .

Reason before passion if you wish to argue with me. Your emotions blur your logic and reasoning.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

I used the name tyrone in my op as an example, as the article linked is not just about minorities, it names blacks specifically. Others made statements about blacks being supposedly railroaded by the system. I have merely been pointing out how that entire arguement is fail. At which point you started debating with me about it. I have only been responding for the most part.

I would love to make this about all minorities, however I believe it is common knowledge that most minorities don't have most of these problems. For the most part almost all the minorities in this country don't want a free ride, they want to work be a productive part of society so they can raise their kids up with the values they feel are important to them.

I won't be able tol respond until later on sorry but it is Brickyard weekend in Indianapolis and it is time to get sloshed on tequila see what kinda trouble a mildmannered midwestern fella can get into.

I forgot to add , it would be folly on my part to deny emotional content in my statements. As I am only human, my words carry not only informational content, but emotional content also. It is impossible for one to remove emotional content from ones thoughts, if they did there wouldn't be any human connection for the reader. This is a rant, not a tech manual.
edit on 28-7-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the source of thug culture
music industry and private prison industry conspiracy

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
I came across this link this morning, where it hosts an email from an un-named big wig from the music industry.

He claims he was invited to a secret meeting between other industry bigs, to discuss the future of rap music.
Apparently the companies they worked for had invested in private prisons, and that in order to get a return on their investments, the prisons would have to fill up.
Their main scheme for this idea, was to change the content of rap songs.
No more songs about politics or general fun, rap should now be about guns, drugs and other illegal activities, in a bit to incite illegal activity, and fill up the prisons.

The email can be found here Music Industry Confession

the speaker went on to tell us that the respective companies we represented had invested in a very profitable industry which could become even more rewarding with our active involvement. He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments.

We were told that these prisons were built by privately owned companies who received funding from the government based on the number of inmates. The more inmates, the more money the government would pay these prisons. It was also made clear to us that since these prisons are privately owned, as they become publicly traded, we’d be able to buy shares.

He told us that since our employers had become silent investors in this prison business, it was now in their interest to make sure that these prisons remained filled. Our job would be to help make this happen by marketing music which promotes criminal behavior, rap being the music of choice. He assured us that this would be a great situation for us because rap music was becoming an increasingly profitable market for our companies, and as employee, we’d also be able to buy personal stocks in these prisons.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
LOL Finally things are working out in Tyron/Trayvons favor. We made it!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join