It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA Has Moved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by scheezy

No.
The image was not flipped. That is apparent by the location of the sunspots.
But it isn't a UFO and it hasn't moved. It's another proton (cosmic ray) strike.
sdoisgo.blogspot.com...

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 28-7-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Dean Pesnell is a known disinformation agent for your local propaganda shoveling organization.

He has been at the forefront of coverups, lies,failed explanations, and failed predictions before.

He's also WRONG fairly often.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
New here so Hello! Had to say I don't see it, can't see it and if it was a ship out there I would think they are cooking! Better places to hide a mothership then next to a sun don't you think? What I don't understand is we sent out a probe to say Hello and when they replied we shot at them! What is there now. 3 types of aliens out there, Grays. Rep and the Space command! Really, I would fly 1,000,000,000miles and could go anywhere in space and get anything I needed, why bother with Earth? Since we will distroy are own planet or kill ourselves off anyway, again why bother? last theres is the fact that there might not be Earth like planets and they are rare because of life and it means something more to them then us. Last point to concider is Southpark about SPACEGOLD. Would that be a BITCH!!!! They at least had a point.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Welcome to ATS!

But um, the moderators are gonna hunt you down and strip your points for using foul language.
I recommend you edit your post before it's too late.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
They want information. They are coming to archive Earth's physical biology and knowledge before it is destroyed, this information is used to create new life with slightly different sets of variables. This means something very bad is probably going to happen to this Earth, and probably soon.

They are trying to solve a mystery. Their craft are fractal interdimensional teleportation machines, they need some raw materials such as carbon, silicon, gold, and palladium to construct them to interphase with the physical universe, but once constructed they need very little additional "materials" to sustain them. The craft is a perfect reflector and nearly perfect transmitter of radient energy when energized. You can see them in the sky as large equalateral triangles in the clouds. Shine a strong laser at one and the beam will disperse as if it hit a large negative focal length lens. The craft is charging itself for this task using the sun's magnetic field as a dynamic generator.

Even though the OP tried to hoax by inverting the image, this is a real craft. This one is actually the wormhole transmitter assembly, given the dipole structure as seen. Look at the scatter signature of the higgs boson, and you will see this is a macro-scale version of the same structure. FWIW, these craft are temporary and they are destroyed after sending the information to the source intellegence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join