It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if 2 white kids do it 2 white kids get in trouble. if 152 black kids do it only 2 get in trouble.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
THIS IS R8J69 TO CQ, WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT, I SAY AGAIN MY LAST WTF?

dailycaller.com...

So let me see if I have this right. They want to make a law that if only 5 white kids get disciplined for bad behavior at school, than no matter how many infractions committed by their minority counter parts only 5 of each racial group can be disciplined in the same amount of time?

Maybe I am wrong, but that is what it says they are seeking right?

Little johny: teacher, tyrone beat me up and took my lunch money!
Teacher: sorry little johnny, we can't do anything about it until another white kid gets in trouble first.
Little johny: but he has done it everyday for the last month, why does he keep getting to do this and nobody does anything?
Teacher: because black people can do whatever they want as long as white people keep following the rules little johny, we can only punish as many blck kids as we do white kids. So we used this months quota the kick the drug dealers out of school. Sorry but your just gonna have to put up with it until white people start breaking the rules more often.

Tyrone and johny but on the playground smoking the reefer when the principle shows up:
Principle: johny your expelled for drug use on school grounds, tyrone go eat a bag of chips and dring a soda for your cotten mouth and munchies than go back to class.
JohnyH why am I expelled but tyrone isn't? He doesn't even seem to be in trouble at all what gives?
Principle: well johny, we already expelled as many black kids this month as were aloud, and we are actually still 3 white kids in the red so your brother is also expelled.
Tyrone: this doesn't seem right to me, we should be in just as much trouble folr the same thing!
Principle: well tyrone it isn't your fault, society made you break the rules, your a victim, if anything you should get a trophy for not breaking more rules.
Johny: but I did the same thing as he did!
Principle: yes johny but you had a choice, you made the wrong one now you are going to have to pay the price.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This iks the link I first saw this in, this has got to be one of the stupidest things I ever heard of.

So what we are telling young people is: racism in all forms is bad at all times, unless your not white, than it is always appropriete, and until whites start acting less lawful to make it easier for the unlawful to be compaired to them they will be held to a totally different standard than every other kid in this country.

So white kids you need to stop showing your rule following lawabiding racism, or we will let the minorities beat you up and take your lunch money until you do.does that seem to sum it up right?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ÁMERICA...AMEEEEERICA....

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
How about this one?:

This “is a racial justice crisis, because the students pushed out through harsh discipline are disproportionately students of color,” the group insisted. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Racial justice crisis? really?
Because minority students are more likely to break the rules it becomes an issue of racial justice?
This is seriously messed up
So Obama signs an executive order to "fix" this problem.
Maybe he should sign an executive order stating that nobody commits crimes, that would fix everything.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good thread OP thanks for posting article.

Another good excuse of why Obama is a blabbering idiot. Honestly, for someone with a Harvard education, in addition one time president of the Harvard Law Review, I expect much, much more.

So minorities once again are inferior due to the fact that Caucasian students are held to a higher standard – or I am reading to far into this? If I was a minority and my child was at a public school instituting this policy I would be outraged, to say the least.

This is just another form of entitlement.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No surprise. It's the same thing as people who think the system is racist because there are more black people in jail than white people. Can't be that ghetto culture promotes illegal activity, nope, it's that cops arrest people for being black.

Doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
How about this one?:

This “is a racial justice crisis, because the students pushed out through harsh discipline are disproportionately students of color,” the group insisted. Read more: dailycaller.com...

Racial justice crisis? really?
Because minority students are more likely to break the rules it becomes an issue of racial justice?
This is seriously messed up
So Obama signs an executive order to "fix" this problem.
Maybe he should sign an executive order stating that nobody commits crimes, that would fix everything.

Although i do not agree with this legislation, there is a racial justice crisis in America.

If minority students are more likely to break the rules it is not because they are a minority, it is because they have been marginalized for a long time.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm listing all my kids as black only this year! Won't even mention there white side

Will this eventually reach adult level? Prisons?

What about schools that are mostly minority children already and the white kids are the minority?

This is dumb.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Is he TRYING to start a race war???

EDIT: As soon as the white man speaks up about this criminal law, the black man will say that he is a racist. This is going to start a #STORM
edit on 28-7-2012 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

IMO I would have to strongly disagree with you. I don't know where you live, but I live in Indianapolis Indiana, and from my personal life experience I have never seen a black man arrested for being black on a Friday night, as it were.

I have however seen many black be arrested for drugs,gangs,violence,rape,murder and theft. Every time they play the race card, even the ones I used to hang around when I was younger. After the fact they even still try to claim the cop was a racist, my friends and I would try to talk sense into him and say " Mike, you just broke into car and stole a car radio, the cop saw you and arressted you. How does that make him racist?" To which mike would always reply" he just don't like black folks, I didn't see him messing with you guys." To which we would reply( we were in my back yard jumping on the trampoline. And saw you steal the radio from my neighbor" to which he would reply" stupid ass old man don't need it anyways, stupid racist calling the pigs just because a black guy was walking. Down the street." To which we would remind him" he saw you in his car stealing the radio man." To which he would reply."he's just a racist."

This seems like a common occurance amongst many blacks today, they have somhow become convinced they should be alowed to do as they please, and if you object, your a racist.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Most Racist President ever!

I wish Colin Powell would have stepped up to the plate when asked. Obama is setting things back by decades.

At the moment, I'm hoping Alan West runs in 2016. The anti-Obama.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

Cry me a river.

Being marginilized does not give clemency for doing crime.

Crime is what it is, regardless of race

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by DCLXVI

IMO I would have to strongly disagree with you. I don't know where you live, but I live in Indianapolis Indiana, and from my personal life experience I have never seen a black man arrested for being black on a Friday night, as it were.

I have however seen many black be arrested for drugs,gangs,violence,rape,murder and theft. Every time they play the race card, even the ones I used to hang around when I was younger. After the fact they even still try to claim the cop was a racist, my friends and I would try to talk sense into him and say " Mike, you just broke into car and stole a car radio, the cop saw you and arressted you. How does that make him racist?" To which mike would always reply" he just don't like black folks, I didn't see him messing with you guys." To which we would reply( we were in my back yard jumping on the trampoline. And saw you steal the radio from my neighbor" to which he would reply" stupid ass old man don't need it anyways, stupid racist calling the pigs just because a black guy was walking. Down the street." To which we would remind him" he saw you in his car stealing the radio man." To which he would reply."he's just a racist."

This seems like a common occurance amongst many blacks today, they have somhow become convinced they should be alowed to do as they please, and if you object, your a racist.

Again, i am not denying the criminal act, and it should be punished by law when committed.

But i am saying that it is a fact that they do commit more criminal acts. That is not because they are black but because they have been marginalized.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I would straight up vote a Powell/Rice ticket in a second. I have a lot of respect for both. I don't always agree with either of them , but that is the nature of comprimise, and politics is at its core supposed to be about comprimise.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by DCLXVI

Cry me a river.

Being marginilized does not give clemency for doing crime.

Crime is what it is, regardless of race

I am not advocating for any sort of clemency. I am saying that it is a Society's responsibility to realize and act upon the fact that the marginalization has made them more prone to commit criminal acts, not their color or ethnicity.

edit on 28-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

I think I am just not understanding your view point, I am not so set I'm my thinking that I am unwilling to try to the fit of anothers shoes. So if you could elaborate further it would be useful to me.

I just can't see how anyone with a clear mind and a straight face, can try to say one person commiting a criminal act is somhow the responsibility of anyone else. Save for mob strong arming, you know like we got your kids, if this guys still breathing at dark your kids won't be.

Also I haven't heard anyone say it is because their skin is black, I have seen a lot of people say it is people doing things wrong that happen to be black. Blacks and their democrat masters are the ones that make it blacks vs....it is they who maginalize themselves. Not the rest of us, the rest of us keep talking about personal responsibilty, as in just you as a person individually. Blacks make it about their race, I am making it about their individual failings as people. They have all( as in criminals ) chosen to break the law, they should be treated fairly and equally under the law. Under the law what happens when you break the law? You go to jail, why is this so hard a concept to grasp for some?
edit on 28-7-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by DCLXVI

I think I am just not understanding your view point, I am not so set I'm my thinking that I am unwilling to try to the fit of anothers shoes. So if you could elaborate further it would be useful to me.

I just can't see how anyone with a clear mind and a straight face, can try to say one person commiting a criminal act is somhow the responsibility of anyone else. Save for mob strong arming, you know like we got your kids, if this guys still breathing at dark your kids won't be.

Each individual committing a crime is responsible of his actions.

Minorities are more prone to commit crimes.

Why ?

Not because they are minorities.

Because they have been marginalized.

I am not giving an excuse to the crime that is being committed on an individual level.

I am explaining why these individuals commit more crimes.

It is also not my viewpoint. It is scientific and statistical data collected and researched by various University in the United States and abroad.

I rest my case.

edit on 28-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

I like your rational, where do you live? I am goling to come a drunk drive around your neighborhood and kill sombody than blame it on society marginalizing irish heritage that forced me to drink and drive, I never had a choice. I mean they made me buy the alchohol, they made me drink it, they made me get behind the wheel, they made me kill somone. I never had a chance in life, I come from irish ancestry, it isn't my fault.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by DCLXVI

I like your rational, where do you live? I am goling to come a drunk drive around your neighborhood and kill sombody than blame it on society marginalizing irish heritage that forced me to drink and drive, I never had a choice. I mean they made me buy the alchohol, they made me drink it, they made me get behind the wheel, they made me kill somone. I never had a chance in life, I come from irish ancestry, it isn't my fault.

Again your lack of understanding is flagrant.

Society is not to blame for an individual's action like you coming in my neighborhood to kill someone.

Society is to blame for the marginalization of minorities like your lack of reasoning is to blame for your inability to understand what i am saying.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

I am really having a hard time understanding exactly what you mean. I am being serious and not sarcastic. Could you please break down so i can try to understand your thinking.

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join